It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid the positive stories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
THought this might be useful to show how many 'good' people there are out there.

Seeing people going out to perform music for those quarantined.

People offering to shop for elderly neighbours.

Just saw on news that some football clubs are helping their local vulnerable too by shopping etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Pollution is clearing up around the world as industry grinds to a halt...

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We have some awesome night time star watching ahead..

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Good call, I might buy a telescope....

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

The sky has looked so much clearer here lately(midwest region of america) without all that chinese pollution enveloping the world.

It is pretty, maybe we should, as a worldwide community, discuss the possibility of nuking china when this is all done to minimize pollution. Not to mention ending all the human rights violations like religious re education camps and human organ harvesting.....

Come to think of it, is there anything good china contributes to the world? Other than cheap, good, non filling food?
edit on 17-3-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Not a thing.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not a thing.

So, you don't like cream cheese wontons?

Or some nice pork fried rice?

That sends chills up my spine.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I see that sarcasm is above your pay grade.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I see that sarcasm is above your pay grade.

Lol....I haven't been paid in years.

I have no pay grade.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Again.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Again.

And so on and so forth.........

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

The sky has looked so much clearer here lately(midwest region of america) without all that chinese pollution enveloping the world.

It is pretty, maybe we should, as a worldwide community, discuss the possibility of nuking china when this is all done to minimize pollution. Not to mention ending all the human rights violations like religious re education camps and human organ harvesting.....

Come to think of it, is there anything good china contributes to the world? Other than cheap, good, non filling food?

China, has their, trashy, bat/pangolin/kitten consuming hordes.. Just like any other country on earth.. And just like every other country there are bright people and incredible culture that rises forward from the muck.

People really are not terribly different everywhere.

Case in point. There were several videos coming out of China of animals being senselessly slaughtered and abused because they might be vectors for coronavirus.. As disturbing as those were to watch, I saw just as many videos of neighbors, using, long bamboo poles to bring food across to starving, abandoned pets in quarantined buildings and others breaking in to feed cats and dogs locked in hastily abandoned dwellings.

Don't write off an entire country based on the idiots you see highlighted in media. EVERY COUNTRY, even yours, has those ignoramuses you wished didn't get disproportionate attention..

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Around here, some grocery stores are only going to allow senior citizens to enter for the first hour of business. I really have to applaud them for this. The elderly do not need to fight the madness taking place in the stores these days. Also, many of the food chains are allowing children to eat for free. Many families here in Arkansas rely on the schools to help feed their children and this insures they won't go hungry.

I thought those were some really nice steps to help those in need.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Yeah mate
you might have to flash up that beaut outside oven you've got
and we'll join you for a feed. Gotta test the atmosphere on that thing.

Bally

edit on 17-3-2020 by bally001 because: Mistook in me spillin

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

For sure mate, I'll do my bit to add some carbon into the atmosphere, hopefully up and running by the end of next week all going well.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

THANK GOD

The most vulnerable should be given a fair chance at resources.. I know, I know.. "communism" or something.. I'll be admonished soon enough by some Ayn Rand acolyte on this forum..

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

a reply to: bally001

For sure mate, I'll do my bit to add some carbon into the atmosphere, hopefully up and running by the end of next week all going well.

Forget the telescope then mate

Smoke on the water.

Bally

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Anathros

THANK GOD

The most vulnerable should be given a fair chance at resources.. I know, I know.. "communism" or something.. I'll be admonished soon enough by some Ayn Rand acolyte on this forum..

Here in OZ too.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have been collecting model train pieces for years. A fallout from childhood, have always been fascinated with locomotives.
So it is time to build something with it all.

In times like this, a hobby can help push away the fear and depression. It is also a great time to share quality time with family in a limited way. The odd shot of Jack, does not hurt either.

Peace and wellness to all.

We will get out of this, but it is an absolutely real thing that we have no other choice but to deal with it with an as rational mind that you can muster.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Supermarkets including Iceland and Lidl are opening their doors earlier to help elderly customers during the coronavirus outbreak and some are having dedicated hours for them.

Local facebook groups springing up to help those who need it are being plugged on local radio too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join