It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOOD things about CV 19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Ah but how do you define the weakling's, the strongest man can be felled by a tiny virus if his immune system is not prepared for it.

Likewise many people whom would be called weak will survive, this is not a good thing, this is not a weeding out I God love us and save us it's is just as likely to hit the nice person as the nasty one.

My personal take on those that hate humanity such as that prat (David Bellamy fell out with him over it) Richard Attenborough are like human lemming's, they think by killing off so many of our race that it will be a better world so on behalf of the rest of the human race whom do not see it that way I volunteer them (on there behalf of course an eye for an eye) to be the first off the cliff.

Think, build farm's at sea, scale up the Eifel tower a thousand time's and put deck's all the way up with farm's, fish farm's, town's AND nature reserves on those deck's, glass wall them at higher altitudes so that you can control the weather there.

Think wind farm's WITH Salters Duck's at sea - yet to see that because though we have wind farm's at sea the idiot's in charge are so invested in pushing one green energy the wind they are completely ignoring the wave motion at the base of those handy windmill's which are the ideal anchor point's for some salters duck wave generators that may even out produce the wind farm itself more than doubling the energy output per hecter of sea space used.

Think, Hydroponic food production, using wasted space in city's and moving over to green eco friendly monorail public transport system's leaving the ground for pedestrian's and bicycles while automating the very vein's of the city in a more sensible way than our haphazard accidental design of modern city's around the world today.

Think a population base that is fully sustainable that is a thousand time's the current global population with no problem for nature at all - except perhaps all those loo's flushing we need a more ecological toilet paper for that - I recommend the Tory manifesto and the property deed's of that guy who put up those moronic guide stone's over stateside.

Problem is we need a star trek like government not bankers in charge.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Yeeeeah, I wonder about that. Was that a Jewish only thing, or did that apply to all the other heathens about?

a reply to: LABTECH767

Boy you are showing yourself to be a Catholic (or a Scot's reformist), Heathen's indeed.

I am Christian actually but yes I do have some Jewish ancestry or so I believe, guess what so do a hell of a lot of other people and most of them do not even know or accept it.

You know if it's a choice between that weakling - and he was a weakling people that call other's weak usually are themselves by the way - Friedrich Nietzsche or his half chimp human animal hybrid friend Darwin and God I would choose God every time, you know why - show me a primordial soup of randomly created chemical's mysteriously forming in just the right proportions to randomly and mysteriously form the first RNA/DNA strand, show me this living pool then put on a cellular membrane jacket and climb out of it's soup house and learn to work as a team before becoming somewhere down the line a man, other than pure science fiction it can't be done, why well it goes against all the laws of conservation of energy and is indeed like water flowing UP a waterfall.

No one is saying life does not adapt or change over time but who seeded it in the first place? (in this petri dish of a universe, is the spirit world the real universe and this just an experiment? - are those calling for human population control more like bacteria phage than members of our own species - seeing humanity as a culture on that petri dish universe that is, are these population control freak's really enemy's within?).

In an infinite universe all thing's that random permutations can achieve are possible even probably but cosmologists believe that while to us vast our time space continuum (by all definitions the only universe we are likely to ever know barring inter-dimensional travel) is actually very small, that mean's that life is even less likely to have occurred naturally.

But hey let's all go Hitler like, kill off all the poles and plant a stinking great forest there for the young Germans to live like barbaric savages in to make them strong, why well because Hitler and his scummy pal's believed in Eugenic's, mass murder and population control.

Just because they put on a green vest does not make them right.

You really want to know what my take on it is, and I am going WAY off on a tangent here, it has happened before, we were culled by a predator species from somewhere else or even right here or self annihilated, I even have suggestive evidence.
IS this a city or not, I believe it is but you take it as you see and believe yourself which is probably not going to be like my view point.
www.marsruins.com...
One thing is definite, the ruin's of what appears to have been a very earth like megalopolis with pin point cratering suggesting targeted bombing with precision but as much saturation as carpet bombing indicate an direct attempt to eradicate all people in this city, a genuine mass murder rather than a war, NASA would have you believe this was dust devil's yeah right, guess what we don't need an alien menace to kill us we have our own quisling's right here right now.

edit on 16-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Dude, or Dudette....please note that I have a black, black sense of humor. I have my own list of peeps that should deprived of oxygen, but damned if those lefty, city folk dont keep breeding.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ted? Ted Kazinsky? Is that you?
How you got the internets?a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Traded my hoodie and sunglasses for some internets. Totally worth it.
edit on 3/16/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No I am not aiming it at you or your dry response but the general sentiment of population control is a serious issue even if the vein of your thread is sarcasm, I though very much do go over the top a little too much and have done just that here though so please forgive me you have said and done nothing wrong though on many especially non brits your response dry sarcasm will be lost as I am sure you will appreciate (I had to go into the twilight zone though as I live that crap, by the way if that is or was an ancient city then how big was the population to colonize other planet's in our solar system - I believe they were human being's a precursor race to our own and not martian's - and build city's there?, who ever wiped them out made pin point strikes on all the block's of residence and other building's while leaving the roads more or less intact presumably to funnel the survivors into kill zone's it was a deliberate extinction).

And it's very much a dude here in old Lancashire.
edit on 16-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I gotta say its a better system than the UK. Choose a party and THEN choose a leader. Sounds half ass.

Vote for a prospective member of Parliament the party with the most members wins , simple.

Both systems have flaws.

Watching the press conference , Trump is clueless and lost , Pence looked more Presidential.

edit on 16-3-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My man. Respect!

a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Cool, so you are good with the UK circus the past x years.πŸ‘πŸ™„

a reply to: gortex

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well dude....thats the longest sentence i never read. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Eta....I like my humor like i like my Vermouth.
edit on 16-3-2020 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Cool, so you are good with the UK circus the past x years.πŸ‘πŸ™„

a reply to: gortex

We get screwed either way so I don't think it makes much difference to be honest , the alternative is anarchy and that doesn't have the appeal it did in the late 70s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join