It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS members, great news about treatment for the corona virus please read

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
1. Just in on TV
2. Remember about the taxi drivers that were infected
3. One was asthmatic
4. The other one I don't know about medical condition, but aged

5. One was treated with many types of drugs, guess what... the asthmatic person is now in good condition and was treated with asthma type of drug (sorry I don't know the Japanese name of the drug) so this drug is working (from what I could collect from TV just now is that the x ray of the persons lungs have really improved. So doctors now are closely watching the patient for a full recovery)

6. The other driver was treated (due to many types of drugs that were possible used, the one that worked is) yep! And the taxi driver now has recovered and out of the hospital. It was the Malaria drug that help that person get well

OK, what I want to say is this: those in the medical field have already posted about the 2 drugs above, well this is proof now that they work, but South Korea and possible China knew this and are using them. Why fk not America. Crazy BS world we live in. There was a rumor that Trump was already on the Malaria drug... don't know if it is true or not.

So really people check with your doctor if you come down with the corona virus and see if they recommend .... not my field of expertise ...

Good luck everyone.

The above was shown on TV with both patients x rays and how the lungs greatly improved. That is a fact.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
G'day. Hope all out there are keeping their distances etc. I've been quite interested in the lack of coverage about the use of Hydroxychloroquin (malaria drug, of which I've procured a week ago) as a zinc carrying 'device' into the cell of covid 19. The Zinc seems to destroy the contents of the cell, but it has to get inside it first. (spelling) Ionaphore is the key word here, something that can carry the zinc inside.

I'm no doctor or scientist, so please don't take my word as any treatment advice. But here is a video for doctorly/sciency types who want to know and understand how and why they think its a possible treatment. Also includes reported details on its use by the chinese doctors. If you want to learn details on why it's a possible candidate and links to scientific papers etc, I urge you to watch these 2 videos!

There's a second follow up video to the above, which shows the Hydroxy version is the better of the two. I am unsure I will even take my dose, although if i get ill (disabled, asthmatic, neurological issues here) I will suggest it to my doctors and refer them to these videos and ask anyone to talk this over with a doctor before proceeding with any "treatment" you see online as well. And then I'll weigh up from there.

edit on 16-3-2020 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2020 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
G'day. Hope all out there are keeping their distances etc... I've been quite interested in the lack of coverage about the use of Hydroxychloroquin (malaria drug, of which I've procured a week ago) as a zinc carrying 'device' into the cell of covid 19.

I'm no doctor or scientist, so please dont take my word as any treatment advice. But here is a video for doctorly/sciency types who want to know and understand how and why they think its a possible treatment.

Well, Japan is not a close "keep everything " secret for I can make money, so really thanks for your reply. This is great news because it was on TV (prime time) and it showed both patients x rays. As I stated one now is out of the hospital. I think that person was in the hospital for about 4 weeks (not sure but something like that)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

How do You know genetics aren't a factor?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How do You know genetics aren't a factor?

It's true about genetics, but we also know that S. Korea and possibly China have been using the Malaria drug for some time now. Of course we also know that the virus can lay dormant and reappear after treatment. As of now, I don't have any medical reports on the reappearance of malaria treatment of patients with the corona virus. I'll see what I can dig up . Stay tune.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Yay for tv ? How could we ever survive without it..

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I'm done ...see you on the other side...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Yay for tv ? How could we ever survive without it..

But you know what... I can't tell ya. Japanese wives are a bit different from American wives.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I'm betting # you is not part of their vocabulary

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I'm betting # you is not part of their vocabulary

Seriously, I don't even know how to say that in Japanese. Actually I probably don't know any foul Japanese language. Wife is the Kyoto type of Geisha woman. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Give up with the propaganda already. It's all fake. Flu beats you up for a few days and then you're alright. You need some CBD toilet paper to calm your ass down.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Maybe watch my videos I posted above? If we have to wait 18 months for 'flu' shot for this then you have to put your feet in the shoes of those of us who have extra medical worries and are older.
That's why I started to seek out what the actual doctors are trying - the videos I posted are aimed at doctors. I admit I am very worried about this, and thus think it's important not to try anything without talking to your doctor first. But in 2 months it might be absolute bedlam just trying to get hold of a doctor.

Face it, we're all in s*#t creek and the people in charge burned our oars 2 month ago trying to keep the rich warm.

Boomer-Be-Gone is only funny from a distance, but this might be coming home to many families and will be a horrid shock.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

here you go

Australian researchers claim two existing drugs could 'cure' COVID-19 after patients they tested responded 'very well' to treatment

Link

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

here you go

Australian researchers claim two existing drugs could 'cure' COVID-19 after patients they tested responded 'very well' to treatment

Link

Thanks for backing up my thread. I wish I could have taken pictures of what was shown on tv of the improvements of the lungs after treatment. Was amazing. But I'm sure pictures of it now will be on the internet somewhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
One thing I'm sure, "only official vaccine will make it sure you're not getting COVID-20.. 21..22.."

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
1. Just in on TV
3. One was asthmatic

5. One was treated with many types of drugs, guess what... the asthmatic person is now in good condition and was treated with asthma type of drug (sorry I don't know the Japanese name of the drug) so this drug is working (from what I could collect from TV just now is that the x ray of the persons lungs have really improved. So doctors now are closely watching the patient for a full recovery)

6. The other driver was treated (due to many types of drugs that were possible used, the one that worked is) yep! And the taxi driver now has recovered and out of the hospital. It was the Malaria drug that help that person get well

OK, what I want to say is this: those in the medical field have already posted about the 2 drugs above, well this is proof now that they work, but South Korea and possible China knew this and are using them. Why fk not America. Crazy BS world we live in. There was a rumor that Trump was already on the Malaria drug... don't know if it is true or not.

So really people check with your doctor if you come down with the corona virus and see if they recommend .... not my field of expertise ...

Good luck everyone.

The above was shown on TV with both patients x rays and how the lungs greatly improved. That is a fact.

The truth about this bug reveals the entire truth about the pleomorphic bacteria we mistakenly call cancer that has been used to MANIPULATE GLOBAL POPULATIONS....its always been easy to kill and anti-parasitic drugs slow it down enough for our own bodies to kill it on their own..by lies of omission for which those in the know shall pay dearly for making...every last penny and drop of power shall be bled off from them and they shall be left to suffer within their living shells in abject poverty and constant stree and uncertainty for as long as we can physically keep them alive.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Thanks for that info. I have asthma, so I have pumps of different types and also nebulizer at home. 👍👍

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Thanks for that info. I have asthma, so I have pumps of different types and also nebulizer at home. 👍👍

you are most welcome

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: musicismagic
1. Just in on TV
3. One was asthmatic

Good luck everyone.

The truth about this bug reveals the entire truth about the pleomorphic bacteria we mistakenly call cancer that has been used to MANIPULATE GLOBAL POPULATIONS....its always been easy to kill and anti-parasitic drugs slow it down enough for our own bodies to kill it on their own..by lies of omission for which those in the know shall pay dearly for making...every last penny and drop of power shall be bled off from them and they shall be left to suffer within their living shells in abject poverty and constant stree and uncertainty for as long as we can physically keep them alive.

No. They've known cannabinoids trigger cell death in cancer cells for a long time now and they're still fighting tooth and nail to keep the studies unavailable to the public. If you think anything is going to come to light after this you've vastly underestimated the power of money.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They probably got better naturally and those drugs are wrongly taking credit.

I think it's all BS to be frank about it.

<<   2 >>

join