It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Could Recover and go back to Usual. but China has Negative GDP and as the Biggest economy ooo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
the global fundamentals may go back to normal.....we can dragg China back to being on top. yes. Do ya think?

the rest of of the world country club of nations have enough......economic heft.....no they don't

worry not, I have the good news we need here to fore.......how to compensate for the lost wages throughout the globe and bring China above the redline.

let's see ....China hmmmmfat chance

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My point.....it's Biblical now. Let's refer to that literary work for a remedy.

it has the remedy....it has the plan well mapped....64 books explaining everything coming to your neighborhood if you peek inside. you have to read it to get it.

China...is probably crying....what nation can help the Kings of the East
edit on 15-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Either the number of cases go up or they go down, our hospitals are capable of doing it or they’re not.

People are seeing this on the ground in their communities right now, their local news is telling them every day... Ten new cases, 20 new cases.
This person couldn’t be tested, blah, blah, blah.
....................That’s a reality....................

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You've lost me..... Again

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If the Chinese people get pissed they are not earning enough money they will take it out on the Communist regime
Tianaman square two, like all hell breaks lose and thousand are killed, hundreds of thousands and a civil war breaks out
Unless China invades another country and keep the populace occupied.

A week or two of gladiator games maybe

Is it going “biblical”?

Or, just a flue and everyone recovers quickly

Who knows

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Huh?

I do know that the world needs to hold china accountable for this epidemic.

Infact, the US state department has summoned the chinese ambassador over their fake accusations that it may have been the US at fault. This is incredible as it means no longer are we just dismissing china, we'll bring them to heel and make them remember there position.

The State Department on Friday summoned the Chinese ambassador after a spokesperson with China’s foreign ministry suggested the U.S. military might have brought coronavirus to Wuhan -- where the outbreak first emerged last year.
A senior State official told Fox News that Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs David Stilwell called in Chinese Ambassador Cui Tiankai over China’s “blatant, global” disinformation campaign on the novel coronavirus.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Furthermore, the young people of china are starting to break from the grip of the CCPs propaganda machine, similar to the Liberal Media here, they are starting to see past the BS and are voicing their opinions online.

The crisis has exposed many people, especially the young, to troubling aspects of life under an authoritarian government. In the silencing of people like Dr. Li, they see the danger in clamping down on free expression. In the heart-wrenching online pleas for help from patients and hospitals, they see past the facade of an omnipotent government that can get anything done.

Source: www.nytimes.com...
edit on 15-3-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
The mystery .....why the disease seems so much more deadly in Italy and Iran than even in Wuhan, where it hit before anybody knew what it was.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
If the Chinese people get pissed they are not earning enough money they will take it out on the Communist regime
Tianaman square two, like all hell breaks lose and thousand are killed, hundreds of thousands and a civil war breaks out
Unless China invades another country and keep the populace occupied.

A week or two of gladiator games maybe

Is it going “biblical”?

Or, just a flue and everyone recovers quickly

Who knows

True...... and... there is very likely Plenty of Political intrigue in the balance. Factions in the West or South or any of the four corners, waiting their turn to rise to power. With the people collectively able to seize power in this vacuum. After all the current Communist government is failing on many fronts.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

No mystery there at all, I have zero faith that the numbers that came out of China and are continuing to come out are accurate.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Furthermore, the young people of china are starting to break from the grip of the CCPs propaganda machine, similar to the Liberal Media here, they are starting to see past the BS and are voicing their opinions online.

Are you suggesting that our young people are seeing through our media? I wish that was true but young (and not so young) people believe what they read on social media. It's a giant group-think and too many people don't require facts or proof. Less people seem to want to debate issues these days.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
China ....what if they invade Taiwan and the U. S. goes to their aid.....that would accelerate this whole show, which imo needs to go fast now that it's started...China or someone will come against the U. S. ...knock America out or distract so Israel is all alone when war comes after their oil and gas.

Then God will save Israel with crude from heaven falling....all will know God will make it apparent all know who the real God is

Would China invade Taiwan idk...
edit on 15-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think the big lesson here is not to keep all your eggs in one basket. In China's case they want world domination on many fronts and I think we will see companies start to move away from them and go else where like India, other Asian countries, South America...This pandemic is a great lesson on just how China can affect and control many things...like medicine where they produce 85% of all of it and can use that as communist ideology leverage.

The bigger issue in China is that their billion extreme poverty population of 30+ years ago is now almost gone and so they cost more to use, just like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan all have done the same, so it is time to move on.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We can help China by nuking them and at the same time preventing any other pandemic in the future

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Hmm

Possibilities ...

Both Italy and Iran have metropolitan capitals that are hubs of economic activity. Maybe a lot more Italians go to Rome and Milan, than Brits go to London.

Wait a minute.

One of the most afflicted Iranian cities is Qom. It's not a big city, but it is a "religious hub" for the Shia religion. So a lot of Shiites make pilgrimages there...

Like the Vatican in Rome....?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The US, for the last three years, has a GDP less than its national debt. It is consuming monetary value faster than it can produce it.

I'd say that it is in the same boat as China. It's definitely on the same planet, affected by the same pandemic.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
We can help China by nuking them and at the same time preventing any other pandemic in the future

Ah yes, compound the pandemic with worldwide nuclear winter. At least it would leave the US with depleted nuclear capability and make Russia the supreme military power.

"Then, at last we will be avenged. Then, at last, we will have peace". - Darth Maul.

edit on 15/3/2020 by chr0naut because: I know he didn't actually say that, but he's a fictional character, I can put any words into his mouth that I like.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY 66 books

new topics

top topics

join