It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought I'd make a new thread based on my post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hi ATS members.
I want to run this by you since it seems to be a hidden aspect of the corona virus among some doctors and the general population, but is well known in the research community. It's important to understand what this post is all about. You see, many people around the world are not wearing masks for a number of reasons. So the virus spreads like a California fire in the Pacific Palisades off of Malibu. We now are hearing people in the States that are infected (well we know because of testing) but this post is about my other post regarding the brain and the use of Atypical drugs . My question on this research is that do some Atypical drugs affect the behavioral of people using them. We've all seen the videos of people just falling over in China, quickly dying. We know the virus affects the brain in 2 places. I know people on here may not want to post regarding personal medical info, but this is just something I all want you to be aware of.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

just go down to my post and you'll find it
edit on 0300000014402020-03-15T03:40:14-05:00401403am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0300000007412020-03-15T03:41:07-05:00410703am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I have to ask ...... is this being used as in "a good time to release bad news"

world wide. Currently there is talk of nothing else!!

It is a virus, a disease as in a disease does kill some people ALL OF THE TIME?

on an annual basis.......

All countries are spending money that they didn't/don't have Italy, Spain, Greece?

and those countries are fighting against illegal (boat arrival and boarder crossing)

immigrants!!

Is the end of the corona virus leading to a world wide economical recession and

influx and dispersal of immigrants like never seen before

edit on 15-3-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

All countries are spending money that they didn't/don't have Italy, Spain, Greece?

and those countries are fighting against illegal (boat arrival and boarder crossing)

immigrants!!

It is more possible to understand your question from someone that lives on an island. There is no escape from this unless one lives on a boat and then returns to see a lost civilization . Hopefully the Adam and Eve will then start over.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Yes

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
And on that thought.. immigration... which has been a joke up until the Trump administration, might just consolidate the need to reject the illegals, their occupation and force their removal in numbers here-to unseen. Perhaps even facilitate lethal means on our southern borders. All a pipe dream..... security that is. Perhaps Worldwide the immigration of carriers and monetary immigrants will be reduced, stopped or repatriated.

Seems we now have Good Reason to act in this way. Simple self preservation.... even if it is knee-jerk.

As Scrooge said about the 'surplus population' ..........

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

you ruined my post
I was serious dude
u told the truth like i did

edit on 0300000058332020-03-15T09:33:58-05:00335803am9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ummm...I read somewhere that Covid 19 can pass the blood brain barrier...

Now you made me think...I wonder if that's the reason people...re-infect...?

Or...I've also read that Corvid 19 resembles the Aids virus in the way it high-jacks our immune system...

Maybe...like aids or herpes...you never get rid of the disease...it just goes dormant...quietly wreaking it's havoc in the background...a little at a time...

You certainly bring up some intriguing speculation...thank you...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

immigrants!!

Why would they import more poverty? We will have enough on our hands once this is over.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Intersting... late last year I had several days I awoke with a sore neck and headache. When I got to feeling better I mentioned to my wife that I was worried that it might be spinal meningitis... she surprised me when she said had experienced similar headaches and that the thought had crossed her mind. This has been a long winter and I have been ill more often than not. Thankfully, our children have not been sick much this winter. For myself, it has felt like I have had a mild case of flu atleast four time with mostly just body aches. This last sickness took a pretty serious toll, and although I have mostly recovered, it feels like I have a light case of walking pneumonia

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I wish you would change the title of this thread to make it easier to find it in the future. The search function is not very flexible in this forum.

top topics

join