It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pair Of Wile E Coyotes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I know, I heard that.
They should be calling Joe out for the numbers and time frame around the H1N1(not the n1h1)and how it was handled by the Obama administration.
I hope they move onto the reasons and plans they have for our country before the pandemic.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

During his first answer, Joe coughed and touched his mouth. Bad Bad boi!

Nope they havent done that, just trying to say Trump has ignored everything and isnt doing what he should, even tho they ahve had absolutely no solutions over and above what hes already done lol

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

He will eventually say Medicare for all would have prevented something.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

He will eventually say Medicare for all would have prevented something.

hes said it repeatedly, joe actually said "Italy has universal health care and it hasnt helped them" as a retort, but of course no one is seeing this because I dont think they are broadcasting it like the last debates.

Gotta keep their voter base dumbed down

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Si, los dos hombres no habla espanol, malo.

Will the moderators give any push back on their responses, so far it is not helpful or enlightening to the voters.
Same old platitudes, these 2 have been in congress longer than the age of most ATS members. The problems exist due to their lack of leadership and lets hope they discuss who was asleep at the wheel when our pharmaceuticals were outsourced to China.
That is a national crisis that should have never happened.

Since this is being co-sponsored and broadcast on Univision, does either candidate speak Spanish? One of them should at least say "hola!".

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

I know, I heard that.
They should be calling Joe out for the numbers and time frame around the H1N1(not the n1h1)and how it was handled by the Obama administration.
I hope they move onto the reasons and plans they have for our country before the pandemic.

Nope they havent done that, just trying to say Trump has ignored everything and isnt doing what he should, even tho they ahve had absolutely no solutions over and above what hes already done lol

hey SJ
Good to see you posting again. I agree that Trump had business ventures worldwide to consider first. This is the true spirit of a businessman. But as you say he screwed up big time. The govt . should have done what China did, close itself to the outside world. Of course, now most countries are doing it, but even if they win, it only takes one person infected to come back into the country and the whole process starts over.

Thanks for the advice you shared with me. We are prepared now to be quarantine in our home for at least 6 months .

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

This is the true spirit of a businessman. But as you say he screwed up big time. The govt . should have done what China did, close itself to the outside world.

He didnt screw up, he upheld the constitution, which is somethign we have that China doesnt.

We wont do what China did, because we believe in the rights of the people, where China does not.

The failure wasnt on the President, its on the CDC for taking such a lazy slow attitude to the whole thing in the face of the urgency we saw in China. Hell we on ATS rang the alarm bell at least a month and a half in advance just on a Forum, you cant tell me a hand full of CDC people couldnt have pursued the same thought processes and raised the flag, even if they didnt scream from the rooftops

If they had tried to force the people in their homes at the point of a gun, or weld them in, or chain them in, or accost them in the streets and attempt to round them up, the whole country would have revolted and youd see blood in the streets right now, which would make the Coronavirus look like a picnic

Thanks for the advice you shared with me. We are prepared now to be quarantine in our home for at least 6 months .

Im glad you guys are safe and that this old man could do something to help! stay as safe as you can and as healthy as you can!
edit on 15-3-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Amazingly, it looks like they are both losing.

I know, I heard that.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I know, I heard that.

lol yeah its pretty amazing watching this dumpsterfire, I just wish all the people who were voting for them could see it, but again they didnt make it available to watch like they did the other debates.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I know, I heard that.

LoL now they are fighting about their super pacs, lol how uncomfortable is this exchange, could you imagine either one of these two trying to negotiate with another country

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Joe just said he has hand sanitizer in a bag, he forgot to mention he has hot sauce too.
Joe thinks he's still in the senate , proposing a constitutional amendment.

This debate is looking far worse for the DNC than anyone could have imagined.

edit on 15-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Joe just said he has hand sanitizer in a bag, he forgot to mention he his hot sauce too.
Joe thinks he's still in the senate , proposing a constitutional amendment.

This debate is looking far worse for the DNC than anyone could have imagined.

and it irks me that 90% of their voter base isnt watching this lol

Look at em going back and forth , but neither can finish a sentence or even a thought, or back up their claims on the other lmao

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Iceberg right ahead!

Did you hear Bernie ask Jake to pull up the youtube site to fact check Joe?
Wow, I cannot wait to hear the post debate spin on this one.

I know, I heard that.

LoL now they are fighting about their super pacs, lol how uncomfortable is this exchange, could you imagine either one of these two trying to negotiate with another country

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Iceberg right ahead!

I know, I heard that.

dont say Iceburg, it might trigger some PTSD, they both could have been passengers

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Sounds like Joe is taking the most expensive proposals from Sanders and Warren, and making them his own, lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Iceberg right ahead!

I know, I heard that.

Fact Check now...Mental Check coming.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

good lord

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Favorite moment so far.... Biden rapping his skull while saying "knock on wood"

edit on Sun, 15 Mar 2020 19:56:41 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Biden said he would pay for everything that has to do with the coronavirus and he would call in the military
edit on 15-3-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Bernie calling Trump a Racist a sexist and homophobe

Oh man, thats going to get him killed in a debate when Trump starts listing all hes done for all those communties

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And no supporters to be found in here?

Oh I know, they're busy working feverishly on that next TRUMP CAUSED MASS EXTINCTION thread.

Meanwhile, their only 2 great white old dementia riddled hope(s) are engaged in a massive dumpster fire on live TV.

Oh boy the orange man bad threads are coming hot and heavy after this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join