It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if? My coronavirus conspiracy theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
your conspiracy theory is not even original. People are already discussing that in other threads.

i really don't understand this american obssession with guns. There are tons of things that the democrats (only them, because the republicans are the saviors of planet earth. but wait: where the democrats who offered billions to banks, instead of helping the poor to get hospital treatment?) can do to harm americans. But the only thing that worry US conservatives is taking the guns away. Really, man?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peserc
your conspiracy theory is not even original. People are already discussing that in other threads.

There's literally hundreds of pages of threads about this virus. Sorry I haven't read every post on it.

i really don't understand this american obssession with guns.

This really has nothing to do with any obsession. It sounds a lot like you don't understand the gun issue here at all. Talk about be original, get some new talking points.

There are tons of things that the democrats can do to harm americans. But the only thing that worry US conservatives is taking the guns away. Really, man?

Yeah you really don't understand American politics. Have you even been in other threads here besides gun and virus threads? You really think guns is the only concern of conservatives? Really, man? Indeed.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Democrats and leftists will use the real crisis of Wu-Flu to remove freedoms, grow government.

That is a simple truth.

In a month or two, after this has calmed down and faded away, the evil communist leftists will still be pushing for more regulations, less freedoms, fewer liberties.

Their endgame is a dictatorship with their party elite in charge, like the Soviet Union.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

well, i did read a lot of threads and there arent a lot of concerns apart from "omg the democrats want to take our guns away", "omg, the democrats want the mexicans to take our jobs away, so we have to spend money building a useless wall on the border", "omg the democrats wants the muslims to put an end to the "one true religion" that is believing in jesus christ the savior" and "omg the democrats wants an end to our freedom of choices"

remembering that i am replying, not creating a new thread, so i don't have to be original.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peserc

I'd just love to know how you reconcile this:

There are tons of things that the democrats can do to harm americans. But the only thing that worry US conservatives is taking the guns away.

with this:

well, i did read a lot of threads and there arent a lot of concerns apart from "omg the democrats want to take our guns away", "omg, the democrats want the mexicans to take our jobs away, so we have to spend money building a useless wall on the border", "omg the democrats wants the muslims to put an end to the "one true religion" that is believing in jesus christ the savior" and "omg the democrats wants an end to our freedom of choices"

So are conservatives only concerned about guns? Or do they have a multitude of concerns?

Not only do you not understand American politics, it doesn't appear you understand yourself.
edit on 14 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think its more than gun control, I think its the start of total control an the new world order that they finally found a way to transition.

Get sick from Covid-19? The govt will pay your medical bills.
Get laid off and can't work from Covid-19? Dont' worry, the govt will take care of you by taking care of your company.
Can't pay your electric bill because you are not working? No problem, the electric company will collect from the govt and not turn off anyone's service.
Need internet? No problem, you can have free internet during this 'crisis'

Etc, etc... and you know that once you start giving things to people for 'free' its harder to take it away.

I believe the virus is real. I believe they are using it to advance the agenda.
Imagine all the new laws and controls that are currently being drafted and signed.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover

I'll admit, this is probably more plausible than my scenario.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Oh so we just making statements about intelligence now, you say its not just about America yet another one of your world views of the virus

Left-wing members: How do you feel about being lied to about coronavirus?

feel free to state how I cant comprehend your superior inteligence with your reply, it will fall on blind eyes as I wont bother to read it

stay classy

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but,

Illinois mayor signs executive order granting power to ban sale of guns and alcohol while addressing coronavirus

LINK

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It would give the chinese a reason to shut down their production.

They knew that would crash the west because of how much we have come to depend on their manufacturing and rare metals.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

And then what? Starve?

Why not just stop selling stuff?
edit on 3/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeniVidi

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but,

Illinois mayor signs executive order granting power to ban sale of guns and alcohol while addressing coronavirus

LINK

Yeah, my sister sent that to me claiming they were going to ban alcohol sales as well as prepare to shut down utilities such as electric, water, and gas, and ban the sale of gasoline, and take possession of private property, which is complete BS. That would completely induce panic which is something that they are trying to prevent, and is just more fear mongering.

Official clarification

The City of Champaign would like to clarify the intent of the emergency order issued by the City on Thursday, March 12, 2020.

As evidenced during today’s Special Emergency City Council Meeting, the order gives the City the flexibility to thoughtfully and responsibly take the appropriate actions to respond to any local emergency, including COVID-19. The goal of the ordinance is to maintain essential City services and only the provisions necessary to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of our community will be exercised.

The City will keep the public’s best interests in mind as we continue to work alongside public health officials and countywide leaders. We understand this is a challenging time but working collaboratively as a community is the best approach to combating this virus.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh, I'm just pulling stuff out my ass. Hypotheticals are fun especially on ct sites.
I'm glad my comment made you stick your head up though phage. I haven't seen you around.
I would love to know how you see this virus.

And then what? Starve?

Maybe they prepare before hand and save up lots of supplies and food for their population.
They have the manufacturing so it will be easy enough for them to start right back up after the virus is gone.
But then keep everything for their people. Get a fast edge on the rest of the world.

Why not just stop selling stuff?

If they just stop the rest of the world comes and takes it from them. We depend on them that much?
But now the rest of the world has a virus to worry about. No time to blame and fight china. Besides it's not their fault. They got hit too.

edit on 14-3-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
face23785:

What if the Democrats' endgame on this Coronavirus hoax is gun control?

Nah. Gun control for American is small fry, absolutely to be seen nowhere in the equation or on the scale of what's unfolding. This is a global issue, and thus, like other countries, it includes America, no more special than anywhere else.

Since the start of the thing, like others, I've watched this 'event' gather pace and fear volume like a snowball rolling down the slope of a snow covered hill. However, this event is not simply one event, but a cascade of disparate events being unfurled upon the people of the world.

Covid-19 is being used like a fog to hide the other events going on. It is being used to shutdown (albeit temporarily) societal commerce, and in the great scheme of it all, a few thousand deaths of old people, globally, are of no real matter.

Of course, the virus is real, but I don't think nature made it...I am thinking it is man-made? The way this thing functions to eventually get the immune system to overreact and attack the host, by bringing the body into a state of overwhelming inflammation and kill those old enough and already weak enough with other health issues, practically brings the virus into focus of suspicion. It's not like influenza that can kill anyone, but is lethal on a percentage of older people, those closer to end of life in health terms. The deaths of these older folk are merely to give the virus a fear credibility, and to gain public compliance with the other events.

I don't know if you've noticed or not but the stock markets around the world have been crashing, and the virus is getting the blame. The MSM's drumbeat of fear has helped to drive many people to high levels of hysteria and anxiety, with attendant behaviour, too. Governments are using the virus to shutdown their societies to levels that are going to do a fair bit of financial damage, to the high street, sports, TV and satellite subscriptions, even employment, and it is going to last a few months.

As the virus issue ratcheted up, I couldn't understand why it was being driven to such over-hyped and hysterical levels? It wasn't reasonable. The virus isn't as lethal as the flu, which thousands in every country succumb to each year. Yes, Covid-19 is highly infectious and easily caught, but for most people it will be a mild illness. The level of alarm has been as if it will kill anyone it touches. Clearly a manipulative device.

A poster on a different virus thread gave the following link...

www.bloomberg.com...

...perhaps, the events are all being used as a global social engineering agenda, and that what is really coming into play is a 'new' social and economic paradigm as part of the globalist agenda? Firstly, you de-globalise, causing chaos and disruption, using whatever means gains public compliance, and then you bring in the solution to fully globalize with governments acting so in tandem with one another that you'd think them as one government?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: scraedtosleep

And then what? Starve? Why not just stop selling stuff?

Let the Chinese manufacture to their hearts content. We need to stop buying their goods as in a good old fashioned (any) "State Fair" sanctioned 'celebratory' BOYCOTT.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join