It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think Covid 19 is a natural virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Mother nature is the ultimate bio-weapons lab... but the truth is bio-weapons are relatively cheap and easy to make, now, and, unlike TP and soap, there is no shortage of psychos who would implement such tactics.

It will happen someday. Maybe it just did. Your listed qualities are a little against the odds.

Luckily, the human immune system is remarkable and things like: sanitation, hydration, decent food, sleep, vits c and d and nac, zinc, selenium and molybdenum, etc., etc., can all help. Vit c all by itself has quite a voluminous history vs virus.

It's a bad time for hypochondriacs, tho.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Can something like that occur by blind chance, with no selection benefit? Yes. Of course it can.

But what are the odds?

3.7 billion years ago, life started on earth.

Ever since then its been a race between immune systems and infections. So I'd say the odds were pretty high, in fact, a certainty.

Unless you believe that Smallpox, Bubonic Plague, Cholera, Plague of Justinian, Cocolitzli were all made in labs (heres a clue...... they weren't)

Not everything is a conspiracy. Nature is something of a MF when it wants to be.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Nature is fascinating, after learning about cordycep fungai and how they are natures population control it leads me to believe viruses are likely to keep us mamals from over populating in a similar manner.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
Can something like that occur by blind chance, with no selection benefit? Yes. Of course it can.

But what are the odds?

3.7 billion years ago, life started on earth.

Ever since then its been a race between immune systems and infections. So I'd say the odds were pretty high, in fact, a certainty.

Unless you believe that Smallpox, Bubonic Plague, Cholera, Plague of Justinian, Cocolitzli were all made in labs (heres a clue...... they weren't)

Not everything is a conspiracy. Nature is something of a MF when it wants to be.

You're over generalizing the question I have posed.

SPECIFICALLY: why the ability of the disease to spread without symptoms would evolve in an animal when it has NO SELECTIVE BASIS. That's the issue.

No part of the evolution process that lead from amoebas to intelligent life EVER happened without a selective basis to drive it.

You can say "evolution finds a way" and I won't disagree, but there is pattern to how it does that. A pattern that isn't visible here.

The spore count is less of an issue, but it's also aimed at another issue of the evolution process, which is that usually evolution needs many tries to get something right. We've seen three outbreaks. Not 100. Not 1000. If this were a normal process of evolution, it would normally take a lot of tries.

So, why is this happening in a way that is inconsistent with the patterns of previous plagues, and evolutions?

originally posted by: Jograuk
The plan is to depopulate the planet around 80%. The soon to be used test swabs and vaccine will be mandatory. Both of which will be infectious and lethal. With a delayed incubation period. The desired outcome. Depopulation, A one world central government, A central Bank, Cashless, With the remaining herd enslaved and chipped with rf id within their bodies. Probably distributed by vaccines. THIS IS THE AGENDA. FACT.sreply to: DontTreadOnMe

It is odd, in this case, however. Because Covid19 won't have any effect on population levels. It mostly only kills elderly people, who are already past the age to have children.

Younger people just get a more than normal severity flu.

Do you think maybe it's just a test run? To see how a more lethal outbreak would be dealt with?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just adding some more food on the table...

Every year, the common flu kills more than 350,000 people all over the world and the never say a word about epidemic or pandemic. So why do they do this with this one?
Are there other reasons for this?

1720 The great plague
1820 Cholera epidemic
1920 Spanish flu pandemic
2020 Covid 19 pandemic
Some say maybe there is a pattern here. A 100-year pattern.

Other articles that I have come across these past few days/weeks express other theories as well.
For example, Covid 19 was released because all stockmarkets had very big bubbles and were going to burst, and if something like that ever happened we would have something like a global meltdown.
We recently have seen stock markets all over the world at their opening or at their closing with great losses.
Are they really losses or are they just releasing the air from their balloons, coming down to more manageable numbers to deal with?

Another angle of the situation is 5G. The 5G virus as they named it.
In general, some scientists say that 5G is very dangerous for our health and can cause major problems and sickness.
The symptoms of 5G microwaves are identical to the Covid 19 virus. So when the people started to get sick from their exposure to these microwaves, they turned to plan B for the cover-up by releasing the virus.
The skepticism is that if you look at the cities that were hit the hardest, all were prototype cities with this new technology almost in full coverage.

Also, there is the thought of population control.
The fear of the unknown make people want to do things that authorities will tell them to do.
In this case, a new virus, something that the naked eye cannot see.
There is a constant rise from people not wanting to get flu injections so they invent something and then they give them the answer which they gladly receive afterward. Making more billions for the few in the meantime.
They also "teach" people to be more isolated. They can be controlled better.
And also, there is the idea of population reduction.

Finally, there is the thought that scares "Them" the most.
Because China is beginning to take over the world through their silk road taking over our western civilization and their power over trade and power, the virus was intentionally freed to cut China's speed down.

I don't know if this is all BS, but it does make me look at the situation through another prism.

Stay safe, and keep digging everybody!

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikepopy
They also "teach" people to be more isolated. They can be controlled better.
And also, there is the idea of population reduction.

I've been wondering about that part myself, also.

It seems kind of suspicious for them to be going on and on about not gathering.

Finally, there is the thought that scares "Them" the most.
Because China is beginning to take over the world through their silk road taking over our western civilization and their power over trade and power, the virus was intentionally freed to cut China's speed down.

I don't know if this is all BS, but it does make me look at the situation through another prism.

Stay safe, and keep digging everybody!

I wonder if perhaps Russia did it?

If you look at the statistics for nations that have it, Russia has gotten zero deaths.

www.worldometers.info...

But that could be due to simply not having a strong trade relationship with China.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join