It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Guessing this was their agreed upon sequence of events to remove POTUS Trump and try to salvage their old world order (since 1973).

I am sorry but I just cannot buy this theory. In my opinion, it just isn't very thought out.

Throughout history there have been many cases where leaders were either overthrown or "taken down" that didnt involve so many moving parts.

The plan you speak of has too many variables that I do not think a world governing body would take a chance on exposing themselves, as in the media find out, or risk exposure to the virus themselves if something catastrophic happens to their plan.

There are much simpler means to remove someone from power.

edit on 13-3-2020 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All English local elections postponed for a year.

BBC News

And slowly the walls of democracy start crumbling.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
‘We’re weeks into this!’ CNN reporter crushes Trump for just now appointing coronavirus ‘testing czar’

The United States has fallen far behind other countries in terms of testing for coronavirus, and CNN senior investigative correspondent Drew Griffin said that the government is only just now coming to terms with the scope of the problem.

During an interview with host Kate Bolduan, Griffin said it was stunning to see America being so slow to react to what has become a global pandemic.

“You want a sign of how bad it is with the federal government and the coordination?” he asked rhetorically. “Just less than an hour ago, Health and Human Services announced they’re appointing somebody as the testing czar to oversee the testing. We’re weeks into this virus spreading across the country, and they really didn’t have anybody overseeing this?”

Source

The administration also tapped a new “czar” housed at the Department of Health and Human Services, putting Adm. Brett Giroir in charge of coordinating testing efforts among public health service agencies.

Source

The WHO update happening now has one central theme. TESTING IS KEY.

edit on 13-3-2020 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
turning point it Brazil today?

Up 74 new cases!

www.worldometers.info

Also first case in Ethiopia today. Are things about to hit the fan in Africa??

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
In my country already 69 positiv covid.. Already lock down the Park, museum, beach and other recreation place.. Iam from Indonesia, keep save and pray guys

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Scotland reports its first death

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Kentucky's high court postpones virtually all court cases statewide because of coronavirus

Virtually all courtrooms in Kentucky will be shut down from Monday until April 10 to protect employees and the public from the coronavirus.

Chief Justice John D. Minton signed an order Thursday canceling all in-person appearances in criminal and civil cases, other than for domestic violence hearings, emergency matters and evidentiary hearings in criminal cases.

All civil trials, hearings and motions will be postponed for a later date, and reasonable attempts will be made to reschedule all criminal trials, the order says.

[url=https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/03/13/coronavirus-kentucky-court-proceedings-postponed-over-covid-19/5031386002/]Source[/ur l]

edit on 13-3-2020 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Agit8, you will go down in ATS history of one of the most informative threads on this site. Kudos!

Many thanks to all members here posting from all over the world to give updates, especially those first time posters who broke their silence because they love this thread.

You all rock!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
bookmark, thanks for continuing this great thread

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Right now there is 155 cases in Finland ( over 100 in two days). Still our government keeps schools open even the graph of CPVID-19 shows same kind of increase as it happened in Italy only couple week later.

Prime minister thinks if schools and daycares closes Finland will be in real trouble and same time many parties are shouting out loud to close them as more we wait more serious it will become as there will be more infected in short time and our healthcare cannot cope with that.

Frustrated !

link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

My 22 yr old was scheduled for Jury Duty on Tuesday. She received a text about calling if sick at all. She told them she's still recovering and has a cough.

Her Jury Duty was postponed until June.
edit on 13-3-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

link   
Great job all, we're well ahead of the curve here - things I was telling my parents, sister and wife about three weeks ago, have all come to pass. The one difference from parts 1 and 2 of this thread is the lack of input from or about China, which is obviously down their stricter lockdown of social media and messaging. It would be great to have some more videos and testimonies from authentic residents that are not in any way directed by the Chinese state.

In light of that, here's my contribution; a short documentary from the BBC: "Our World - Wuhan: Life Under Lockdown"

It's not yet available but there's 10 mins of it BBC Coronavirus Updates (13.03.20) at 16:14.

Coronavirus is now spreading around the world as governments scramble to contain it. The outbreak began in the Chinese city of Wuhan, which has been locked down since late January. With exclusive access to two film-makers inside the city, Our World tells the story of life under lockdown. It is a film which takes you from the deserted streets to the homes of those battling the virus. How do you survive when daily life gets shut down?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Canada said it is not taking any possibilities off the table, including closing it’s borders.

The government has warned against ANY international travel.

I can’t tell you how many people I know who are either traveling now (one on a cruise ship), or are traveling next week. Next week is the start of my Province’s March school break. Our schools are now closed for any additional two weeks after that.

A second Province, Quebec, announced school closures as well.

At work, we are awaiting the testing results of the womb who sat behind me. She was tested yesterday. Today, we were told to ensure we brought home our laptops, charging cables, etc. Just in case we are out for awhile.

It is getting very real here. I need to go out to pick up a few usual groceries and extra medication. We are fully stocked.

Hey, by the way, liquid eggs (those little cartons you can buy) freeze for up to three months.

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 13-3-2020 by NxNWest because: Added link

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Agit8, you will go down in ATS history of one of the most informative threads on this site. Kudos!

Many thanks to all members here posting from all over the world to give updates, especially those first time posters who broke their silence because they love this thread.

You all rock!

I agree! Without all of this great information from people around the world, I feel like I would be really behind the 8 ball right now. Thank you Agit8!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Breaking a long, long Hiatus from this site.

To point something out. The John's Hopkins site
John's Hopkins Covid-19 Tracking

Is no longer reporting cases in certain states of the United States. Notably, Texas and Colorado.
I have family in Texas, so this is worrisome. I hope it's just a temporary glitch.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

coronavirus.1point3acres.com...

this site is updating for all the states and Canada

38 cases and 0 deaths in Tx

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Just some more information on ACE inhibitor drugs. Here is a list of all the ones I am familiar with, as prescribed in the US. If your blood pressure drug is not one of these, you are not in any kind of potentially extra risk category other than just 'having' high blood pressure, presumably:

•benazepril (Lotensin)
•captopril (Capoten- discontinued brand)
•enalapril (Vasotec, Epaned, [Lexxel- discontinued brand])
•fosinopril (Monopril- Discontinued brand)
•lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril, Qbrelis)
•moexipril (Univasc- Discontinued brand)
•perindopril (Aceon)
•quinapril (Accupril)
•ramipril (Altace)
•trandolapril (Mavik)

Added: Please feel free to PM me if you have specific questions, so that we don't spam the thread too much

edit on 13-3-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312
What nobody taught her to throw away the notice if it’s not certified?

SE US is normal ops where I’m at, local Walmart has TP and everyone is shopping like a normal Friday. Thank goodness the panic isn’t here yet.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I made a post about the ER at the local hospital. If interested it is at the end of the last part. It was very enlightening. Firefighters are being trained to give IV's so they are preparing for the health system to become overwhelmed.
There are plans. Let's hope it works.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

I’m also from the Netherlands (Enschede) but we don’t have empty shelves here... I can still buy toiletpaper in the shop (Albert Heijn) 😅

So weird that toilet paper is a top priority in theses times... stay safe

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join