It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Another Look

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Our government and many other governments have been aware of Bio-Warfare for around 100 years, not to mention that every couple years we have a global pandemic.
The way this is being reported you would have to think that in the year 2020 we just got caught by surprise, the way the MSM is portraying this Wuhan Virus is that we never thought something like this could happen. The USA is without resources to handle this, there is no plan.

www.sciencedirect.com...

There was also a covert BW-program in South Africa that was terminated around 1993. There have also been a number of allegations of alleged use or possession. In addition, there are indications that 10-12 states are now trying to acquire BW, and this assessment is based on intelligence information, mainly from the USA.

Then we have this...an article from 20 years ago.academic.oup.com...

Increasing fear that biological weapons may be used against military and civilian populations is fostering efforts to develop adequate protective response strategies.

The bottom line to my OP is that there is no way that our government has not planned or foresaw the potential for something like this.

My only conclusion is this is a global psyop.
Something is going on behind the scenes, something big.

The media sounds just like they did with Mueller/Russian hoax-Impeachment and every other nickle and dime hissy fit they have had in the past 3+ years.

I cannot believe what we are being told by the MSM, can you?

edit on 13-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The world gets taken aback with each new virus..
Every
Single
Time

Doesn't mean it is BioWarfare
Just natural mutation.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That was not my point.
I included this at the end of my OP...The bottom line to my OP is that there is no way that our government has not planned or foresaw the potential for something like this.
You are making my point, we are in agreement however the news media and never trumpers are acting like we have not foresaw this type of event, whether bio-warfare or pandemics....and of course it's all Trumps fault.

originally posted by: Gothmog
The world gets taken aback with each new virus..
Every
Single
Time

Doesn't mean it is BioWarfare
Just natural mutation.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

The bottom line to my OP is that there is no way that our government has not planned or foresaw the potential for something like this.

That’s true. But you have to keep in mind that our current administration ran and won on a platform of making our government smaller and they kept that promise. They defunded entire areas of it, including ones that are supposed to protect the American people from things like a pandemic.

And not only defunded, but in a lot of areas never appointed anyone to important leadership positions. In effect neutering those agencies. Mostly over nothing more than politics.

Don’t be surprised when the government is broken by people you voted in to break it.

edit on 13-3-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

We have put billions into the CDC and they didn't even have enough masks. they have been saying for years that a virus out break was going to happen. Why would they not even have the basics for the people of this Country. So its Trumps fault that is so full of partisan#.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There are civilian and military think tanks that work out these scenarios all day for decades, there is no way that not appointing someone would create the kind of panic and unpreparedness.
Whether it's bio-warfare or a new strain of the flu we have been preparing for this for decades.Take a look at the response from the H1N1 flu in 2009, crickets.
The pandemic is being manipulated by the MSM and never trumpers.

originally posted by: underwerks

That’s true. But you have to keep in mind that our current administration ran and won on a platform of making our government smaller and they kept that promise. They defunded entire areas of it, including ones that are supposed to protect the American people from things like a pandemic.

And not only defunded, but in a lot of areas never appointed anyone to important leadership positions. In effect neutering those agencies. Mostly over nothing more than politics.

Don’t be surprised when the government is broken by people you voted in to break it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
We all need to take a step back and get some perspective.
How were the last couple of pandemics handled?
How did the markets react?
How many died?
How was it reported by the MSM?

Open your eyes and dig a little.

originally posted by: Joeshiloh

We have put billions into the CDC and they didn't even have enough masks. they have been saying for years that a virus out break was going to happen. Why would they not even have the basics for the people of this Country. So its Trumps fault that is so full of partisan#.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I voted for Trump to either fix the system or burn it all to the ground.

Seems like its going pretty well to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
One thing this ordeal and MSM hysteria has brought to light is how China makes 90% of our antibiotics.
Whoever has been running this country for the last 20+ years needs to be called out.
Pelosi, Schume, Biden, Bernie and many others. They need to be called out.
a reply to: PurpleFox

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Buddy, your political bias and exclusive focus on the POTUS is blinding you.

This disease hardly even warrants the hysteria that the general public is being ordered into. It does not match.

What is more likely, is that as the USA just killed another Iranian general in Iraq after more attacks which recently took the lives of American and a British soldier and the Russians increasingly condemn Israel for bombing Syria while Turkey fights an open war with Assad and China has to deal with the long term ramifications of a new US trading policy after flipping a long time key USA asset (the Philippines) and dealing with a more aggressive us approach to Taiwan and Hong Kong it would seem Global open war is on the horizon.

Border closures of this magnitude historically have preceded massive regional a d global conflicts less so than any biological threat.

China's economy was planned completely around the status qou trade agreement since the eighties onwards. Now that that specific economic system is being challenged by an American POTUS with a spine, I believe it may have caused them more financial hardship then they would have expected.

It may very well now be that the Communist party in China now sees the USA as an immediate strategic threat to their national security.

The border closures concerned me as soon as I heard, but not for biological threats at all. No, this to me seems like a firestorm of combat is on the horizon.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
One thing this ordeal and MSM hysteria has brought to light is how China makes 90% of our antibiotics.
Whoever has been running this country for the last 20+ years needs to be called out.
Pelosi, Schume, Biden, Bernie and many others. They need to be called out.
a reply to: PurpleFox

Anyone that thinks anything happening today is Trump's fault is an absolute moron and needs to be told so publicly and as many times as possible by as many ppl as possible.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Please stop spreading lies . The funding is there and you know it . Blaming Trump makes you look like a fool .

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And why not cancel professional sports every year when the flu hits? This is beyond crazy. If it's a front to tank the economy would sports be a good start? I mean they are billion plus organizations.

I turned on the propaganda the other day and the only thing being reported is that we are all gonna die from this thing like its Ebola and how it's all trumps fault. Nothing about symptoms, or what you can do to treat it or help minimize risk...nothing.

I agree this is something else...and it would have to be so big that it can shut down the NBA/NHL/NCAA and no it's not a cold that had a 98% or whatever recovery rate.

So some will say "ohhh that's why this virus is so serious, the sports would keep going to get their money." but the facts don't back that up. This isn't Ebola or the black plague.

Is it an economic hit job? By who? Why? I'm just stunned at the power it would take to get multi billion dollar businesses to cancel/suspend their season over a runny nose and cough. And yet, it had happened.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33
It's an eleventh hour NWO hail Mary to try and prevent Trump reelection. With a second term secured, there is no reason to hold back on the mass indictments and arrests of the embedded traitors working for Cobra/Hydra/ISIS globalist faction.

Check the 2019 bilderberg thread, there were several Media people, monarchs, and other heads of industry that may have been tied to organizations making these decisions today.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

We have put billions into the CDC and they didn't even have enough masks.

you do realize that N95 masks have a expiration date right. 3m mask are 5 years.

they will go bad sitting on the shelf, which is exactly what happened to the CDC. they decided to release some if used under the right conditions and if they were stored properly before they expired.

The respirators exceeding their manufacturer-designated shelf life are only being released due to the potential urgent demand caused by the COVID-19 public health emergency. In the face of this emergency, the U.S. Government believes that the respirators beyond their manufacturer-designated shelf life should provide greater respiratory protection than surgical masks (i.e., medical masks) alone, improvised mouth and nose covers (e.g., bandanas), or no protection at all. Please note that surgical N95s are normally tested for fluid resistance and flammability. These requirements were not evaluated in this study. CDC does not recommend using N95s beyond the manufacturer-designated shelf life in surgical settings.
Release of Stockpiled N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators Beyond the Manufacturer-Designated Shelf Life: Considerations for the COVID-19 Response

kinda like gas mask filters only good for so long.

edit on 13-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
True. The response does not seem to match the threat.

Something big is very obviously in the wind.

Without scaring folks, outright, a discussion is a good idea.

If most of the conspiracy stuff is actually b.s., then military action or some such, though big military action was passe' back with the nukes, and we have so much more, now. We are so intertwined that a major war seems unfeasible, or at least unwinnable.

If the ct's have some truth, then perhaps a major disclosure of higher tech, e.t. intelligence or the like?

Disease happens and we all knew this scenario for pandemic was going to happen at some point... but the response just doesn't merit the threat, especially when many of the rich wouldn't lose a dollar to save a few peons.

An ELE is doubtful as they wouldn't even give us this much warning beforehand.

...?

edit to add: purely speculative as it could be a bad bug and everyone in power found a heart and tanked the economy to save the elderly. It's possible, I guess.

edit on 3/13/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Ironically the WHO currently has a list of 20 existing epidemics currently across the globe. All of which have killed and infected astronomically more than CV.

How people do not see this ( CV ) as a psy op is curious to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don't believe the hype and the hysteria.

The whole thing is being run by the same group that manipulates the stock market with the 40-week calendar.

They're in the banking/brokering, news media, Hollywood movies, sports and entertainment complex, etc.

America has been caught sleeping.

new topics

top topics

join