It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Projects of WW2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Please post about any secret projects (especially German secret projects) from WW2. Philidelphia Project, Manhattan Project, "The Bell", "Foo-Fighters", ect. I'll post shortly on my personal favorite, "The Bell"

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
One thing you should know is that the two atomic bombs that wre dropped on Japan were from two different projects. One was the Manhattan Project bomb while the other was from a program run by the US navy.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok. "The Bell" was a German secret project code named "Laternentrager" or "lantern holder". It's other code name was "Chronos". The Bell was made of a hard heavy metal and was filled with a murcury like substance that was violet in color, code named "Xerium 525". The Xerium 525 was stored in a meter tall thermos flask encased in three centemeters of lead (possibly the Xerium 525 was radioactive?). Also used were thorium and beryllium peroxides.
"The Bell" was an experiment with torsion fields. All spinning objects create torsion fields to some extent, the trick is to get a big enough torsion field to get a large enough torsion field to study. Theory says that if you can generate a torsion field of sufficient magnitude you can bend the four dimensions of space arround the generating object. The more torsion you generate, the more space you disturb, and when you bend space, you also bent time. "Chronos" They were trying to build a time machine???

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
More on "The Bell"....

The tests involved placing various plants and animals within the Bell's influence. Almost all of them were destroyed: "A crystalline substance formed within the tissues, destroying them from the inside; liquids, including blood, gelled and separated into clearly distilled fractions." The plants lost their color very rapidly and apparently "decomposed" into a substance with the consistency of axle grease. People in the program also suffered from "sleep problems, loss of memory and balance, muscle spasms and a permanent unpleasant taste in the mouth." Many of the scientists even died as a result of their exposure to the activated Bell.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've heard about this Switchblade. Wasn't it supposed to have something to do with the CIA unearthing secret plans for interstellar time travel?

There were so many secret projects being worked on by both ordinary German scientists and ultra- dedicated Nazis, more often than not, using slave labour from their 'work' camps.

I believe it was the Germans during WWII [1945] that perfected the world's first anti-ship, anti-aircraft and wire guided anti-tank missile.

The Flying Wing heavy bomber was another 'secret' Luftwaffe programme as was the search for anti-gravity 'flying machines'.

I am of the opinion, that much (if not all) of these technologies found their way back to the US during the period 1946-1950, along with the scientists, during what became known (I think[?]) as Operation Papertrail.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You are thinking of "Operation Paperclip" which concentrated on V-2 scientists and aviation experts, as well as working protypes.

Most of American airplane and rocket research in the decade following the war was based on this research.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Operation Paperclip was also related to Operation Overcast in which Nazi scientists were interned on an Island in Boston harbour and worked for USA to help defeat Japan.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
My thanx to both aaaa and sy.gunson for their reminders about Operation 'Paperclip'.

Such an innocent word, paperclip. Yet if my research and the rumours I have heard, the stories I have read and the websites I have viewed, are all correct, then 'Paperclip' was the proverbial tip of the extra-terrestrial iceberg.

SwitchbladeNGC, having read your post, I decided to read up on the subject and what I found out was truely mind boggling.

There are hundreds of sites and thousands of articles about your 'Bell' and other research which leads me to believe, astonishingly, that the scientific leaders of Germany had, within the highest echelons of it's ranks, a super-secret organisation.

This organisation dates way back to the late medieval period and can be loosely linked to the Knights Templars, the Illuminati and, more importantly, the Pope and the headquarters of the Catholic church, in Rome.

The organisation in question, VRIL-GESELLSCHAFT, had been contacted by an 'alien' race based either on Mars or more likely the Moon, and provided them with technology way beyond the world's current abilities, including a powerless VTOL engine, which I believe is the 'Bell' you refer to
SwitchbladeNGC.

I know many of you will say that I am incorrect in my assumptions, but I beg you to have a look at this site:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

and draw your own conclusions. Then may I suggest you take a look at:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The 2nd link provides a fully detailled list and I've read some of the stuff therein.

Unbelieveable. Makes me wonder just what GWB and the rest are really up to!

[edit on 26-5-2007 by fritz]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well another one was the Lafferenz (aka Laferentz) capsules.

These were submersible capsules which could be towed by U-boat to within V-2 firing range of USA. There the capsules would be righted and the V-2 rockets inside would be fueled taking half an hour.

Three under construction at Stettin in the Eastern Baltic were captured by the soviets however one smaller 300 odd tonne capsule... The prototype was trialled in the Baltic by U-1080. This capsule was never found after the war but US Navy intelligence believed that U-873 attempted a Lafferenz mission, but that it was aborted in April 1945.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here's a link to my previous writings about the Laferenz project:

everything2.com...

Another interesting project was the Sanger orbital bomber intended to bomb New York

www.luft46.com...

Here's some images of the Sanger attacking New York:

[edit on 31-5-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Good links and pics sy.gunson.

Do they remind you of anything?

No?

How about the proposed HOTOL aircraft?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Another interesting project was the Ju-380 transport plane. It had six engines and an extreme long range. After the war Reich's Minister for armaments Albert Speer claimed one had flown to Tokyo "via the Polar route." He said it was flown by test pilots and not regular military personnel.

There is huge debate about claims that one flew from Mount de Marsan near Bayeux, France to New York in March 1944. Critics claim there was only ever one aircraft and that aircraft belonging to a unit called FlugAufklarungsGruppe5 never made such a trip. Critics dismiss claims that second aircraft (of which photos survive) was ever flown.

My friend Nick cook, author of "Zero Point" informed me that a Polish diplomat in Uraguay in 1945 witnessed a Ju-390 being dismantled at an airfield there. I am not quite clear whom the publicity shy diplomat is, but one might ask Igor Witowski.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I just watched a program regarding Hitlers plans to Atom-Bomb new york city and it discussed the production of a six turbo jet flying wing that could fly nonstop from germany to newyork and back. extremely interesting stuff.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gatch333
I just watched a program regarding Hitlers plans to Atom-Bomb new york city and it discussed the production of a six turbo jet flying wing that could fly nonstop from germany to newyork and back. extremely interesting stuff.

That would be the Horton Ho XVIII.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
everything2.com...

The Lafferenz project

On 10 December 1944, New York's mayor Fiorello LaGuardia disclosed to the press he had knowledge of planned attacks. Then in January 1945, Germany's Chief of War Production, Albert Speer boasted in Berlin radio broadcasts of planned Vergeltungswaffe attacks on New York.

We came that close to annihilation by the secret project.
And the sub is still secret or else we could walk around in one as a war trophy.
The launcher sub and the maned sub both are still secret.
The sub drive system consisted of 50 miles of wire to pick up Earth Sea wave
vibrations of ELF to allow power for almost nuke power duration.
ED: Oops forgot Tesla was behind the 50 miles of wire according to Lyne:

Around 1 hr and 20 min in and all secrets as far as I can tell.

edit on 11/13/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jetsetter

There was a bloke the other night on C2C. Don't recall name or night . . . feeling ill so am not going to bother looking it up. Sorry. Someone else will know.

He documented that

WHEN JAPAN INSISTED WE CLEAN UP HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI . . .

The result was

those bombs killed far more of our own military etc. personnel from cancer etc. than we killed of the Japanese.

An incredible statistic.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
WHEN JAPAN INSISTED WE CLEAN UP HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI

Science always takes a back seat to caution.
When those in charge of the science give out the orders.

Science is protected to the point we are slave to the official word.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SwitchbladeNGC

Hello, perhaps I could link my thread which has a 2 hour C2C interview with Douglas Dietrich, Mr Dietrich has mucho" knowledge on WW2 and all her secrets.

Enjoy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

SS

top topics

join