It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Really A Virus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Is It Really A Virus?

Yes.
Done.
Next.

Everytime you post I see this...

I don't believe in coincidence.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Is It Really A Virus?

Yes.
Done.
Next.

Everytime you post I see this...

I don't believe in coincidence.

I just post the truth in as fewest words as possible.
Most don't need a novel size reply.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Trueman
When they designed this bio weapon, they considered the panic it'll create as one of the elements.

As we know, stress affects the immune system. This virus attacks the immune system too.

Who is they ?

Answering with a question: Who signed Agenda 21?

You're telling the story, I have to tell you it's a pretty crap story if you don't know why youre telling it......

Tou not even heard about it in your life.

Probably you thought Agenda 21 was a night club.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Agenda 21 is bad news....terrible agenda...sustainable development ....not good for us!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes there is really a new coronavirus

But, is there actually a bacteria involvement that they keep very hush hush ?

To be, or not to be, that is the question

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

do i really need to explain to people - that :

while you are infected with one viral agent - it is possible to become infected with another viral bacterial or fungal infection

do i really need to do this ?

ETA - anyone who fails to comprehend this - my advice - buy more bogroll
edit on 13-3-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

People might need good explanation in plain English, i cant do that...since my English is bit rusty, im not sure is my understanding that good either hmmm

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Is It Really A Virus?

Yes.
Done.
Next.
How do you know that?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

why do you need to ask the question ?

one assumes you do doubt the " its a virus " model

otherwise .............................

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's an information virus, mostly.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Wow! Getting deep ...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Do you have an answer?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

i do have an answer - but also asked a question - as ATS member gothmog - has given you an answer -

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why not just reply with an answer - why the evasion?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

you are the evasive one - why do you doubt the " its a virus " modfel ? its the first question i asked

if you stopoped anth thought - you can deduce what my answer actually is - but hey - that would required

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
the italy outbreak is huge and fast… as it took to long to travvel from china to europe ,,,was it spread in the best populated region in italy to speed the infection up ?????????

could be very an indirect biologic attack on the usa and allies..couse it triggerd an stockmarket meltdouwn and the failing opec melted oil aswelll

you can imagine some reasons for an party who would benefit ! keep in mind that so far the virus has moore effect on economics than humans (sounds hard but its not oncommon that peopple are sacrefied for an "good couse " as history told us )

perhaps the reasons for triggering an world crisis are:
the re-election of trump / cold war with Russia / trade deals china / enviroment activitst /
think for youreself who could behind it...!!

edit on 13-3-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
The viral infection occurs first; in severe cases, it causes a secondary bacterial infection which causes pneumonia from which many victims die.

I believe I had this in 8990. I was an extremely fit 19yr old, but after thinking I’d recovered from a flu like virus and then developed a cough which became so bad I vomited from the coughing regularly. This meant I lost a lot of weight and had difficulty breathing, sometime struggling for any air at all.

I was virtually bed bound for around 3 months. A visiting dr had trouble diagnosing me, saying it was pneumonia, possibly mild TB (though I’d had the TB vaccination as baby (1, or 2], which is odd I guess, as children here are supposed to get it at around 13. Never found out why I had it so young!

Eventually it was will power that got me out of bed and I forced myself to progress little by little each day. But it was another 34 months before I was free of this malady.

Perhaps that was an early form of Coronavirus, who knows, but I struggled greatly as a very fit 19 yr old and I fear for anyone not in peak condition that suffers a similar condition.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
The viral infection occurs first; in severe cases, it causes a secondary bacterial infection which causes pneumonia from which many victims die.

I believe I had this in 8990. I was an extremely fit 19yr old, but after thinking I’d recovered from a flu like virus and then developed a cough which became so bad I vomited from the coughing regularly. This meant I lost a lot of weight and had difficulty breathing, sometime struggling for any air at all.

I was virtually bed bound for around 3 months. A visiting dr had trouble diagnosing me, saying it was pneumonia, possibly mild TB (though I’d had the TB vaccination as baby (1, or 2], which is odd I guess, as children here are supposed to get it at around 13. Never found out why I had it so young!

Eventually it was will power that got me out of bed and I forced myself to progress little by little each day. But it was another 34 months before I was free of this malady.

Perhaps that was an early form of Coronavirus, who knows, but I struggled greatly as a very fit 19 yr old and I fear for anyone not in peak condition that suffers a similar condition.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Edit: I meant 1990 - I’m not a time traveller

top topics

<< 1   >>

join