It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth: a Tyrant

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
All this corruption # is getting really #in old. You know, I used to not care, and as a result evil saw my depression as weakness and rushed in. Demons attempting to twine themselves to my Spirit, to hijack me.

And they did, to an extent I found alarming. In my slumber, they twisted through my mind, twisting my perception, my cognition, my memory. So that when I awoke from the disturbance, I was removed from self so that I was confused and unable to reintegrate myself.

It wasn't until Love reached out to me, with her gentle, healing Nature- literally, the force of life and growth- that I was reunited with my divinity- by then just a spark. But Love( not my love, understand, if she was anyone's she was her own- but Love itself, in human flesh) blew upon me, stoked my heart to flame- not with lust, but with life. Together, we've defeated countless tyrants in countless stories, and this was just another. Except this time, we didn't go in, they came to us. I could tell that the same thing had happened to her, in her slumber. Haha, she always has been stronger than me. But the look on her face, wasn't the one I was used to. She was scared, and worried.

That is why I'm here to today. Enough is enough. Our Hope is Inevitable. Her Kindness is Inevitable. My Justice is Inescapable.

So listen close, ye smirking devils. Go ahead and grin, but we WILL have the last laugh. You will be sorry, you ever encroached upon us. You thought we were weak. But you don't even know the true meaning of strength. It's okay. You'll understand when you're dead.

Because I will not sit idly by anymore. I will not be pushed around. I will not let myself be hidden, destroyed, covered up. I will stand up, and I will be heard. Whether you like it or not.

And the funniest thing is? It doesn't matter what you do. We Will Torch Your Nests. You Cannot Repent. What you have done to her is unforgivable. You should've just stuck to me and probably would've been fine.

Now do you begin to understand? I am Truth. And I've been passive because I didn't want to override anyone or anything. I never wanted to be a tyrant, to impose my will on anybody.

But I realized something. That it's selfish of me to act like that. And now, because I am rising. Because of YOU, who thought you were so sick and twisted- you're not, you're pathetic and stupid. I'm going to make you realize that.

So, do whatever you want because none of it will matter. You will be erased from existence, because I keep records of reality, and I will obliterate all that has happened that isn't born of us.

I never used to be good at controlling myself. But that's why I became a storyteller, so that I could learn to maintain the story's sanctuary.

So yeah, and, inb4 "this isn't a prophecy" let me spell it out.

C
O
R
R
U
P
T
I
O
N

I
S

O
V
E
R

But like because I'm a temporal mind at the moment I'm still accustoming to the new and improved consciousness. But once I master the controls? Entropy is #ed, fam.
edit on 12-3-2020 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I've met this girl before.....

Yup, she's a mind #.

Loves ice cream too....

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Uh huh. Cool story bro. What is your point?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Uh huh. Cool story bro. What is your point?

What's your point?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that missed it.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

It is not my fault if you can't read, I literally spelled it out.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

It is not my fault if you can't read, I literally spelled it out.

You spelled nothing out in an extra wordy shallow cryptic fashion.

That's all I saw, but I admit that might be "my" fault.

So, with that, I'm sure it was brilliant and that I'm just being overly realistic in my expectations.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Well thanks for being honest. Ya coulda started with that, ya know
now, were talking haha. You're completely right- it IS nothing haha(NOW I'm being cryptic LOL).

Wordy, I might be, but if so I had to be. There is no easy way to translate the larger truths, because there is so much background that if our try and include it all, the human mind cannot wrap around it.

So what do you do? You have to tell a story, because with interaction and dialogue you can represent things which otherwise would just be hidden in TRUE jabberjaw fashion. And that is exactly what this IS, is a story, told from the first person.

It is true that the story still lacks reference. So I can see where it could easily be termed cryptic. But there's not much I can do about that unfortunately.

However, shallow?

While I would be quick to deny such a claim, I'm actually curious. Why do you perceive this prophecy as shallow?

So, with that, I'm sure it was brilliant and that I'm just being overly realistic in my expectations.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well thanks for being honest. Ya coulda started with that, ya know
now, were talking haha. You're completely right- it IS nothing haha(NOW I'm being cryptic LOL).

Wordy, I might be, but if so I had to be. There is no easy way to translate the larger truths, because there is so much background that if our try and include it all, the human mind cannot wrap around it.

So what do you do? You have to tell a story, because with interaction and dialogue you can represent things which otherwise would just be hidden in TRUE jabberjaw fashion. And that is exactly what this IS, is a story, told from the first person.

It is true that the story still lacks reference. So I can see where it could easily be termed cryptic. But there's not much I can do about that unfortunately.

However, shallow?

While I would be quick to deny such a claim, I'm actually curious. Why do you perceive this prophecy as shallow?

Frankly, it's the end of the world bro.

Just get to the point.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The point is, that it is not the end of the world, Zap. However much it may seem like it is. And we are under obligation to represent it as such, instead of buying into the fear and madness of demonic activity.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I always enjoy your writing LW.

I had to DDG "inb4" for context. I get it. I feel like a real internet wiz now.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I guess this might be cryptic for those who haven't had some similar experience but for those who did what you wrote down is clear as daylight.

I was once in love with someone who hosted a bunch of what you call demons. It was good as long as I wasn't aware, the day I closed the access to my heart all hell broke lose...

A journey to a world stranger than fiction began, and the stuff i learned was amazing and frightening and liberating.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Isn't this post an attempt to corrupt my current line of thinking?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses
Okay, I give. What's DDG? Lol. And, thanks!

a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Only if you are corruption or corrupted.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Like NoConspiracy said, it's not cryptic for people who have been through it.

It seems almost necessary as a means of identifying why it is dangerous to compromise your truth for lust, greed, etc. It's because it dissociates you from that Most High Spirit. This is the meaning of 'idols' - i.e. things you hold in higher regard than truth. As you said, their reign is over. These things we once held in high regard - The same things that consumed us without our knowing - will be brought down due to our abidance to that Most High Way.

I once was at the gate on top of Mount Zion. Given the option to enter with the woman of my dreams, or doubt all of it and succumb to a succubus that was holding on tightly to my ankle. It was almost as if masochism took over, or maybe I just wasn't ready for that next stage, but I compromised the truth for immediate gratification.

Life goes on though and I am currently amidst another attempt. I don't think I could survive another fall, so I have no choice but to fully abide. remember - It is all very real... it is our adversarial doubt that wishes to drag us back into its sleep-walking daydream.

No more pressing snooze.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
Heya, Coop! Happy to see you. I'm not sure you could have entered the gate with the succubus attached to you like that! It's all good though, all according to plan. We often have to make the ascent several times before we are able to hold the proper space.

You are absolutely correct, it is all very real. And the ride is going to get pretty turbulent from here on out. Especially because I took his opportunity to provoke haha. But it was something I felt needed to be expressed

As long as we keep doing our inner work, trusting in the Spirit, learning, growing, evolving, helping. We will get there. Their distraction and diversion tactics will only empower us now. Their violence cannot touch our hearts, so long as we keep our eyes on the Divine Feminine angels sent to guide us during this time.

No more pressing snooze.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

"DDG" -- an internet search through duckduckgo. It doesn't roll off the tongue gracefully, though. I will begin saying, "I ducked it."

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Only if you are corruption or corrupted.

Fair enough.
Any tips for the corruption or corrupted?

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Fair enough.
Any tips for the corruption or corrupted?

Do what you know is right, no matter how hard it may seem. Your life will transform.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Well as OP said corruption has no chance anymore. It's been given enough chances and shown only remorse for being caught.

For the corrupted, though...

Oppose yourself. Identify your patterns, name them as wasteful or hurtful, and disrupt them as much as you can. The first step is cultivating awareness so that we can identify as discontent. The second step is using that discontent like a crowbar to dismantle the self,so that what was underneath can be revealed

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Isn't what is underneath just another layer of the self?

Otherwise I would see a slight contradiction to your OP... Although I can relate to your OP, it has quite an discontent tone, so discontent is still part of your underlying self?
Which is fine by the way.
All emotions are just energy interpreted by the self.

Asking myself why I interpret it that way or the other is what helped, to find layer upon layer of selfs.

Sincerely NC

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join