It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Expected to Suffer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is not some # from animals, food, whatever, this is from the lab in wuhan. Why it got out? No idea but given the east controls it’s people and knowledge while the west can not, is this not the ultimate weapon?

China will recover after lockdown in a matter of weeks. The west will suffer for years and the economy will continue to crumble. It is a long term subtle bioweapon, why isn’t this being reported? Bowls of soup don’t cause this # or does ATS still believe AIDS came from monkeys?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stu112

It's Creation is an ACT Of WAR by the Communist Chinese . Isn't that Self evident to you by Now > ?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wouldn’t say it’s an act of war but I would say it’s ridiculous that people believe a disease just pops up in this way from a bowl of soup.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It is the ultimate sleeper weapon. Kill few but destroy nations.

Planned, released and controlled.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just to add though, the panic is just that - panic. Our health secretary tested positive last Thursday and was fine by tuesday.
Media doing a great job for China.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Noun 1. gullibility - tendency to believe too readily and therefore to be easily deceived
credulousness

A naiveness, naivete, naivety - lack of sophistication or worldliness

Hey Man , If it Quacks Like A Duck ..............

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I can actually see going to war over this. If it is indeed from a lab and with China threatening to stop trading medical supplies, I wouldn't be surprised. Not a good time to be making threats. However, I think mother nature created this one. I think mother nature is a lot better at making a deadly disease/virus than any human can create in a lab.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

We are growing this in a lab, I've seen it, it is a natural crossover. While it does show mutations possibly from in vitro growth, there are also mutations showing exposure to non human immune responses. This does negate my favorite theory of vaccine research gone wild. Still possible, maybe, but not likely.

The issue is the spike protein when compared to SARS and the UNC or bat like coronaviruses. It's not bred for us, recombination event is distant, limited possible lab markers. The goal is to find a treatment from existing meds and old SARS vaccines. We grow it, inactivate it to BSL2 and start hitting it in in-vitro models or species that have similar ACE2 receptors to us.

It does not mean it isn't dangerous, if you show symptoms stay home. Unlike the flu there is no herd protection. Kids will spread this. It's why schools and all related activities are shutting down. If you have any type of immunodeficiency, stay home. People with comorbidities and older in age are also high risk.

Other than that make sure you have toilet paper and all the good stuff. Most people will just get a cold and maybe mild Bronchitis or pneumonia.
edit on 12-3-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
WuFlu or not, people suffer everyday. Jump on that bandwagon though, we're all glad to see you standing up for what's right(now)!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

first off, you have no proof or source for such a claim, just pure speculation.

2nd, coronaviruses have been known about since the 1960's. notice that virus is plural. meaning more than one. but iirc there are several that cause illness in humans.

Coronaviruses are named for the crown-like spikes on their surface. Human coronaviruses were first identified in the mid-1960s. They are closely monitored by public health officials.
Coronaviruses

so far the big 3,

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) A novel coronavirus (COVID-19, previously referred to as 2019-nCoV) emerged in a seafood and poultry market in the Chinese city of Wuhan in 2019. The disease is likely contracted from close contact with an infected, as yet unidentified, animal. Human-to-human transmission occurs through close contact.

Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) was first reported in 2012 in Saudi Arabia and spread to more than 25 other countries. MERS originated in camels and emerged to infect people. Symptoms usually include fever, cough, and shortness of breath, and often progress to pneumonia. About 3 or 4 out of every 10 patients reported with MERS have died. MERS cases continue to occur, primarily in the Arabian Peninsula; however, as of 2019, there have been only two confirmed cases of MERS in the US, both in 2014.

Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) originated in small mammal and emerged to infect people. SARS was first reported in Southern China in 2002 and the illness spread to more than two dozen countries in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Symptoms include fever, chills, and body aches, and may progress to pneumonia. Infection with the SARS virus causes acute respiratory distress (severe breathing difficulty), with a mortality rate of about 10 percent. No human cases of SARS have been reported anywhere in the world since 2004.

all above from,
Coronaviruses

3rd HIV has been known in humans since the 1930''s,

1930s Researchers believe that sometime in the 1930s a form of simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) jumped to humans who butchered or ate chimpanzee bush meat in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The virus becomes HIV-1 the most widespread form found today 1959 The world’s first known case of AIDS has been traced to a sample of blood plasma from a man who died in the Democratic Republic of Congo in 1959 1960s HIV-2, which is restricted to West Africa, is thought to have transferred to people from sooty mangabey monkeys in Guinea-Bissau during the 1960s A genetic analysis of HIV in 2003 suggests that it may have first arrived in the United States in about 1968
Timeline: HIV and AIDS

Don't be ignorant, Deny Ignorance

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i'm sure it's man-made. not sure which men.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Wouldn’t say it’s an act of war but I would say it’s ridiculous that people believe a disease just pops up in this way from a bowl of soup.

Not necessarily from a bowl of soup , virus morph naturally
Just like...
Every
Single
Time
Before.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Only way to go.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This is not some # from animals, food, whatever, this is from the lab in wuhan.

You sound pretty sure of yourself there partner.
Got anything , other than youtube videos , that gave you that positive proof ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Twice on one thread ?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And your evidence for this Covid 19 being from a lab in Wuhan comes from where exactly?

You might wish to look into something called "The Spanish Flu" which ran rife around 100 years ago and managed to wipe out the better part of 100 million people across the globe.

And the only laboratory that came from belonged to nature.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It's Creation is an ACT Of WAR by the Communist Chinese . Isn't that Self evident to you by Now > ?

You bet it is!

My theory?

China was SO freakin' mortified over Trumps new trade rules?

They said *F* it! 'If China is going to suffer financially - so it the rest of the world'! (Level the playing field).

As for the 'old people' who are dying?

You think China cares?

NO!

All those resources that would have been 'wasted' on the 'old people' - now can go to the military. The young. Etc.

BIO WAR.

Period.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm getting flashbacks of some kind of dystopian movie where all of the world leaders (TPTB) including our own have done this on purpose to "reprogram" the world. Something like this makes it possible for them to do just about anything. Rearrange things however they like. Change whatever rules and norms they like. Vilify certain people or behaviors (thereby increasing the amount of peer pressure exerted upon those people or behaviors exponentially).

What if this would turn out to be the big conspiracy that we've all been sensing (but not quite knowing what it was) all along?

If you think about it carefully, what is happening here? Personal (individual) autonomy is really what is on the chopping block here. Freedom itself could be forfeited just that carelessly in a time of universal panic. What wouldn't most people give to make this stop ASAP?

edit on 12-3-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112

Media doing a great job for China.

I don't know if I can buy the bioweapon angle; but our media doing a great job at bringing down our economy and running the talking points of the Chinese is alarming in of itself.

What would the world be like if we had today media in the 40s?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You bet it is!

My theory?

China was SO freakin' mortified over Trumps new trade rules?

They said *F* it! 'If China is going to suffer financially - so it the rest of the world'! (Level the playing field).

As for the 'old people' who are dying?

You think China cares?

NO!

All those resources that would have been 'wasted' on the 'old people' - now can go to the military. The young. Etc.

BIO WAR.

Period.

Yes , you Covered it All there ......

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I may be expected to suffer but I'n not going to by any
virus. I have onions boiling on the stove straight ahead.
A home filled with the smell of onions is safe. Breathing
the vapor from boiling onions will expel the virus over
night.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

first off, you have no proof or source for such a claim, just pure speculation.

just like you have no proof this came from bat soup, pure speculation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join