It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Does China Do Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've placed this here.......because.

So what does China do? seriously.

Reviewing the past 2 and a bit months we have currently culminated at the following status;

Countries around the world in full lock down and implementing self preservation mode, people are dying;

Stock markets spewing all over themselves and peoples quality of life taking a serious nose dive. I could continue but I know you can all read and add to the list........so we all know, no es bueno.

And this apparently happened because someone ate a bat in a market in China 8 weeks ago.....LOL.

So this is where the question comes in. What does China do next?

It is only natural that there should be a backlash against China, it would be shocking if there were none, that is simply a priori. I suspect the CCP would agree, in fact I think they've been considering this very reality for the last couple of months.......if not longer.

They have to do something, it would be unnatural if they didn't..........unless our collective Minitruths can compile a story that it wasn't actually the Chinese.....don't rule that one out.

I'm not really clear where this is going and all I can tell you is I have a clear sense of unease about the whole thing. Ultimately I think something has to happen, I can't see how it can't.

edit on 12 3 2020 by myselfaswell because: blibbley wibbley wibbley shnodiddly wod

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

This is a time for regrouping and needed healing. Not starting another war.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Not starting another war.

Beijing objects to term 'Wuhan coronavirus,' and says it may not have originated in China

This has nothing to do with how yo feel.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!!!!!!

See, there's a big part of the problem. OMG! PEOPLE ARE DYING! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING. SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM MY IMPENDING DEMISE!

Yeah, it's a tragedy when anybody dies. And yeah, the virus is a real thing and it's causing problems. It's even caused some deaths. But, PEOPLE ARE DYING?

Yeah, people are dying every day. Dying from influenza. Dying from heart disease. Dying from senseless automobile accidents. Hell, you're a bazillion times more likely to die today in a traffic accident than from a Coronavirus infection. And you're statistically many times more likely to die from common influenza than from CoViD-19.

Yes, it's real. Yes, it's a problem. But, please, people, GET A HOLD ON YOUR EMOTIONS and stop letting the media and the control freaks manipulate you!
:
edit on 2020 3 12 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

This is a time for regrouping and needed healing. Not starting another war.
Kumbaiya, my lord, kumbaiya...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What does China do next?

They've shut down China and told their people to remain in doors so C19 doesn't spread, they will wait till the rest of the world is in a weakened state, 'cause people want there freedom what ever the cost and will take over the world and make everyone communist!!! Hail our new world leader Winnie the Pooh! bwahahahaha

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
God knows what the political/global outcome will be,but Doctors from Wuhan are holding video conferences with Italian doctors to try to help them out during the horrific outbreak in Italy.
www.ecns.cn...

China have also sent masks and medical supplies to Italy an a team of medical workers to help.
www.scmp.com...

And a Chinese company called Xiomi are also sending masks to Italy-(link in Italian):
www.ilsecoloxix.it...

I am far from being a supporter of the chinese government as a whole-but I applaud these actions by the people of China.
They know how bad this is and many want to help-its just a damn shame their government tried to cover it up during the start of the outbreak,as that is one reason the virus has spread globally IMO.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

How is that related to the post?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!!!!!!

See, there's a big part of the problem. OMG! PEOPLE ARE DYING! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING. SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM MY IMPENDING DEMISE!

Yeah, it's a tragedy when anybody dies. And yeah, the virus is a real thing and it's causing problems. It's even caused some deaths. But, PEOPLE ARE DYING?

Yeah, people are dying every day. Dying from influenza. Dying from heart disease. Dying from senseless automobile accidents. Hell, you're a bazillion times more likely to die today in a traffic accident than from a Coronavirus infection. And you're statistically many times more likely to die from common influenza than from CoViD-19.

Yes, it's real. Yes, it's a problem. But, please, people, GET A HOLD ON YOUR EMOTIONS and stop letting the media and the control freaks manipulate you!
:

LOL

It's funny how you say I've lost control of my emotions, yet you are the one who is shouting.

Hahahaha. Calm down bro.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: incoserv

How is that related to the post?

Lack of comprehension is how.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Communist China Needs to be Destroyed RIGHT NOW . They Asked for it !

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Communist China Needs to be Destroyed RIGHT NOW . They Asked for it !

That's probably a bit harsh. I'd be more inclined to say that the Chinese people need to admit that a CCP now has a significant negative impact on their society. It is therefore not a sustainable form of governance and needs to be supplanted with a legitimate democratic system, to the benefit of all Chinese peoples.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

" That's probably a bit harsh "

No , it's Not you Fool ............

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

No , it's Not you Fool

LOL, nice one. Your curt assessment of my opinion is ...... comedy gold. Thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Of all places, I remember when ats was a fringe site, hell I remember on ats occasionally we would get members who claimed to be aliens or hybrids. I remember ats being full of intellects posting interesting ideas on UFOLOGY. I remember ats being taboo. To see people on ats in denial of a current event we used to post topics on and discuss how it would happen what if etc. now it comes to fruition and the new school ats sounds like right wing knuckle heads who listen to, to much am talk show hosts. What happened to ats in the past 15 years. 🤷‍♂️ We need a revival get all the old members back.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This Frankenstein CoronaVirus is a Deliberate Covert Biological Weapon Conjured by the Communist Chinese to Attack their Enemies World Wide with the Help I Might Add of the NWO Crazies who are Still Trying to Remake the Earth in their Warped Image .

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Is that you Alex?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Another cause for concern is our proximity to China and trade agreements. I share your unease.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

And so it begins. It was inevitable.

Chinese foreign ministry spokesman pushes coronavirus conspiracy theory that the US Army 'brought the epidemic to Wuhan'

A Chinese government spokesman said on Thursday that the US Army might have “brought the epidemic to Wuhan,” fuelling a coronavirus conspiracy theory.

Chinese officials have been trying to reshape the narrative about the coronavirus, suggesting that it might have originated outside of China, even though the centre of the outbreak was the central Chinese city of Wuhan.

Amid this push, a conspiracy theory that US athletes participating in the Military World Games in Wuhan last fall brought the coronavirus into China has emerged. There is no evidence supporting this claim

I suspect that this is only the start.

new topics

top topics

join