It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone up for some GOOD news?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Any idea on what a useful daily dosage of elderberry is ?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Yup I said it earlier, we need a vaccine. Make all this craziness to go away.

Thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'll just use bromelain, it actually does about the same thing as Remdesivir does when you have monolaurin with it. A hell of a lot cheaper too. Plus there are not many people who have side effect of using the bromelain and monolaurin combo

I ran into some research that showed that both destroy the same polymerase in viruses.

I have used the combo for years for treating things, this combo is not a miracle, just a treatment to help us fight viruses. Fresh pineapple juice, not pasteurized, and coconuts work the same, but they are more expensive to keep around than the pills.

A friend of mine in the medical field mentioned taking elderberry extract.. I am a bit skeptical.

Most of the medicines are engineered to do what some of the food chemistries do, chemicals they cannot patent to make money. Some of these chemistries are very powerful chemistries in the food too, and most often, but not always, they have less side effects.

Elderberry is good too. There are lots of things that help protect us from viruses but the Medical industry won't verify them because they say there is not enough proof that their heirachy has accepted to state it is real. In their eyes, there has to be accepted proof that is created by the researchers that they control or it will not be accepted. Researchers that are paid to research what they want them to research and nothing more.

Strawberries actually help us fight the flu, so does blackberries, even blackberry brandy, the flavoring actually contains the chemical needed to help stimulate the immune system towards fighting viruses. That chemical is not heat stable, so hot processed strawberry or blackberry jam does not work, but freezer jams do. On top of that, the pectin in the jam makes up for the immune system being steered to fight viruses, the pectin is antibacterial.
edit on 12-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Dammit! We have to cut down blackberries every year to have any kind of yard. They grow wild and free around here, and they are also delicious.

Don't worry; we leave more than enough for us and all the neighbors.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Dammit! We have to cut down blackberries every year to have any kind of yard. They grow wild and free around here, and they are also delicious.

TheRedneck

I usually go pick the wild Blackberries every year, about ten cups of them is plenty to freeze. I like a little mixed in with the wild blueberries when we make a pie, about half a cup of blackberries mixed in with 4 cups of blueberries is perfect. If you add a cup, the pie gets too blackberry seeded. The blackberries add a very good taste to the blueberry pie, a slight tang, but too much is too much. Wild blackberries tend to have more seeds usually than tame ones I think.

Last year we had a bad blueberry and blackberry year, I only got enough blueberries for two pies and one cake. I only got two cups total of blackberries, I don't know why last year was so bad a year for berry picking. But we bought thirty two quarts of strawberries last year to make jam from and to freeze, we still aren't out of the strawberries.

Ohhhh. strawberry shortcakes would go great tonight, glad I started talking about that here.
edit on 12-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I know many here are very trustful of medical authorities. But still, some of you may be open to new ideas:

There is a good chance that Corona CAN be prevented and healed quite easily according to various medical doctors and scientific studies.

Simple prevention tip:
1) Make sure your vitamin D blood levels are at least 60 ng/mL. (Official upper bound is 80 ng/mL). Get 20 minutes of sunshine daily or take a supplement.
2) Take 2 x 1000mg of vitamin C per day. Getting this from fruit or veggies is ideal.

In more detail:

This doctor has cured 5 cases of Ebola and is convinced that Corona can be cured just the same:

Andrew W Saul: Coronavirus, Vitamin C, Fake News and Censorship

Dr. Mercola on Corona prevention

Shouldn't the responsible organizations at least try these suggestions out before slaughtering the economy?
There are scientific studies and documented cases backing up these claims. The question must be "Does it work?", not "Does it correspond with what the establishment believes?". Or not?

Here is my personal list of nutrition and supplements that can be used to strengthen the immune system and raise your chances to fend off Corona without any symptoms or to at least keep it in check as a mild case:

Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Zinc
Selenium
Orgeano Oil (Carvacrol)
Glycyrrhizin (Licorice Root)
Sporebiotics, Prebiotics, Probiotics
Vitamin A
Vitamin E
Beta-glucan
Elderberry extract (Ferulic acid, Holunder)
Astragalus
Ozone Therapy
Apple-cider vinegar
black seed oil (black cumin)
Green Tea
Curcumin (a substance in turmeric)
Grape Seed Extract
Olive Leaf Extract
Garlic, 180mg of allicin
N-acetylcysteine (NAC)
Lipoic acid
Spirulina
Thymian Oil (Thymol)
Glucosamine
Sulforaphane
Good Multivitamin
Melatonin
Mushrooms
Ginseng
Ashwagandha
Maca Root

In my opinion the response to this virus is much more destructive than the virus itself. And I would like to add that it is criminal neglect of the establishment to ignore alternative treatments for Corona in this situation.
edit on 12-3-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Unfortunately the MSM or mainstream science doesn't believe in supplements to enhance the immune system.

I’ve been taking D3 and C for years and about 30 other supplements. Of course, they can't stop the virus but help considerably in keeping the symptoms down, that’s the idea.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is a link to major drug companies working and some very close to vaccines and treatments

www.statnews.com...

Johnson & Johnson
Approach: Vaccine and treatment
Stage: Preclinical

Johnson & Johnson, which has in the past responded to outbreaks of the Ebola and Zika viruses, is taking a multipronged approach to the coronavirus. The company is in the early days of developing a vaccine that would introduce patients to a deactivated version of the virus, triggering an immune response without causing infection. At the same time, J&J is working with the federal Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority on potential treatments for patients who are already infected, a process that includes investigating whether any of its older medicines might work against the coronavirus.

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Approach: Treatment
Stage: Preclinical

Regeneron has grown into a $50 billion business based on its ability to craft human antibodies out of genetically engineered mice. Now it’s tapping that technology in hopes of treating coronavirus. The company is immunizing its antibody-generating mice with a harmless analog of the novel coronavirus, generating potential treatments for the infection.

The major drug companies in the world are awesome places. Like cities in themselves. They have their own realities inside their humongous plants and buildings.

Unfortunately, they are greedy and do torture animals but there's no doubt in my mind they will and can, all already have a cure for this virus. They just need the motivation, here the almighty dollar will guide them to success.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I would fight rattle snakes for Blackberries and since there were rattlesnakes in the patch, I got them all. No one else would go in there.

I met one up close at 3 years old one day in a pasture chasing cows like a foolish child on an Indiana farm and learned they were just afraid of me. SO, if you make lots of noise they leave the area and I learned to beat my bucket when i moved in and that was all I needed. Oh, those blackberry pies and jams my Mom made. I would get a gallon of berries constantly and she kept pumping out pies. I had some tame berries a few years ago but we sold our property and moved. Now I am going for Mulberry's. Blackberry's minus the seeds is a Mulberry tree fruit.

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

edit on 13-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The antiviral may actually have a higher death rate than the virus.

The guy above was scientifically correct when he said your body needs naturally occurring chemicals like vitamins, minerals, etc.

That's the most effective and completely safe way to beat diseases.

Thankfully honey contains all of that and more so I'm gonna play it safe while the zombie hordes do what big pharma says and injest expensive poisons in misguided hope.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
From all the research I've seen I'd bet honey is 10 times more effective than this junk they're pushing.

So why aren't there clinical trials for this?

Oh yeah, no profit.
Sigh... No profit in an actual super cheap otc cure...

This is a conspiracy like a #...

Watch in a few years it'll be proven true while millions in the meantime take that cancer causing organ killing poison.

I called it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

That`s very impressive list SacredLore!

And indeed, IT IS criminal neglect to ignore alternative treatments for Corona in this situation!!!

Quercetin is on top 4 for me against this virus also

We should also look country differences to me...look at India and Nepal...is the food they eat there the medicine for this coronavirus ahem tuberculosis ?

BTW, what comes to Vitamin D3....take a note what Dr. David Brownstein says ....up to 50000 IU first 4 days

Coronavirus VII: We Are Ready and You Can Be Ready Too!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I bet you allready know, honey is good also for tuberculosis

Using natural honey for Tuberculosis treatment

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The only good news I want to hear is Trump has contracted Covid 19 and subsequently died.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well done :-) Yes, exactly, we just feed our immune system so that IT can successfully take care of the virus.

Vaccines work, and in this case I would even agree to offer them to people in the risk group (giving them a free choice, not enforced!). But if our bodies can deal with a disease without a vaccine that is even better. An interesting point that one doctor made: This is only 1 virus. What about the next one? Wait for another vaccine?

This is also very interesting: If we can get zinc inside cells it will stop the action of the Corona virus. But how to get zinc into cells? Fortunately there seems to be a solution: A classic Malaria drug (Chloroquine) does exactly that. Another way to beat the Corona virus:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Thanks for adding Quercetin to the list! I had heard about its anti-viral properties before.
Honey is also propagated by many. It tastes good, so eat it frequently anyway :-)

And I would definitely use extreme vitamin D doses for a few days if I would start to develop serious symptoms of Corona virus. (And I would combine it with C and A, too.)

I hope this disease serves as a wake-up call so that more people become interested in living healthier and trying to attack the root cause of diseases like Diabetes and heart problems instead of just using drugs to hide the symptoms.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Unfortunately the MSM or mainstream science doesn't believe in supplements to enhance the immune system.

I’ve been taking D3 and C for years and about 30 other supplements.

Me too. Not even a cold since 2004.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

MORE good news: Gasoline prices just outside Chicago are down to $2.03 @ gallon...and dropping a bit each day.

Every "crisis" (Except WWIII) comes with something that helps someone somewhere.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Willtell

I’ve been taking D3 and C for years and about 30 other supplements.

Me too. Not even a cold since 2004.

Good for you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join