It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Now Officially A Pandemic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wouldn't worry to much.

Oh wow, the daily show is still around? I had no idea. I thought that show died when that John Steward guy retired from showbiz.
Cool

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

It's not a Pandemic. The Bubonic Plague and Spanish Flu were Pandemics. The deaths are NOWHERE near that level. It would take millions dying to get in that league.

Sorry, I’m having trouble finding a source that defines a pandemic using number of deaths rather than geographic scale and spread. Can you assist?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

The Daily Show... We get that # here in NL aswell. It has showed me (not that I didn't know yet) how propagandized the liberal media in the US is. It's literally beyond insane. I would call for some heads, but sadly I don't live in the US.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

OMG, 4,000 are dead out of almost 8,000,000,000.

Everyone panic!!!

Where’s the toilet paper?!?!?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Everyone panic!!!

Yo man, i got you, what you need? Double roll or extra plush?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's not a Pandemic...

It is. WHO declared it is. You need to accept it and deal with it.

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν pan "all" and δῆμος demos "people") is an epidemic of disease that has spread across a large region; for instance multiple continents, or worldwide.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Sit back, relax, and don't let the stupid get you. The stupid scares me more than COVID-19.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Everyone panic!!!

I was watching CNN and they had a ticker saying something like 1000 cases in the US and around 40 dead.

I'm thinking to myself, that many die almost every month in Chicago from random gang violence.

I'm not saying this isn't something shouldnt' take seriously, but it is starting to look like a serious over reaction. Most of the people who die also tend to be knocking at deaths door already.

But hey, let's shut down elementary schools, cancel concerts, and crash the economy. Just might help the Democrats win in 2020 since they got nothing else to run on. Wait, does this make me a conspiracy theorist?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

if it takes this thing to make you concerned then maybe you need to die

That statement makes you more disgusting than any fat, out of shape person on the planet

with that said, you go first

Ill take the fat and out of shape over people with your sick mentality any day
edit on 11-3-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"If you are fat and disgusting and eat garbage then yes, you should be concerned"

Well there ya have it, the dumbest thing I'll read all day.

Tell me, are the 2 mutually exclusive? Did you get this information from a medical health professional? Could you link to where said medical health professional commented that in consideration to the flu?

Tell me, if I said black and disgusting, or gay and disgusting, exactly how well would that go over here...or anywhere?

I'll stay on the line for the answer. THX

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Just might help the Democrats win in 2020 since they got nothing else to run on. Wait, does this make me a conspiracy theorist?

Honestly, there are tons of us that have this running through our mind nonstop. I mean seriously, really old people in bad health dying from a virus is quite common. What isn't common is entire countries shutting down, the national guard called in, and the deliberate actions to damage the economy over 4607 deaths worldwide. Another thing to pay attention to is 76% of those deaths are in countries that absolutely hate Trump...China and Iran.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

hey. i had to give up cow all cow products last year.
and i have been hunting down alternatives.

i make goat cheese pizza. not as good, but its still pizza!

but i switched to cocount or almond milk ice cream at target

my favorite i found so far archers almond vanilla cake cookie dough. the chocolate in there is AMAZING. that almond ice cream is as good as any ice cream i ever feasted upon. they have it at target.

trust me, if i could eat milk i would, but i would keep buying this cookie dough almond joint.

if you find coconut milk ice cream, it has a citrus kick to it!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

and again fear takes over. yes, the virus is dangerous for old people or people with respiratory diseases in general. what is happening now is called solidarity. the healthy people are required to behave according to the WHO guidelines - for example. in germany, everything is slowly being shut down. concerts are cancelled. sporting events take place in empty stadiums. schools are closed on suspicion. unis are probably closing down too. i hardly see any people wearing respirators. but everyone is talking about it, of course. i'm with douglas adams: dont panic.

and now for something completely different:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Everyone panic!!!

I was watching CNN and they had a ticker saying something like 1000 cases in the US and around 40 dead.

I'm thinking to myself, that many die almost every month in Chicago from random gang violence.

I'm not saying this isn't something shouldnt' take seriously, but it is starting to look like a serious over reaction. Most of the people who die also tend to be knocking at deaths door already.

But hey, let's shut down elementary schools, cancel concerts, and crash the economy. Just might help the Democrats win in 2020 since they got nothing else to run on. Wait, does this make me a conspiracy theorist?

I mentioned this in another thread.

There’s no way to know. But how many of these people were going to die anyways? If we even assume half, then that drops the fatality numbers down drastically. For the love of god, the majority were around 80 years old.

My father mentioned this to me. If you’re 80 and not ready or fearful to die — then you truly are an asleep sheep. People that believe that this life is all there is, are the ones that fear death at that age.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There are some really special individuals that make up this site.

ATS Before being formally declared a pandemic: “This is crazy! No one is taking this seriously!”

ATS after pandemic declaration: “Pandemic?? This is a huge over reaction!”

Jesus Christ, people...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DOcean

Jesus Christ, people...

Leave me out of this

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

hey. i had to give up cow all cow products last year.
and i have been hunting down alternatives.

i make goat cheese pizza. not as good, but its still pizza!

but i switched to cocount or almond milk ice cream at target

my favorite i found so far archers almond vanilla cake cookie dough. the chocolate in there is AMAZING. that almond ice cream is as good as any ice cream i ever feasted upon. they have it at target.

trust me, if i could eat milk i would, but i would keep buying this cookie dough almond joint.

if you find coconut milk ice cream, it has a citrus kick to it!

I just tried the organic almond milk. It sucked, I am allergic to milk, it even gives me a slight fever, about ninety nine degrees from ninety seven degrees normally when I drink milk. I get a lot of mucous too, and a headache. But, that fever and the extra mucus will actually protect me from the coronavirus I found out. Cool, got to break out the malt machine and make strawberry malts every night...oh by the way, strawberries have chemistry that steers our immune system to fight viruses, but at the expense of fighting bacteria and fungus. So, all I need to do to stay healthy is have a headache from the ice cream for eight weeks, we will have to get a couple of five quart pails of it. Still have lots of strawberries in the freezer yet.

I do not know if strawberries will boost the immunity to this particular virus, but if I got a headache, I sure won't feel like going anywhere and I won't be exposed to the virus. I do know it steers immunity, not actually creates it.

I am getting excited, an excuse to gorge myself on something I love but am allergic to.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's not a Pandemic.

Said a bloke on the internet.

If you are fat and disgusting and eat garbage then yes, you should be concerned, but if it takes this thing to make you concerned then maybe you need to die because you obviously do not care about your health regardless.

Said the same bloke as he goose-stepped back to his bunker.

(Well, I assume it's a bloke - women rarely sink to such levels of depravity.)

edit on 11-3-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Everyone panic!!!

Yeah, not a problem at all dude. Not at all.

Italy orders that all shops close with the exception of pharmacies and food stores
twitter.com...

Start at the 40 min mark. It isn't going to be pretty.

edit on 11-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join