It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The May 15 2028 end of the world thread.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

When can we expect you folk to be raptured? You who have accepted Christ. Because the rest of us, well, you know.

edit on 1/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well....You don't know who you're asking here but I'll give you a clue. Based on prophecy several things need to happen. The first is the "days of the tribulation of the carcass" from Matthew 24. Working on that it appear what JC was referring to was a 2nd referral back to Daniel there. The ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8 to be specific. So it starts with the 3rd country being conquered in the middle east. We're at 2 right now. Then after a "short" period of time probably measured in months we come to a earth shattering event that 3 possibly 4 separate prophesies refer to.

1. The 6th seal of Revelation breaking.
2. Matthew 24 verses 28, 29, and 30.
3. Daniel 8-8 with the great horn broken.
4. Daniel 11-4 with the great kingdom being "plucked up" and broken 4 ways.
5. Also as a possibility is the Gog-Magog invasion from Ezekiel 38 and 39.

And the rapture you are asking about occurs as the sun turns black and moon goes red from the 6th seal.

And this will be the feel bad song of the mid 2020s.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

apparently you have a reading comprehension problem or just think your above everybody even Jesus. funny how you use three verse above this one from the same chapter.

Matthew 24
New American Standard Bible

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father.

remember, what God had to say about false prophets,

first from the old testament, you know the one that has all the laws and precepts that Jesus said had not changed just because you choose to believe in him.

one of many. bold mine.

Jeremiah 14:13-16

False Prophets

13 But I said, “Oh, Lord [c]God! Behold, the prophets are telling them, ‘You will not see a sword, nor will you have famine; on the contrary, I will give you lasting peace in this place.’” 14 Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them, nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility, and the deception of their own [d]minds. 15 Therefore this is what the Lord says concerning the prophets who are prophesying in My name, although it was not I who sent them—yet they keep saying: ‘There will be no sword or famine in this land’—by sword and famine those prophets shall meet their end! 16 And the people to whom they are prophesying will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and the sword; and there will be no one to bury them—neither them, nor their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters. For I will pour out their own wickedness upon them.

and again Jesus's words,

Matthew 7 : 15-20
New American Standard Bible

A Tree and Its Fruit
15“Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will [p]know them by their fruits. [q]Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will [r]know them by their fruits.

now he does say we can be aware of the season, but not the day or time. which you are doing.

edit on 1-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

As I said before. You don't understand the reference. The reference is referring to the first event of the Apocalypse. AKA verse 14. The FIRST fig leaf. However it is possible to recognize the 2nd fig leaf of the parable and subsequent ones.

The creation of the nation of Israel in 1948 appears to be the 2nd fig leaf of the parable. Therefore the first fig leaf opened after the end of WW2 and before the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948. So August of 1945 to May of 1948 is the best I can do for the first one.

And as I said before your objection is 72 years out of date. Because it ALREADY HAPPENED!!!

edit on 1-1-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Also if you do a Occam's Razor on verse 14 you realize the simplest interpretation of the verse is that only one representative from each nation/tribe/people is needed to fulfill the prophecy right? More than one is simply gravy on the meat and potatoes.

Also you are making the assumption I'm a false prophet. How do you know that I'm false?
edit on 1-1-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

no you don't understand, Jesus said no man, angels nor himself Knows, he set no time limit on that, or on any events that may happen, or during those that may have been a event. Gods timeline is Gods timeline.

he did tell us to be aware of the times. but nothing about predicting dates.

he and God both condemned False Prophets, because they lead people who may not have the ability to see them for what they are, astray. by setting a date that is exactly what you have become and have done.

here's a example, say a new or existing Christians reads your little false prophecy. and wait and plan their life for the next 7 years as you predicted. then when it doesn't happen loose faith, and turns away from God. then in doing so it turns out that someone they would have influenced that may be part of God's plan doesn't hear the word. and doesn't accept Jesus when he should have or never. that there is potentially 2 if not more you led astray. now God can place influences in peoples lives,or he can use someone else, but he also allows them free will. so how do you know what your saying doesn't hamper or condemn others.

stick to the word, it's easy enough to understand where it needs to be and not where it's isn't. it doesn't need help from date setters.

your no different than the countless other date setters that have been wrong, that were more than likely more literate in biblical studies than you.

get down on your knees and ask for forgiveness and May God Have Mercy On Your Soul.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirric
I have to agree with your assessment but will stop short of setting dates.

In Titus chapter 2, verses 11-13, we find these words: “The grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus.”

Now, we cannot know the date that Jesus will return. I believe that the Bible makes it crystal clear we cannot know the date. In Matthew 24:36 Jesus Himself said, “of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.” We cannot know the date. Now, there are a lot of sincere people who are setting dates, and I do not doubt their sincerity, but they are sincerely deceived. And the closer we get to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ the more of these people there are going to be, because Satan is going to motivate people to set dates.

I want to show you proof positive that you can know the season of the Lord’s return.

1 Thessalonians, chapter 5 “Now as to the times and seasons, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.” There it is! He’s coming like a thief in the night! Verse 3 says it will occur while people are saying, “Peace and safety!” At that time, says Paul, “destruction will come upon them suddenly like birth pangs upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape.”

Now, the fundamental point I’m leading up to is found in verse 4. Underline it. Don’t ever forget it. This is the crucial verse. This is the verse that proves you and I can know the season of the Lord’s return. The verse, I Thessalonians 5:4, says “but you brethren are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief; for you are sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.”

Now, what is that saying? Paul is saying Jesus is coming like a thief in the night. But not for the brethren, not for Christians. He’s coming like a thief in the night for the world. He’s coming like a thief in the night for pagans. He’s coming like a thief in the night for those professing Christians who do not have any personal relationship with Him and who have never really been born again and who refuse to believe the Word of God and study the Word of God. But He’s saying, “Let me tell you, if you’ve been born again, if you’re truly a child of God, if you read the Word and believe the Word, there is no reason in the world why Jesus should come as a thief in the night for you.” Look again at verse 4: “But you brethren, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief; for you are sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; so then let us not sleep as others do.”

What does he mean when he says, “We are sons of light and not of darkness”? I think what He’s referring to is the fact that if you are truly a born again child of God, you have the Holy Spirit residing inside of you. The Holy Spirit is the one who wrote the Bible. And if you will lean on the Holy Spirit, the Spirit will illuminate your mind and illuminate your heart and open your eyes to understand the mysteries of God’s Word, including the season of the Lord’s return. And so it is that the Bible says point blank, Jesus is not coming as a “thief in the night” for those who know Him and love Him.

There’s a similar passage in Hebrews chapter 10 verse 25. It says, “Do not forsake our assembling together as is the habit of some, but encourage one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.” What day? Well, the day of judgement mentioned in verse 27 — the day when the Lord will return. It is the day referred to in verse 31 where we are warned that it is a “terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” Note again verse 25 where it says that we are to encourage one another “as we see the day drawing near.” That means we can tell something about the season in which we’re living. It means we don’t have to be totally ignorant about the time when the Lord is going to return. The point again is that No, we cannot know the date; but Yes, we can know the season.

Signs Of The End Times

Given there was no 'word" until well after Jesus died, I do not believe he ever said any of this.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You are emphasizing line 36 too much. This is how it supposed to be read.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Am I pointing out a specific day and hour? No. What I am saying is that it appears a number of the fig leaves of the parable have opened already. So to put it simply summer has been running for quite some time now.

And it's not a sin to be the acting watchman on the wall when you see a cloud of dust on the horizon. See Ezekiel 33 and Mark 12 version of above.

Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Am I pointing out a specific day and hour?

what?

yes you set a date, and qualified it, with the word approximately. i

your words in the OP,

It's 3-11-20 So I just thought I would start a thread on this. Call it the new end of the world date to watch for thread. The date is approximately May 15 2028.

i'm surprised you didn't say at high noon on may15,2028.

and you quoting Mathew 24: is what i'm saying, notice he says these things shall pass, and to watch. key word is watch what i've been saying the whole time with knowing the seasons. he didn't say these things shall pass, and on May 15 2028 the world will end.

undoubtedly when the world hasn't ended shotly before on or shortly after May 15 2028, you will sit down and recalculate the date just like other countless date setters have, not be able to stand the fact that they were wrong. if you don't loose faith which many have. or you could be struck by a bolt of lighting for being a false prophet.

get down on your knees and ask for forgiveness and May God Have Mercy On Your Soul.

ETA: and you aren't putting enough emphasis on verse 36, it plainly says that no one knows, not even the Son,or those who think they can figure out God's time table. only the Father knows. these are Jesus's words, are you saying he's wrong. by saying i'm putting to much emphasis his words? time is nothing to God and just because some think that they have figured out how long a generation is doesn't mean that it is God idea for a generation.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Israel Hits Iranian Assets Harder Than Ever Since New Year as Preparations For Escalation Are Taken.
link

Middle East is simmering right now. Are we about to see the next fig leaf pop? Stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You all died in 1999, this is just an echo.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Actually the calendar is off. Should have started with the death of John the Baptist or Jesus Christ. So as of right now it's approximately 1992.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I don't get the sense that an exact day or time is being predicted only an order of events. You can't know the time itself even if you think you know the order of events.

For myself, I think we're looking at it (if there is one) at some point around the 5th seal, and I think we're looking at being in the season of the first four seals right now -- wars, famine, plague, death.

But you can't know for sure when any of those seals crack, so just saying I think it happens here isn't predicting that it will occur on Jan. 23, 2026, for example.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join