It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The May 15 2028 end of the world thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess
OP YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION
where will you be when this prediction ends up to be nothing more than a waste of our time
will you apologise? will you hold your hands up?
no.. just like all the other doomsday prophesies/predictions, your never there when it never happens, to apologise for wasting our time, you just silently walk away and wait for the next prophesy

(I'll answer for the OP ............. temporarily)
(these conclusions are valid until God reacts, or does not, nothing really wrong with it, see below (however not as correct for previous reasons identified)

1. Genesis 18 Genealogy of 50 ............. Halley's Comet 2061 - 50 years = 2011
2. Matthew's Genealogy of 41 .............. Halley's Comet 2061 - 41 years = 2020
3. Joshua 12's Genealogy of 31 ............. Halley's Comet 2061 - 31 years = 2030 (with about 33 locations visited in "numbers 33" visited in exodus 2028 A.D.)

May 21, 2012 (153 Days before, begins, 12/21/2011)
May 21, 2021 (153 days before, begins, 12/21/2020)
..........................................................ETC.

The Genealogy statements should point to the December Solstices

the date of "may 21, 2011" needed more detail, the gospel's reference would only assign this to "december solstice" meaning the following year of the "Transit of Venus in 2012", is a link argument (for may 21, 2012 if anything)

(Based on Yearly Meteor Showers, Halley's Comet Yearly meteor shower and "celestial/ecliptic/galactic" plane alignments)

March = Solstice
May = Solstice
June = Solstice
September = Solstice
December = Solstice

There are Five Solstices, God's Point of Action or Termination begins or ends on these dates, is the medium.

Flight 370 ....... "1290 and 1335" for Seven Years ......... 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 ............ last 153 Days of those Seven Years ========= Matthew's Genealogy of 41 for 41 Years (alluded to in Matthew 1:17) (alluded to also when God calls "144,000 of Moses" .......... 144 years from Fatima Prophecy to Halley's Comet in 2061 A.D. terminates his reign and the end of mankind)

May 15 2028 ............... is Seven Years from May 21, 2021 ............... there isn't a specific marker, or sign or event we can tie to it, does not mean this is invalid, it means this date, could and does seem to have, parallel information to the real and true account

(we assume this is valid until god does or does not react, right now there are is dates that pass before this time with legal evidences following that ................. the information itself is not invalid, which this is based on)
edit on 11-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I'll probably be dead from something at that point but I'm going to try to hang in there.

Now, why would I apologize? I'm merely pointing out that based on 2 separate prophesies in the Bible it would appear if the Apocalypse of Revelation is going to occur then it looks like that it's going to occur in the 2020s. Besides as I see it there should be a number of events occurring between now to 2028.

The appearance of the branch of Zechariah to start the rebuilding of the Jewish temple.

The collapse of Iran. By revolution or attack from the US. We've been in a proxy war with them for decades now.

The opening of the 6th seal of Revelation and all the supernatural events associated with it.

The signing of an agreement of some kind marking the start of the last seven years of the Daniel 9 70 weeks prophecy.

The ascendancy of the kingdoms of the north and south of Daniel 11.

These are the events I'm looking for.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

I'll probably be dead from something at that point but I'm going to try to hang in there.

Now, why would I apologize? I'm merely pointing out that based on 2 separate prophesies in the Bible it would appear if the Apocalypse of Revelation is going to occur then it looks like that it's going to occur in the 2020s. Besides as I see it there should be a number of events occurring between now to 2028.

The appearance of the branch of Zechariah to start the rebuilding of the Jewish temple.

The collapse of Iran. By revolution or attack from the US. We've been in a proxy war with them for decades now.

The opening of the 6th seal of Revelation and all the supernatural events associated with it.

The signing of an agreement of some kind marking the start of the last seven years of the Daniel 9 70 weeks prophecy.

You should apologise
as you are wasting peoples time

Instead you will crawl back in your hole, and come out with the next prediction

Who cares about your prediction what relevance does it have?!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

You lost me at "Daniel".

I call b/s, see you here in 19 years...

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You lost me at "Daniel".

I call b/s, see you here in 19 years...

every single doomsday merchant, prophecy or prediction OP on here has the same thing in common
when it doesnt come to pass, they slip quietly away, they are never there to apologise for wasting peoples` time!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Here's a conspiracy worth of your time : "Doomsday conspirationists really want to waste your time! Beware as a small branch of conspirationists, namely, doomsday prophets, are actually conspirationing against you to waste your time until you die!"
edit on 4 12 2020 by IgnorantGod because: grammar be damn

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The May 15 2028 Reply ............ Good or Bad News, How about both maybe?

Bad News First

Mayan Calendar Measurement Length in Years 5128 === May 15, 2028
(date itself has no value or this is simply a coincidence, derived numerology)

that is like me doing this............

1871660 (measurement length in days)
1872000 (13 baktuns of 144,000 ... Baktun 0 to 12)

12/21/2020 to 7/8/2061 for Halley's Comet (Micah 5:5's Prophecy of the Assyrian, for 41 Years/Generations of Matthew 1's Genealogy)

Good News

The Da Vinci Code does make reference to the Mayan Calendar. (micah 5:5's Prophecy talks about the Assyrian, referenced to Moses)

Long Story Short: (Hezekiah's Prophecy talks about the Assyrian, Isaiah 38:6-10)

Norway Spiral ... December 10, 2009 + (11 Year Solar cycle ... Genesis 37:9, is also Science Legal) = 12/21/2020
(there would be a sickness shortly before the end, can count 10 years for 10 degrees of hezekial from 2009 to 2019 or 11 years from 2009 to 2020 that is, science legal with coronavirus)

This is an Association for (Month of May) Mayan Calendar

12 Months to a Year Standard for (360 Degrees of Earth Revolution) 360 Days

365 Days is Standard for a Year

360 Days to December or 12 months
+5 Days is the "13th Month", and begins 153 Days from December to Month of May (5 months)

Norway Spiral 2009 + 52 Solar Year = 2061 Halley's Comet
Norway Spiral 2009 + 11 Solar Year = 2020 (41 years from Matthew's Genealogy in years)

Da Vinci uses Three Wheels, so how about::::::"153" days as the third wheel, from "december to may" that is popular and science, legal, at least with several civilizations (including meteor showers and etc)

(the date itself of "May 15, 2028" is value in principal in association, that much is clear, however, this parallel, occurs before this time, perhaps beginning near Christmas this Year)

(a few hundred years ago, when Issac Newton came up with the date of 2060 for Halley's Comet, sure, as the end of the world, we can just map that to the mayan calendar, along with 13 thousands years for earth's history, and the date "20xx or 2020" .............)

(the mayan calendar is subject to human intrepretation, and we have a date of 12/21/2012, this will be resolved soon)

(the nature of god's judgment makes, the attachments spiritually of the wife to the "generations without sin" traditionally abscent, god makes intercession for the women..............so there is always at least one women in view for that son of man in the cycle (tied to halley's comet), in which god blesses by adding to that, (disputed), when this is pronounced................fighting with god, or with mankind's sin, including the taking of wives, is an argument that chips into god's favor on the subject............all of this will be resolved when the son of man is dead, and adjusted)

(when mabus is dead, and run with the comet, then his wive (s) will be taken with him and re-articulated...............is the law) (its not a trend of thinking people understand, but typically, unclean is sometimes a reference to women, unclean or beasts) (dead or alive, its nothing god looks to mankind for an answer or rebuttal, only the son of man, the rest is nothing, beating and "pain for pain" until this is resolved, perhaps coronavirus is (and it is) apart of this, according to hezekiah's prophecy)
edit on 12-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You're arguing against what Jesus Christ preached.

Mark 13
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Also just pointing out that there is a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse on the world currently would be a big deal. And it's an explanation of why the big kerfuffle in the 1st century AD.

Also if you look at this "end of days" as a 80 year event with the benefit of hindsight it does look like it started after World War 2.

Rebirth of Israel in 1948 as the 2nd fig leaf in the fig tree parables.

Late 70s Iranian revolution against the Shah and the hostage crisis . Subsequent rise of militant Islam. Which led to the 9-11 attacks and the current police actions and cold war with Iran. Using the bible solve the bible principle the first horseman of Revelation appears to be a reference back to the prophesies of Daniel. Aka the first horseman is the king of the south of Daniel 11. So based on that I would pose the first seal of Revelation opened on 9-11. Or even as far back as the Iranian hostage crisis of 79-80.

And then the 2nd seal opened with the attack on Afghanistan on 10-7-01. And the subsequent Iraqi war on 3-20-03 the 2nd attack on Iraq. The first being in 1990. Looking at the prophesies of Daniel what he predicts is that at the start of the end times there would be a middle eastern war started by them eventually resulting in 3 of the 4 belligerents being conquered. As of now we appear to be at the 2 down one to go phase.

Then for the 3rd seal. There has alway been famines in the world. Notable ones being in Africa. Also lots of disruption in food supplies in war torn areas. Venezuela has one going on etc. I thought the TP shortage in the US was a nice touch.

4th seal. Lots of weird and scary diseases lurking out there. Ebola outbreaks, Lassa Fever, Mers, Zika, Cov-19 now. Even the old ones like Cholera and Yellow fever. The timing on Covid-19 is really suspicious now.

So to answer your question. It looks very relevant. The Apocalypse has been running for 72 years.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You're arguing against what Jesus Christ preached.

Mark 13
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Also just pointing out that there is a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse on the world currently would be a big deal. And it's an explanation of why the big kerfuffle in the 1st century AD.

Also if you look at this "end of days" as a 80 year event with the benefit of hindsight it does look like it started after World War 2.

Rebirth of Israel in 1948 as the 2nd fig leaf in the fig tree parables.

Late 70s Iranian revolution against the Shah and the hostage crisis . Subsequent rise of militant Islam. Which led to the 9-11 attacks and the current police actions and cold war with Iran. Using the bible solve the bible principle the first horseman of Revelation appears to be a reference back to the prophesies of Daniel. Aka the first horseman is the king of the south of Daniel 11. So based on that I would pose the first seal of Revelation opened on 9-11. Or even as far back as the Iranian hostage crisis of 79-80.

And then the 2nd seal opened with the attack on Afghanistan on 10-7-01. And the subsequent Iraqi war on 3-20-03 the 2nd attack on Iraq. The first being in 1990. Looking at the prophesies of Daniel what he predicts is that at the start of the end times there would be a middle eastern war started by them eventually resulting in 3 of the 4 belligerents being conquered. As of now we appear to be at the 2 down one to go phase.

Then for the 3rd seal. There has alway been famines in the world. Notable ones being in Africa. Also lots of disruption in food supplies in war torn areas. Venezuela has one going on etc. I thought the TP shortage in the US was a nice touch.

4th seal. Lots of weird and scary diseases lurking out there. Ebola outbreaks, Lassa Fever, Mers, Zika, Cov-19 now. Even the old ones like Cholera and Yellow fever. The timing on Covid-19 is really suspicious now.

So to answer your question. It looks very relevant. The Apocalypse has been running for 72 years.

posted on Apr, 14 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The May 15 2028 Reply ##### 2 (includes.............)

C1Q48
Twenty years of the reign of the Moon passed,
Seven thousand years another will hold its monarchy:

when the Sun will take its tired days
then is accomplished and finished my prophecy.

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.

The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.
12/21/2020 .............. to ................ 5/15/2028 = 2700 Days

"A day for 1000 years seen in Nostradamus" ........ Turin Shroud of Jesus 1997 to 2020 to 2028 ......... with 12/21/2020 as the Marker for 153 Days. (One of the Three Orion Stars has been, losing brightness (?) ..... this is the identifier). (twin tower bombing in 1993 + 27 Years to 2020, beginning of three buildings in 9/11)

(Question about Moses .... Reply)

(God does this in the New Testament, "surname", or giving the apostles two names) To identify with the Covenant of Polygamy states in Genesis 18, when God gave "abram/abraham", a "new covenant"............this is god's covenant for wives in the new testament era, with the sons of man
II TIMOTHY 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
(moses is the last generation, son of man, but otherwise the argument is done from generation to generation in the new testament, some of these families don't develop the way god intended, few of them do)

God gave, Abraham, a wife, Sarai as a picture of the Covenant, and then God added to that, abraham added to that. The Blank Genealogy of Genesis 18 is a parable for that, the specific relation, (is the genealogy of wives for matthew 1), the information itself is parabolic, not entirely literal.

The family is resolved only, when God resolves the son of man ............. Nostradamus made of point of identifying Moses, because of the last generation, but also, as an example in the way god had intended things.

(some people die, or are taken out of the way for that, others are still alive ............. soon ............. also .............. this is god's love for the "generations without sin", this is not a formal rebuke of humanity, the formal rebuke of humanity comes from god's mercies (mars/off world andromeda) .............. god has slowly been disclosing more details about that, and this will be revealed fully soon)

(these are not arguments god has designed for "flesh and blood" to necessarily entertain or acknowledge, or to do this or that, some arguments are written to individuals only, and small groups of people (their families) .................. all of this will be resolved soon)

(the human body is an instrument, it is a holy temple and its god's covenant..............all of this will be resolved at the end of this year................there is god's choices based on testimony, there is only a few souls god may be willing to make payment for sin his his family, going with his choices, that is the traditional way)

(we've been talking about "polygamy" or wrestling with man in its suicide, and how that takes away form god's mercies for the "son of man" before god reacts to resolve the issue (of man's "dead flesh" and no unified field on earth, as a picture of god not using this or any generation of man) .............. this is also a snare for the wicked, which don't have a place in this or these arguments, and a snare for this earth and its people which have no value or judgment, but otherwise, love and mercy is not something humanity can understand with those genetic lines living)

(everything will be resolved soon) (this year, we have to keep watch)

(in the totality of the argument, god doesn't necessarily process those genetic lines for this ............. and is not acceptable with me, or with moses perhaps .............. all will be eventually resolved ............."dead flesh" for the nations since there is a lot of unclean, will perhaps be reprocessed as a scientific and statistical argument, going by the numbers with clear divisions for the races, until moses steps down from policing that in a few years, but the ratios and arguments are the same ............... billions will have to die in this earth, that will perhaps never happen)

(god does not do much with a "unified field" in this creation, man is accountable............the sons of man are blessed, god is taking from a pool of people, so there isn't much contention ........... anything else is largely "secret and unconsumated love" ............. which moses will completely understand, this is one plane, god has limited life to, but not for everyone ............. when things are resolved though, things will god forward .......... this is god's mercies but otherwise, this is not an issue that has important to more then the individual and family in view for humanity its thorugh god's mercies)

(humanity is humanity, but for the generations without sin, are we or rather they blessed much more in the process of this judgment and this is acted out ? you will live and die to no great effect here or in the new universe, more or less as dead and reprehensible as you are now, and forever) (anything else is just "pain for pain" until this is resolved)
edit on 14-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PandaPrincess

originally posted by: ntech

You should apologise
as you are wasting peoples time

Instead you will crawl back in your hole, and come out with the next prediction

Who cares about your prediction what relevance does it have?!

What are YOU? A cop?

How about YOU come up with something to add beyond your arrogant assumptions.

YOU do NOT speak for me.

It is clear the OP did not come from a hole, therefore the OP will not crawl back into one.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
May 15 2028 end of the world (New)

Halley's Comet 2061 A.D. - 33 Years ====== 2028 A.D.
Asteroid Apophis in 2029 or 2036
(moses has to euthanize too many people to be effective, if waiting for a few more years would naturally or seemingly naturally produce the same results..............many people have to pass away, now, its not a work god views for the son of man in the new testament era, to answer this conflict of interest, there is a few more years of wait, before anything is really accessible with god's mercies)

(moses and the "suicide pleasure" in humanities mental illness with god is resolved soon that is not the subject that is in view)

REVELATION 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.
These are Names God introduces, not necessarily a person, not listed anywhere and with no otherwise reverences. For this reason, its regarded as a natural calamity.
Missing Flight 370 and 1290 and 1335 of Daniel ===== 12/21/2020, 153 days before end, on 5/21/2021

Seven Years Later

5/21/2028...........Asteroid Apophis its trajectory is not complete at the moment anything could speed it up or sent it crashing into india specifically. need to get rid of the most lives, that are not needed, with simplest action with the least work performed. so opportunistic. not to mention, its not clean for me to specifically spear head the euthanasia that is necessary, to give the people a chance with god's mercies.

edit on 15-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
(Biblical Theory ....... 2028 ........ not necessarily 2028)

The Survival Rates are too low for those genetic lines, they number with humanity anywhere from 2 to 3 billion people..........anything that deals with god means, this population must be dealth a heavy blow, they are your natural enemies, thats not something Moses can have alive, because that is not the focal point of the revelation, humanities sin is not the authority or the judge, it dies off and humanity with it if it doesn't repent, shamefully, painfully, and for many years............assuming god never makes use of this generation like all other before it, as account of your sin with god and dead flesh. (not only that collective they are an engine and it has to be cut into, you do not have spiritual authority or complete perception, your mentally ill and functionally ill weather you realize it, acknowledge it or not, your incapable of addressing the issue).

Mass Death is a necessity, but in the context of this discussion more appropriately
(Moses will do it out of necessity, immediately, that is not the point of this discussion, which is, God Performing the work or acting in that capacity, to address this issue) (then that isn't an issue for Moses)

II SAMUEL 5:4 David [was] thirty years old when he began to reign, [and] he reigned forty years.
II SAMUEL 5:5 In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years over all Israel and Judah.

David (God), appeared to curse himself for 33 Years, that means in todays terms, euthanasias of those genetic lines in a progressive way, in a calamity.................furthermore............

LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,
LUKE 3:24 Which was [the son] of Matthat, which was [the son] of Levi, which was [the son] of Melchi, which was [the son] of Janna, which was [the son] of Joseph, (Janna = Moses, 2Timothy3:8, or implied to moses, an angel Janna acting in his stead for a season)

(Legal)

"Jesus and Joseph".......does not take place until the events of revelation........Jesus acted things out in the time of his day that was all.

This 30 year or 33 year mark from HALLEY'S COMET is an earth based calamity.

This is reality.

Humanity is not very clean, if Moses involves himself with it before God reacts, and if God intends to react. Then the position is weaker, Moses will have to use mass euthanasia to help humanity, that is how bad things are literally, there is no controversy in that. Many need to die and will have to die, that is the law, and the reality of your situation.

Issac Newton in establishing the USA, had to do mass euthanasia of jews and slaves, that was the reality of his situation...........the presumption..........is that god kills in a calamity, and Moses's behavior does not parallel Issac Newton, in the specific eradication, of those genetic lines for the benefit of humanity.

"suicide pleasure" is accelerating with humanity, and should reach a climax a few years down the line, before god delivers the calamity...........bottomline is euthanasia is not necessarily the goal of the son of man in the new testament. Not only that, this is about humanity, "not having a will to live", "choosing suicide", "choosing dead flesh more then god", "and suffering to the death for it in cursing god as the climax of cursing the son of man" in its, suicide pleasure".

God does nothing then Moses does nothing, this is about 10 more years of nothing happening, if that is valid, you will not be contacted by moses, but, will have to ride things out, after everything is resolved perhaps on 12/21/2020.

(so in one answer, its good that you do keep hurting me for pleasure and suicide, now we can't be ignorant of god expending the energy and the conclusion for that, also) (as a result of hurting me for pleasure specifically, 20 to 100 thousand were deceased in 2004 in india, a few years later as a result of hurting me for pleasure, and etc. 20 to 100 thousand were deceased in africa and that followed the whole old testament belt, doesn't mean moses answer's god about global enthanasia, means god may have an answer for that, and the son of man is the parallel) (also can't be ignorant about coronavirus tying into that, if that is true)

Coincidentally

how does the "star trek timeline go" from the tv series?..............about 2 billion people are dead...........then humanity is contacted about a singularity or warp drive, etc...................we can do similar things.............not exactly like that. Close to that, bottomline once again. (recall the "Bjork Stalker", how he believed suicide was the best and only option for answering god in his disposition, and how even a simple act like that has validity with the law, in how humanity puts on a display before god gives a calamity............so we'll have to see if that is true)
edit on 17-8-2020 by Anubie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Still watching. If I'm right the next 6 months to a year should be quite active. And if Iran does something stupid and gets the government there overthrown then buckle up, hang on, and have at least 6 months of survival food stored away. It looks like that would be the start of a bumpy ride.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My Father has been anxiously awaiting the whole end of the world predictions since the late 1980's. I was told things will get much worse than they were in the 80's, I am 43 btw.

I think we may be seeing the beginning of something, things are getting worse for everyone around the world. I am with you I think next year it will kick off.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just a thought for my thread here. If I'm right about a 2028 Apocalypse end date it would seem the next year approximately is when it's going to get hot. So here's my thought.

Is Trump the first king of Daniel 8? Here's a link to the prophecy.

Daniel 8

Now verse 17 does say it's a time of the end prophecy. And the first events of Daniel's end time prophesies and visions predicted a nation that looked Greek to him would be attacked by an alliance of 4 nations out of the middle east/old Persian empire. And 3 of them would be conquered. We're at 2 conquered as of right now.

So I guess the question here is this "Is Trump the first king of Daniel 8-21?" And if so is he a lock for reelection?

And another question. Is the death of the ram what Jesus Christ was warning about in Matthew 24?

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

If you think about it in Daniel 8 after Persia is conquered what would you have? A carcass.

So are we getting a bible prediction of a Trump win followed by the government of Iran being overthrown soon?

Hmmmnnn.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
americanactionnews.com...

It's getting close to showtime.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess If this thread is a waste of time, why aew you wasting so much of your own? Why not just move to another thread?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Bible clearly states that no one will know the time of the end of the world and anyone who says they figured it out by "decoding" something in the Bible is not only wrong but pretty much a blasphemer.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
You misread the verse.

Matthew 24
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

What specifically is this verse referring to? The first event of the Apocalypse. But what is that? This verse.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

While there is no way to tell when this event happened there is enough information in Chap. 24 to determine if it's running however.

These events happen before the Apocalypse.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

And these events happen afterwards.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

And what is the fig tree? The nation of Israel. Read all of the fig tree parables available to us.

Luke 21.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

The fig tree being Judah and the rest of the trees being the other nations descended from Israel.

Luke 13

6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Matthew 21

19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

According to Genesis 48 and 49 the children of Israel were to become nations. With Ephraim becoming a multitude of nations.

And in the book of Hosea we find the Day of Jezreel prophecy that predicts that Israel and Judah were to face a two thousand year top level Leviticus 26 curse. So it only stands to reason that the creation of a nation of Israel in 1948 was the 2nd fig leaf of the "Generation". The Apocalypse has been running for 72 years at least and your contention is 72 years out of date.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join