It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The May 15 2028 end of the world thread.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I’ll be 50 and one day on that date ... knew I’d make it ! YEAH!!!,

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There is one aspect of this virus that I do find very interesting.

Usually with these things, they are hardest on the elderly *and* the very young. But, this one seems to be leaving the young almost alone. They do get it, but it so far seems to barely touch them.

And whoever shall receive one such little child in my name receives me.
Matthew 18:5

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen on that day, it will be an ordinary average day like many others as every preceding doomsday prediction has come and passed, i'll mark my calender though so i cen celebrate with some Lloyds babyback rib's and slaw

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nice reasoning.

Indeed, 80 years from Israel's founding is very much the date to circle on your calendar. It just so happens that the gematria for 789 (or the last three digits of the Hebrew year corresponding to 2028) is "secret wisdom" i.e. kabbalah.

Much knowing will be done between now and then - for those who survive, at least.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

This time seems different.

With Trump, the economy reaching its logical end point, intense power concentration at the top, and increasing indigence at the middle and bottom, and now this virus, and never mind the flirtation with war that Trump has been engaging in, the Biblical apocalypse looks frighteningly apparent. Trump too would be the ideal antichrist. He rocks it like no else could.

Perhaps all these probabilities we're perceived by the prophets of old in their implicit form within the social structures of past societies and cultures.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Actually there is a gray area on the thief in the night prophecy. And you have to look at Matthew 24 to find it.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Now what event is this referring to. The first leaf of the fig tree. The first end time event. And Jesus Christ tells us what event that is in verse 14.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Now if the creation of a nation of Israel is an end time event then it is the 2nd end time event. And so then we can infer the first has already happened. But we'll never know when that event happened unless the Big Guy upstairs wants to tell us.

But I can tell you it happened on or before May 15 1948.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ntech

I don't know if corona is an apocalyptic event. I think it's less trouble than Spanish Flu was, but it could be one of those many troubles that increase as time goes on.

That and the timing of the corona virus is really bad. It adds to the pile of circumstantial evidence that a Apocalypse is in motion.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Just curious...

Was May 15 2018 your first guess?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

I don't think Trump is the Antichrist. But if the prophesies of Daniel are having a rerun like I think they are then what is Trump? I think he is replaying the role of Alexander the Great. Daniel calls him the first king. That's why I'm watching the Iran situation closely.

It appears there is going to be a major disaster shortly after the fall of Iran. And the governments of a large part of the world won't survive it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13
I think you may be right about maybe sooner. If you are a christian, you should be prepared to meet the lord tonight, as none of us are promised tomorrow. I am 71 yo, and ready whenever I'm called. I believe that I've been blessed to haved lived in the best possible time.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I agree that 2021 will probably see the start of a 7 yr agreement, but I don't think that the 2nd half of that will last for the whole 42 months since the great tribulation will be shortened (I view the great tribulation as the 6th Seal through the 7th Bowl).

Yes, I think we are in the Seals now and the 6th Seal would begin at the 1st abomination of desolation (in the Christian 'temple'). This begins the 'day of the Lord's wrath'. At the end of this year, the covenant with Death would be made, and a new holy place would begin to be built (the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses would mostly correlate). Then the 2nd abomination would occur 42 months later (in this new temple, possibly the Ezekiel Temple). This covenant with Death would occur in the middle of the 7 years from the 70th yr to 77th yr. At the end of the 77th year of Jerusalem desolations would begin the 7th Trumpet & 7 bowls of wrath (& the beast from the sea & earth).

The way that the dates fit together (in my understanding, which is a hypothetical framework), is to go through Daniel 9, using all the dates and use May 14, 1948 as the starting point. Add 70 yrs (from Daniel 9:2), then add 70 weeks (Dan 9:24), then add 7 weeks (Dan 9:25), then add 62 weeks (Dan 9:25), then 3.5 days to get the 1st abomination (Dan 9:27). This abomination starts the day of the Lord's wrath, starts the day of the revealing of the man of sin.

After 1 solar year (the days of Noah were 365 days, 17 Iyyar to 27 Iyyar/ 355 + 10 days), then the 42 months of the 2 witnesses (not exactly the same as the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses) takes us to 17 Iyyar, the 1st day of the 'days of Noah'.

Dec 21, 2020 (6 Tevet, 5781) to Dec 21, 2021 (17 Tevet, 5782) + 42 Bible lunar months = 17 Iyyar, 5785 (dusk May 14, 2025).

The 1260 days of the 2 witnesses would begin on 24 Kislev, 5782 (dusk Nov 27, 2021) (the 2 witnesses are new Zerubabbel & new Joshua (same name as 'Jesus'/ Yeshua) (see Zech 2-4, Zerubabbel & Joshua are the '2 anointed ones', same as in Rev 11 - these are given power on 24 Kislev, Haggai 2:18). 1260 days later is May 10, 2025 + 3.5 days to lay dead (Rev 11:9-11) = May 14, 2025, the 77th year anniversary (dusk May 14, 2025 being the start of 17 Iyyar, 5785, the 1st 'day of Noah' (Gen 7:11's 2nd month, 17th day). Again, at the 1st abomination, 'Israel' transgresses, and then a year later, is taken over by the beast via a covenant. Israel, by making this covenant is breaking the covenant with God (see Ezek 44:7). Israel makes this covenant in the middle of 7 years. 'Death' breaks it 1260 days later: that is why there is 2 sets of 7 punishments (aka the 7 Trumpets & 7 bowls of wrath) (Lev 26:18)- there are 2 different opportunities to be unfaithful, 2 different punishments.

Looking through the Dan 9 material, at the end of the 70 weeks marker (dusk Aug 21/ 22, 2019) was when Trump anointed himself as the messiah. www.washingtonpost.com...

At the end of the 7 weeks marker (Oct 10, 2019) is when Netanyahu was reaffirmed as Israel's leader. www.timesofisrael.com...

The Trump border wall is referencing the 'wall' of Dan 9:25 in the KJV. Trump goes to 'Mar-a-Lago' in a reference to being the 'beast from the sea' ('Mar' means 'sea' in Latin).

Unfortunately, we have to wait a bit to see another landmark to test this hypothesis, at the end of the 62 weeks, one of the anointed ones will be 'cut off'. Contextually, this must be Trump, getting his mortal head wound, on Dec 17, 2020.

More here: drive.google.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It's 3-11-20 So I just thought I would start a thread on this. Call it the new end of the world date to watch for thread. The date is approximately May 15 2028. But if I'm right on that date then there should be noticable events in the next 2 years. And the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 in 2021 or 2022. Here's my reasoning.
Based on a reading of Matthew 24 it appears that the Biblical Apocalypse should be happening in the 2020s. And here is my reasoning. In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ states that

"This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.."

And this is part of the fig tree parables. Where he compares the end of the world and Apocalyptic events with the budding of a fig tree in the spring. So the question is "Has an Apocalyptic event happened?" I would say it has with the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948. So this would mean the "generation" has been running since 1948. So the Apocalypse should be over and done with approximately 80 years later. 70 to 80 years of a human lifetime according to Psalms 90-10. And that gets you May 15 2028.
So then "Is the Corona virus a manifestation of the pale horse? And think about it. War in the middle east for the last 20 years. And I do have a thread on how America's wars in the middle east could be a rerun of the ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8. And with corona virus shutting down major parts of the world there could be major shortages of many products coming.

All things considered it may be high time to watch.

(How about I completely Agree ? Or How About...............) (thinking)

Nasa Moon Shard 1968 ++++ 33 Years = 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses ---- 7 Years = 1994 Jupiter Strike
Halley's Comet 2061 ---- 33 Years = 5/15/2028 ---- 7 Years = 5/21/2021
Flight 370 + "1290 and 1335 of Daniel" = 5/21/2021 ... 153 Days before = 12/21/2020
Seven Years of Daniel = First Parallel = 1994 Jupiter Strike (shoe maker) to 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses
Seven Years of Daniel = Second Parallel = Ends with Jupiter to Earth (flight 370)
2028 is just a seven year relationship from activity that identifies with Jupiter, its apart of a pattern, and the date itself may have no specific value
(God didn't allow, (giants, sons of man under joseph), to have "wives" in the old testament............not until the new testament does god make provision for that, right now is off topic, apart of the gospel's language is a parable, that confounds the unfaithful ........ the divisions we use are not exactly multiples of daniel's prophecies, however, they are based on signs, will try to do something different)

(god performs the action, the rest until that time is, strife with flesh and blood, little but some value, but when it comes to a controversy that readily has no value (right now we see a "no value argument"...."polygamy is not the law" .... that is derivative activity .... energy god is expending primarily is based on the assumption of one man and one women) .................... human nature in the "unified field argument", the transitory state of the body, along with the true implications of coronavirus, along a chain of activity, is something for the near future)
Daniel's Jubilee 49 Years = 12/21/2012 to 7/8/2061 Halley's Comet
Matthew's Genealogy Jubilee = 12/21/2020 to Halley's Comet
12/21/2012 + 9 years = 2021 + 7 Years = 2028 + 33 Years = 2061 Halley's Comet TOTAL ==== 49 Years Jubilee

2028 has not specific value, but as a division in the jubilee from the date of value either 12/21/2020 or 153 days later 5/21/2021, which is the end of 1290 and 1335 FROM flight 370 (daniel's seven years) (9+7+33 = 49 Jubilee)
edit on 10-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
End of the world? Yeah right. The Maya had their chance in 2012 and they blew it!

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
End of the world? Yeah right. The Maya had their chance in 2012 and they blew it!

4/11/1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus + 1600 Days for Furlongs of Revelation 14:20 ==== 9/11/2001 Falling man Moses
12/21/2012 + 16 Years = 5/15/2028
9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses 1600 Days from Turin Shroud of Jesus, and 60 Years from 9/11/2001 to Halley's Comet in 2061 (16 years to the JUPITER Alignment 9/23/2017)
(a day for 1000 years of 2Peter3:8................is a statement God used to remove the Controversy of presenting two measurements for Daniel's Seven Years (confirm the covenant)............2300 or or or or @ "1290 + 1335"...............2300 becomes an invalid figure for "23 Years" like from Turin Shroud of Jesus 1997 to 2020 A.D. (not specific day or month) ................. From Flight 370 gives us specific day and month, and 153 days before (ON PLANET JUPITER ONLY), 12/21/2020.

God disputes material presents in the book of revelation (jesus was not in the tomb, God removed tribes/genetic lines from the book of revelation, and they still on earth), because of "dead flesh", and god's controversy with a covenant that makes payment for sin (and that is not true in those capacities) ....................... the figure of "1600 in revelation", has detail but no priority.
edit on 10-4-2020 by icceivenin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Over several thousand years and they miss by 16 years? In hindsight that could be considered a near miss.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

and then when nothing happens on that date, you are nowhere to be seen or to apologise for wasting peoples time with this thread

instead you will be somewhere else creating the next doomsday thread

every single end of world prophesy has one thing in common , when the prediction doesnt happen, the OP is nowhere to be seen to apologise for wasting peoples times

i dont know why there is even a forum for timewasting nonsense like this.........

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Verily I say unto thee, on that day of troubles, many will lament their unclean asses but none shall heed their cries.
NoBidet 4:2

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It's 3-11-20 So I just thought I would start a thread on this. Call it the new end of the world date to watch for thread. The date is approximately May 15 2028. But if I'm right on that date then there should be noticable events in the next 2 years. And the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 in 2021 or 2022. Here's my reasoning.
Based on a reading of Matthew 24 it appears that the Biblical Apocalypse should be happening in the 2020s. And here is my reasoning. In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ states that

"This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.."

And this is part of the fig tree parables. Where he compares the end of the world and Apocalyptic events with the budding of a fig tree in the spring. So the question is "Has an Apocalyptic event happened?" I would say it has with the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948. So this would mean the "generation" has been running since 1948. So the Apocalypse should be over and done with approximately 80 years later. 70 to 80 years of a human lifetime according to Psalms 90-10. And that gets you May 15 2028.
So then "Is the Corona virus a manifestation of the pale horse? And think about it. War in the middle east for the last 20 years. And I do have a thread on how America's wars in the middle east could be a rerun of the ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8. And with corona virus shutting down major parts of the world there could be major shortages of many products coming.

All things considered it may be high time to watch.

What a little ray of sunshine you are.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Before i flip a coin to see where this is going...here`s one point of wiew

There may be some causality / decision effects on how or where things, society or even individuals end up from point A to point B. Plato writed The Republic B.C.E. 517 , and in that book there is this Allegory of the Cave story. In the story Plato try to explain path to Enlightenment. He speaks about the cave and the escape out from cave, by own decicion.

What used to be the truth was in reality shadows....When man stepped outside the cave, he realizes that the shadows were not reality...

Plato’s Allegory of the Cave: Life Lessons on How to Think for Yourself

So back to this day...are we all now still in the cave ? What if we would make a decicion to leave the cave , even if it hurts and scares us...as new things often do .

What if this all sitution now is our escape the cave moment ?

What if it was the causality, TPTB that actually break the chains, so we even started to think the escape from the cave ?

What if, we all, or the ones that desperately want to look outside the cave, could grow to wiser human ,and even find some kind of Enlightenment ? What if many people would end up doing this ? I would like to think that it could change the society for better.

Translated to...can we really know how this end up, becouse there is a factors that depends on our own decisions, and so the outcome is not yet seen . I doubt that even TPTB either can know at this point, they just rely that people will still act like in the cave. The problem for TPTB is our own choice, and capability of human to evolve .

So is it end of the world, or new beginning ? New cycle and the beginning of new Renaissance ? How to heck i would know..ask me after 5 years..

edit on 11-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
OP YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION
where will you be when this prediction ends up to be nothing more than a waste of our time
will you apologise? will you hold your hands up?
no.. just like all the other doomsday prophesies/predictions, your never there when it never happens, to apologise for wasting our time, you just silently walk away and wait for the next prophesy

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join