It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The May 15 2028 end of the world thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's 3-11-20 So I just thought I would start a thread on this. Call it the new end of the world date to watch for thread. The date is approximately May 15 2028. But if I'm right on that date then there should be noticable events in the next 2 years. And the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 in 2021 or 2022. Here's my reasoning.
Based on a reading of Matthew 24 it appears that the Biblical Apocalypse should be happening in the 2020s. And here is my reasoning. In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ states that

"This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.."

And this is part of the fig tree parables. Where he compares the end of the world and Apocalyptic events with the budding of a fig tree in the spring. So the question is "Has an Apocalyptic event happened?" I would say it has with the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948. So this would mean the "generation" has been running since 1948. So the Apocalypse should be over and done with approximately 80 years later. 70 to 80 years of a human lifetime according to Psalms 90-10. And that gets you May 15 2028.
So then "Is the Corona virus a manifestation of the pale horse? And think about it. War in the middle east for the last 20 years. And I do have a thread on how America's wars in the middle east could be a rerun of the ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8. And with corona virus shutting down major parts of the world there could be major shortages of many products coming.

All things considered it may be high time to watch.

edit on 11-3-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So the question is "Has an Apocalyptic event happened?" I would say it has with the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948.

What ?
Do you even know the meaning of the term ?

And this is part of the fig tree parables.

Which has nothing to do with the topic.

So then "Is the Corona virus a manifestation of the pale horse?

No.

And think about it. War in the middle east for the last 20 years.

You think about it.
War has been going on in the Middle East millennia before 20 years ago.

And I do have a thread on how America's wars in the middle east could be a rerun of the ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8

Which in no way are connected .

And with corona virus shutting down major parts of the world there could be major shortages of many products coming.

Different shortages than what is written.
Done.
Next.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You are not alone in that thought. Some do think the seals are breaking. That this year is the last of relative peace and plenty before the 7 years of famine/woe sort of like the things Joseph saw in Pharoah's dream.

I am not sure what I think beyond finding it interesting. I watch like I always do. Sooner or later the Man comes around.
edit on 11-3-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So many doomsday prophecies. They're all for dates some time later on.
How about we just set the date for tomorrow?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." -- Thessalonians 5:2 English Standard Version (ESV)

So I guess that "thief in the night" stuff is just for us ordinary slobs and not you geniuses. The Bible pretty specifically states that nobody will know or be able to predict "the day of the Lord," aka the Apocalypse. Anybody who says otherwise is a heretic, plain and simple. Consider yourself fortunate that nobody burns heretics these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Apocalyptic event- Events dealing with the Apocalypse of the Bible/Revelation.

Fig tree parables- Parables related to the destruction and restoration of the fig tree. Considered to be Israel. The restoration of a nation of Israel would be an Apocalyptic event.

Is the Corona virus a manifestation of the pale horse?- Could be. After all the Apocalypse is supposed to sneak up on you as a thief in the night. And as a 80 year event the first 5 seals could have been open for a long time. You weren't supposed to know really.

Middle east wars of the past 20 years and my theory of the rerun of Daniel 8.- The first horseman seems to be about the rise of a religion. The second one is about war. Daniel and Daniel 8 if it's really happening as a rerun of events that happened in the BC era then it appears that Daniel has gone 3 for 3 over the past 20 years. Longer if you go all the way back to the hostage crisis of 79-80.

As for shortages and starvation.- As for shortages and starvation it's supposed to be shortages of all kind. But if the pending quarantines they have planned takes effect then you could see a lot of food shortages in the near future.

Wuhan for example.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crosswinds
So many doomsday prophecies. They're all for dates some time later on.
How about we just set the date for tomorrow?

What people don't realize is that we are living in 'Biblical Times".
People think 'Biblical Times" refers to some ancient, hazy distant past that doesn't apply to us today.
If you believe in Scripture, you'll see it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I don't know if corona is an apocalyptic event. I think it's less trouble than Spanish Flu was, but it could be one of those many troubles that increase as time goes on.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
naw....not even

Jesus said no one knows the day....

then He died and went sit at the right hand....then Revelation is given and verse 1 dash one.....that's all the further we need to go

Revelation 1, 1....this is the revelation given by Jesus, which God gave Him to show his servants what must come to pass

rev 12 gives the overview for gentiles.....

originally posted by: Blue Shift
"For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night." -- Thessalonians 5:2 English Standard Version (ESV)

So I guess that "thief in the night" stuff is just for us ordinary slobs and not you geniuses. The Bible pretty specifically states that nobody will know or be able to predict "the day of the Lord," aka the Apocalypse. Anybody who says otherwise is a heretic, plain and simple. Consider yourself fortunate that nobody burns heretics these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Gothmog

Fig tree parables- Parables related to the destruction and restoration of the fig tree. Considered to be Israel. The restoration of a nation of Israel would be an Apocalyptic event.

Is the Corona virus a manifestation of the pale horse?- Could be. After all the Apocalypse is supposed to sneak up on you as a thief in the night. And as a 80 year event the first 5 seals could have been open for a long time. You weren't supposed to know really.

Middle east wars of the past 20 years and my theory of the rerun of Daniel 8.- The first horseman seems to be about the rise of a religion. The second one is about war. Daniel and Daniel 8 if it's really happening as a rerun of events that happened in the BC era then it appears that Daniel has gone 3 for 3 over the past 20 years. Longer if you go all the way back to the hostage crisis of 79-80.

As for shortages and starvation.- As for shortages and starvation it's supposed to be shortages of all kind. But if the pending quarantines they have planned takes effect then you could see a lot of food shortages in the near future.

Wuhan for example.

That is not a definition. Guess again.

Again , has nothing to do with modern day.

Is the Corona virus a manifestation of the pale horse?- Could be. After all the Apocalypse is supposed to sneak up on you as a thief in the night.

Not Apocalypse. That would be in reference to the Lord's Second Coming.
But there will be "signs"

And as a 80 year event the first 5 seals could have been open for a long time.

If they had been opened , all of us would know it.

The first horseman seems to be about the rise of a religion.

Which one ?
As all the Abrahamic religions have been around for a long , long time .
Especially the first two.

Rephrase that please , as I have no concept of the point you are trying to get across.

As for shortages and starvation.- As for shortages and starvation it's supposed to be shortages of all kind

The shortages spoken of is the inability to purchase.

Like I said,
Done.
Next.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'll be back on May 26th 2028, hope you will join me!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am not sure what I think beyond finding it interesting. I watch like I always do. Sooner or later the Man comes around.

Ditto.

I'm not so sure it's not going to happen a lot sooner than 2028...

Stay well.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It's 3-11-20 So I just thought I would start a thread on this. Call it the new end of the world date to watch for thread. The date is approximately May 15 2028. But if I'm right on that date then there should be noticable events in the next 2 years. And the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 in 2021 or 2022. Here's my reasoning.
Based on a reading of Matthew 24 it appears that the Biblical Apocalypse should be happening in the 2020s. And here is my reasoning. In Matthew 24 Jesus Christ states that

"This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.."

And this is part of the fig tree parables. Where he compares the end of the world and Apocalyptic events with the budding of a fig tree in the spring. So the question is "Has an Apocalyptic event happened?" I would say it has with the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948. So this would mean the "generation" has been running since 1948. So the Apocalypse should be over and done with approximately 80 years later. 70 to 80 years of a human lifetime according to Psalms 90-10. And that gets you May 15 2028.
So then "Is the Corona virus a manifestation of the pale horse? And think about it. War in the middle east for the last 20 years. And I do have a thread on how America's wars in the middle east could be a rerun of the ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8. And with corona virus shutting down major parts of the world there could be major shortages of many products coming.

All things considered it may be high time to watch.

I totally believe "this generation shall not pass"...but please do not set dates! Makes people go into criticize/debunk mode and the whole Biblical prophecy thing a laughing stock when it doesn't occur (which I think it very well will). A better way would be to call it a "last days thread" and then list all the Bible verses that talk about the events to happen, and the results, and then the consequences. Then people can go look for themselves or not but at least you have fulfilled your part of the deal. But yes, look up! for way more reasons than the coronavirus.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Find me something in revelations about toilet paper...and I might buy into it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I already made my corned beef and cabbage, just in case the world ends before I got a chance to use up that corned beef brisket I bought. I hate wasting food. It is really good, lots of cabbage and carrots with some potatoes and onions. Perfect end of the world celebration feast.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Find me something in revelations about toilet paper...and I might buy into it.

Toilet people shortage is a clue that TSHTF is going to happen. You will need toilet paper to clean the fan.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
2020-2022 are the 3 final stages/years of Earth as we know it. A deal has been made. The deal must be fullfilled.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have to agree with your assessment but will stop short of setting dates.

In Titus chapter 2, verses 11-13, we find these words: “The grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus.”

Now, we cannot know the date that Jesus will return. I believe that the Bible makes it crystal clear we cannot know the date. In Matthew 24:36 Jesus Himself said, “of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.” We cannot know the date. Now, there are a lot of sincere people who are setting dates, and I do not doubt their sincerity, but they are sincerely deceived. And the closer we get to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ the more of these people there are going to be, because Satan is going to motivate people to set dates.

I want to show you proof positive that you can know the season of the Lord’s return.

1 Thessalonians, chapter 5 “Now as to the times and seasons, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.” There it is! He’s coming like a thief in the night! Verse 3 says it will occur while people are saying, “Peace and safety!” At that time, says Paul, “destruction will come upon them suddenly like birth pangs upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape.”

Now, the fundamental point I’m leading up to is found in verse 4. Underline it. Don’t ever forget it. This is the crucial verse. This is the verse that proves you and I can know the season of the Lord’s return. The verse, I Thessalonians 5:4, says “but you brethren are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief; for you are sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.”

Now, what is that saying? Paul is saying Jesus is coming like a thief in the night. But not for the brethren, not for Christians. He’s coming like a thief in the night for the world. He’s coming like a thief in the night for pagans. He’s coming like a thief in the night for those professing Christians who do not have any personal relationship with Him and who have never really been born again and who refuse to believe the Word of God and study the Word of God. But He’s saying, “Let me tell you, if you’ve been born again, if you’re truly a child of God, if you read the Word and believe the Word, there is no reason in the world why Jesus should come as a thief in the night for you.” Look again at verse 4: “But you brethren, are not in darkness, that the day should overtake you like a thief; for you are sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; so then let us not sleep as others do.”

What does he mean when he says, “We are sons of light and not of darkness”? I think what He’s referring to is the fact that if you are truly a born again child of God, you have the Holy Spirit residing inside of you. The Holy Spirit is the one who wrote the Bible. And if you will lean on the Holy Spirit, the Spirit will illuminate your mind and illuminate your heart and open your eyes to understand the mysteries of God’s Word, including the season of the Lord’s return. And so it is that the Bible says point blank, Jesus is not coming as a “thief in the night” for those who know Him and love Him.

There’s a similar passage in Hebrews chapter 10 verse 25. It says, “Do not forsake our assembling together as is the habit of some, but encourage one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.” What day? Well, the day of judgement mentioned in verse 27 — the day when the Lord will return. It is the day referred to in verse 31 where we are warned that it is a “terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” Note again verse 25 where it says that we are to encourage one another “as we see the day drawing near.” That means we can tell something about the season in which we’re living. It means we don’t have to be totally ignorant about the time when the Lord is going to return. The point again is that No, we cannot know the date; but Yes, we can know the season.

Signs Of The End Times

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
earth will not end until an astronomical catastrophe hits us, or the sun goes supernova.

a gamma blast could wreck the earth i think.

a meteor would put a dent on the pale blue dot, but thats it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many died from the water, because it was made bitter."

A 1,110-foot-wide asteroid named for the Egyptian god of chaos called Apophis will fly past Earth in 2029 within the distance of some orbiting spacecraft, according to reports.

The asteroid, 99942 Apophis, will come within 19,000 miles of Earth on April 13, 2029, but scientists at the Planetary Defense Conference are already preparing for the encounter, Newsweek reported. They plan to discuss the asteroid’s effects on Earth’s gravity, potential research opportunities and even how to deflect an incoming asteroid in a theoretical scenario.

So if this event is part of the Return of Christ, there will be 4 more Trumpets and 7 bowls of Wrath to go before His return.

edit on 11/3/20 by sirric because: format

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join