It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Arrested for DWI in Texas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
He will blame the Chianese.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

" He will blame the Chianese. "

Your Not Very Bright are you ? Admit it !

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Maybe they did arrrest him on trumped up charges to silence him. It's possible. They've killed people for less. The more powerful influencers usually do get arrested a few times first, for drug or alcohol related issues (real or fabricated) and then after a few arrests, they kill them, call it a suicide and people will look back and say "Well, he did have alcohol issues, so it was a natural progression to suicide". This is how they kill those who have a large following and it keep them from becoming martyrs. It happens all the time. Who knows? They could even have him killed in jail by an inmate (like Jeffrey Epstein) calling it an unfortunate accident. Although that is unlikley. I'm not saying that this is the case, but if he "commits suicide" in the next few years....I think we know what really happened.
edit on 12-3-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Alex is the Most Crazy SANE Person on the Web . He Always Seems to be PreInformed about Major World Events . Thats been Established as a Fact Today .

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

My guess is that he wont try to blame anyone.

My next guess is that Liberals will go full Reeeee and blame trump for pulling strings because of his subsequent release.

LOL

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
The BAC is not the end all be all. Its meerly one test

The deputy conducted sobriety tests on Jones. His eyes were described in the affidavit as being watery and glassy with constricted pupils. His demeanor was described as excited, talkative, carefree and cooperative, according to the court documents. www.statesman.com...

The wife called the cops according to the article

Yowsers, he was cooperative... Arrest him with extreme malice.

We don't need no stinkin' cooperative people...

lol, the hate for the man outweighs soooo much else. even common sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

His demeanor was described as........................ and cooperative

that alone deminstrates that mr jones was off his tits on " somehing "

he should have been screaming that the police were nazi reptilian puppet thungs sent to suppress him and steal his precious supplements

So the participants in this thread would suggest.

He has often stated that he supports the law enforcement officers in their line of duty. But it's those in command that tell them which laws to enforce and which laws to ignore dependant on who the target is, that he has issue with. Case in point, this event.

Face it, this thread is lulz capitol for those who just don't like the man. Any breach of standard protocol is happily overlooked, because it's overweight yelling supplement man. Best eat that bone broth and kill some gay frogs with cancer virus anti-depressants, before they turn into sentient moon lizards, et al.

sad, how depending on who the target is, people are OK with the law targeting individuals.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Wow, still some people are supportive of this disgusting scumbag?

He's pond scum, and so are you if you think otherwise.

So you don't like him, therefore anyone you don't like should be denied justice under the legal system. Makes sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So you don't like him, therefore anyone you don't like should be denied justice under the legal system. Makes sense.

Pfft, stop defending drink driving, if one of your children were killed by a drunk driver you would not be here defending them...

Wake up...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't like him?

Google "alex Jones sandy hook".

If you still support him then my comment stands.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
the only people that care are the trumpanzees....everyone else "who is that" and "who cares"

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I don't like him?

Google "alex Jones sandy hook".

If you still support him then my comment stands.

This isn't the right place for you Hillary to come and start calling people deplorable. I'm sure we can find some total garbage in your post history, starting with these comments.

Quite a few people tied to conspiracy and truther sites suddenly being arrested for drunk driving, probably because of the level 10 white knight bs I see here and I am 1000 billion % sure most of the people trying to act morally superior play tetris on their phone while driving or something else, they always are the loudest ones.
edit on 14-3-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth

ok - full disclosure - i do not like mr jones

but in the current legal framework of the USA - the only legal malice i wish him to endure = lawsuits for slander , defamation etc - seming from his lies

oops - appologies - i also want his " supplement " garbage whacked for false claims

if he is stupid enough to drive under the influence - he should be crucified - if not - no malicious stops

my second " contribution " to this thread was a joke - lighten up
edit on 14-3-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Alex is the Most Crazy SANE Person on the Web . He Always Seems to be PreInformed about Major World Events . Thats been Established as a Fact Today .

tv.infowars.com...

When you look up Alex or Info Wars up on net. You always get a very biased view of him etc trying to herd you away from his site. You would have to be pretty mentally challenged to be unable to figure out that organized fowl play is at work in spades. I make sure I go to his site at leas twice as much as I normally would just for good measure.

edit on 16-3-2020 by Doctor Smith because: because I can

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
oh, common, he's just dealing with the end of the world in the only way he knows how.....

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The media has been programming you to believe Alex is bad and you bought it? How bizarre.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join