It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sets Boy's Hair On Fire.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Hola mate, good call on that one and some other relevant posts in this thread - also thought Chris Rutkowski brought up some intriguing points about the RCMP investigation in this vid.

See 26:20

Another very strange UFO burn case below (involving boiling oil) taken from Bob Pratt's great book 'UFO Danger Zone'.

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

I would be interested to know why an event without any UFO should be considered a UFO event.

That's a fair point and suppose it does help proceedings if a UFO case actually involves an Unidentified Flying Object (otherwise it's an omelette with no eggs).

Whether rightly or wrongly 'high strangeness' cases often do get lumped in with UFO phenomena - they also end up being reported to (and investigated by) UFO researchers probably because nobody else wants to know.

"We went to the site and investigated. We don't know what happened to them, but we feel something did happen to them. Even though no UFO was seen, we consider it to be part of the UFO phenomenon.."

"They always told exactly the same story each time with no contradictions." "There is no fraud in this case." "Since 1968, Dr. Bercerra and I have investigated two hundred seventy two UFO cases, and we believe only five are true cases. The Nuñez case is one of them."

"In these five cases, the people always tell the same thing, the same type of experience, the red city, everything. They all tell the same story about the red city."

JULY 6, 1978, MAIPU, MENDOZA, ARGENTINA, FRANCISCO AND CARMELO NUNEZ

Not to be confused with this other Argentinian car levitation case from the same year.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It's hard to tell the difference. It's better to err on the side of prosaic though. Now if there was a long pattern of weirdness, that changes things. Hopefully that won't happen. It sounds 'exciting' for some, but it really messes with your head, which is not good. If you want to live alone in the woods and play with weirdness that would be one thing.. but families change everything. They must come first.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Not sure I have any say in the matter though.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

There is that! But sometimes people lean into 'the blow' more than is required, and suffer needlessly.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chunder

Karl, I don't know if its referenced on the link you provided as is down for me at the moment but the Stefan Michalak case has some good evidence.

Part two in the video series also covers the case mate - did find it interesting that Michalak's family members described 'a sulphurous odour like an electric burning motor' that stayed with him for weeks after the event (as that's also been reported in other cases).

See 2:05

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Part three:

Vallee on beams resulting in puncture marks, blackened skin, anaemia and low arterial pressure:

After asking various forensic pathologists to review his findings, Vallee claims that "what UFO witnesses describe as 'light' may, in fact, be a complex combination of ionising and non-ionising radiation. Many of the injuries described in Brazil, however, are consistent with the effects of high-power pulsed microwaves." (p.124) Later he points out that pulsed microwaves may "interfere with the central nervous system. Such a beam could cause the dizziness, headaches, paralysis, pricklings, and numbness reported to us by so many witnesses." (p.202)

link

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I'm speculating...that if foo fighters are sometimes encased in a magnetically contained fusion plasma shield --- It would subsequently radiate neutron radiation. Neutron radiation can be safely absorbed by a small layer of water.

Whether a foo fighter uses a layer of water surrounding the starship, in order to safely cope with the neutron radiation during it's fiery plasma phase; is possibly one of the great mysteries of Ufology.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

The object description given by the adult witness does sound very strange but don't think the flames (and burns) sound too much like plasma effects.

Mrs. Smith, the only adult witness, said the UFO looked like a long burner. ‘I would say it was about four feet tall, at was ablaze at the end of it. Then there was more of a smoke — real dark carbon-like smoke — that looked like it was coming out of oblong holes. I don’t know what it was.’

The boy’s T-shirt wasn’t burned. Mrs. Smith pulled the boy to her to put out the fire. The blouse she was wearing wasn’t scorched anywhere.

Mrs. Smith remembers hearing a ‘hissing sound, or whoosh, like something blew the building

link

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I'm speculating that a single, fiery-balled foo fighter can easily destroy our entire land-based culture with a fiery plasma --- That is...if they really wanted too.

I just can't understand why the U.S. government continues to deny such a possibility to the American people; since they (Feds) surely must be cognizant of at least some of the offensive and defensive capabilities of a fiery-balled foo fighter.

edit on 27-11-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

aneutronic fusion plasma

What's aneutronic plasma?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

aneutronic fusion plasma

What's aneutronic plasma?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

I'm speculating that a single, fiery-balled foo fighter can easily destroy our entire land-based culture with a fiery plasma --- That is...if they really wanted too.

Ah no worries thought you were addressing the main incident described in the thread subject.

Have you ever authored a thread about the Foo Fighter subject Erno?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Ah no worries thought you were addressing the main incident described in the thread subject.

Have you ever authored a thread about the Foo Fighter subject Erno?

I don't think so.

Neither have I authored a thread about about my photographs that I have taken of a purported ET alien from outer space; at Calvert Clifs, Maryland --- In the summer of 1972.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I don't think so.

Looks like MM decided to do one mate.

Keeping with the UFO burns subject on this thread thought there was a rather freaky tale below from the Brazilian village of Aracariguama in 1946.

Dr Irineu Jose Da Silverira / Joan Prestes Filho:

Google News archive

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Lots of close range reports of human related physical effects from unidentified flying objects over the years and John Schuessler lists some truly interesting ones in his catalogue below:

A CATALOG OF UFO-RELATED HUMAN PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS

New PDF link (sourced by Ophiuchus1).

UFO-Related Human Physiological Effects

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

this other Brazilian case involving Joan Prestes Filho is also very freaky as the guy's ears and nose fell off.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join