It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CV19 an elaborate ruse for you to get a shot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Full disclosure - this one is a little out there but it dawned on me so I decided to toss it out:

Maybe CV19 is a ruse to make everyone get a shot for the CV19 at some point and help ensure people will get more flu shots going forward?

The theories about vaccinations or “flu shots” are well documented and discussed here so I won’t go back into that.

But just think - come fall we’ll have a flu shot shortage. CDC will get involved again and you’ll know we’re really in trouble if the Feds mandate flu shots because we “can’t have another CV19” - from that point forward the US government could put whatever they want in it and any enemy looking to take down the US from the inside out will do everything in its power to get something “useful” for them into the shots of millions of Americans. It’s a once-a-year opportunity and the Feds force you to do it and confirm with your SSN.

Perhaps this also explains the lack of testing... keep the mortality rate high which is a % of only the worst patients.

Maybe this isn’t the “intent” of CV19 because I do think it’s the flu... but perhaps a scenario similar to the one above plays out?

Lastly, beware a cure/vaccine from China. Somehow, I have a feeling China figures this situation out first on the cure/vaccine front. Imagine all of the ways they could exploit that (which I didn’t think they would do) or they give us a special “US” version that gets injected into many millions of Americans.

Everyone is still talking about the virus - I get that - but the downstream effects could be very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Lets add to the controversy.... The Gates foundation is making a home kit where you swab your nose and send it off to the lab. In less than a week he will have 10s of millions of these kits for us all... GREAT NEWS until you find out that this is how they plan to DNA data base every man woman and child in America.

I mean this is ATS...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Lets add to the controversy.... The Gates foundation is making a home kit where you swab your nose and send it off to the lab. In less than a week he will have 10s of millions of these kits for us all... GREAT NEWS until you find out that this is how they plan to DNA data base every man woman and child in America.

I mean this is ATS...

Well played.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
could just be a ruse for bailouts....

Bailout for Hospitals
Bailout for vaccine/big pharma
Bailout for Business
Bailouts for Schools

the list can go on and on for this. Since it impacts the entire economy it can just be used for a bailout extravaganza... free money for everyone.... except the taxpayer. They get screwed as always.

The whole climate change thing wasnt working so they have moved on to global pandemics to push through legislation to destroy the country. Its like 9-11 all over again. And the MSM is selling it just like they did during the triple towers attacks.

When a move is made like this it typically serves multiple agendas .....just like 9-11

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
Perhaps this also explains the lack of testing... keep the mortality rate high which is a % of only the worst patients.

Except that testing has no actual impact on the rate of transmission, routes of transmission, rates of hospitalization, or mortality. Since it's a novel flu and it's politically expedient to claim that Trump is mishandling the response we're hearing about this from the press and politicians. If testing were widely pushed from the start I'd expect to be hearing about how Trump is wasting money on testing that could be spent on vaccine development or medical supplies.

Testing isn't helpful. There's no cure and flu precautions apply either way. Covid is a global pandemic, maybe to be become endemic, and we don't need testing to confirm that it's practically everywhere.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well more testing could dramatically reduce the death rate in the US but for the most part I think you right. Everyone just needs to take a breath and ride this out. If our healthcare system is destroyed over this that alone is 1/6 of the economy.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
They can’t “mandate” citizens get a shot. I would never comply and I can’t imagine I am the only one. My body, my choice and I should have control of MY health choices not the government.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Maybe the shot is tied into the G-5 networks, those who get the shot will develop some sort of "brain" condition from the shot and radiation combined.

edit on 10-3-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Or....

It could just be a virus shot to help fight a pandemic...

Just puttin' it out there.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666
Look at all of the locations 5G has been rolled out, then look at all of the places Covid-19 is spreading.

weird overlap, but oddly enough they go hand in hand.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworstThey have figured out away to play on our insatiable appetite for technology and our fear of a pandemic to kill us all off. Down to the prescribed 500 million AKA the Georgia Guide Stones.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Except that testing has no actual impact on the rate of transmission, routes of transmission, rates of hospitalization, or mortality. Since it's a novel flu and it's politically expedient to claim that Trump is mishandling the response we're hearing about this from the press and politicians. If testing were widely pushed from the start I'd expect to be hearing about how Trump is wasting money on testing that could be spent on vaccine development or medical supplies.

Testing isn't helpful. There's no cure and flu precautions apply either way. Covid is a global pandemic, maybe to be become endemic, and we don't need testing to confirm that it's practically everywhere.

I agree we don’t need testing and I also agree it’s probably everywhere - at least in more temperate climates.

But, if it’s everywhere and hundreds of millions have it then this really isn’t any more alarming than the standard flu...

new topics

top topics

join