It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upgraded "Halo Weapons"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Okay, weapons that u liked, but u wanted more of it: What would u change. Anything, any of the "Halo" and "Halo 2" Weapons.

For me: Give me a M7 SMG with higher velocity, rounds with some Plasma in them, along with the regular round metallics,

so, better range[Not enough like the Battle Rifle, but like the Orginal Assualt Rifle's Range] and firepower,

And a 2x Red Dot Scope

Plz don't say something like:
Rocket Launcher: 20 102mm Rockets per clip

Let it make sense plz.

P.S. Plasma is inside the tip of the round along with metallics around the rest of it. Just to explain.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The thing I didnt like about halo 2 was the shotgun. I could shoot a grunt from 4 feet away and he wouldnt die. Just a wast of a round.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
The thing I didnt like about halo 2 was the shotgun. I could shoot a grunt from 4 feet away and he wouldnt die. Just a wast of a round.

YEA!!! On the orginal, IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

NOW!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!
Main change 2 the Shotgun, IS PUT BACK THE RANGE!!!!!
PLZ!!!!!!!!!

[lol]

[edit on 10-3-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
plasme carbine with semi auto rounds

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEAL Trident

NOW!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!
PLZ!!!!!!!!!

[lol]

And dont evan get me started on the downgraded pistol

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

Originally posted by SEAL Trident

NOW!!! IT SUCKS!!!!!
PLZ!!!!!!!!!

[lol]

And dont evan get me started on the downgraded pistol

lol, THAT SUCKED 2!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Why, why did they get rid of the scope???

Well at least the battle rifle is awesome. What I want however, is a semi-auto sniper gun. Oh yeah, and no smoky trail, explosive bullets and more ammo capacity.

How about cloaking that lasts longer, like what the CPU elites have. And finally, how about a covenant rifle like the carbine, only have a plasma sword bayonet, and a shield at the tip that cirlces around the barrel. Or how about a plasma sword with a shield that goes around your wrist?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I would like the gun that Lee Harvey Oswold shot JFK with since it shoots magic bullets LMAO.

But really they should fix that piece of sh8t plasma gun (The green firing one)

They should have made the gun mounts portable, in one mission i saw one of the officers carrying one of does gun mounts.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I think that the battle rifle should have semi-auto, burst and full auto firing modes. Plus a bayonet and grenade launcher, that would be awesome. That and I've noticed that Halo doesn't seem to have any portable light machine guns. Perhaps a battle rifle with a drum and a thicker barrel to fix that problem?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
All of those sound cool, but would create massive balence issues for the Pro gamers like me.
The shotgun is just crappy on XBL, play some LAN and it is great, the sword should have 1/2 the range that it has.
The needlers homing ablity and the Plasmas homing ability should be swaped, and thats it.

PS, Battle rifle with a single shot option would be cool, also start with the BR.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I dont like the battle rifle either, cuz going up against a crapload of enemies with 3 round burst is like commiting suicide

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It would be nice to get exploding tiped rounds and get rid of that smoke trail

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If they got rid of the smoke trial it'd be nearly impossible to find snipers.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That smoky trail is the only thing that gives me away when I play online for PC. If they'd get rid of it I'd be a lot harder to find, which is exactly how I like it.

I wish that some of the weapons had more firepower though. The last time I played Halo online I pumped an entire assualt rifle magizine into the guy's head before he went down. And well the Battle rifle doens't help a lot in that respect.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah whats the point of sniping when every time you shoot your cover gets blown

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
What about a OICW Version of the Battle Rifle.

A silencer

A 20mm Grenade Launcher under the barrel with 3 round mags[And it can do like the M29. Ex: Rounds explodes in midair when set to do so.]

Plus, have you'll watched the Battle Rifle being loaded. If not, watch carefully. The mags are pretty small, so extend them down as far as the trigger. That could give, say, 75 rounds.

Yeah, Single, 3-Burst, 20mm.

6x Powered Range Finder Scope[They got 4x scope, and that would help set the 20mm when need to explode, not on contact.] Like have a nob to increase magnification, and another for the 20mm setting.

I'm not saying it's sucks, just a lot of stuff to add.

P.S. Queston: I've thought about it, and have you'll actually thought about a Battle Rifle on Fully Auto? It kind of sucks. Think about it:

Situation: Outskirts= Your looking down the street next to the building that you have to hold. And you fire it ,zoomed in, on auto. Man, sucks. Even without zoomed in, it just doesn't fit, BUT**** fix the 3-Burst to fire faster. Like if you pull the trigger quickly, another 3-Burst in a quicker session.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'd like to see anti-infantry mines, but limiting their number.

I'd also like to see proper gun emplacements, the 50cal and Covenent plasma turret are quite crap, maybe a solely anti-air craft turret for the humans and the anti-aircraft needler we saw on the scarab.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodlust11009
Yeah whats the point of sniping when every time you shoot your cover gets blown...

I actually enjoy the 'smoke trail'...it reduces the ability for people to wuss out, hole up in some position and just ping people with little risk to themselves. Wheres the fun in that??

Nah...get hard, get close and just blast them eye-ball to eye-ball...far more fun...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
I actually enjoy the 'smoke trail'...it reduces the ability for people to wuss out, hole up in some position and just ping people with little risk to themselves. Wheres the fun in that??

Camper snipers are a right pain online, but they seem to forget that theres a world outside of the sniper scope, thus making for funny ''grenade'' momments

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
Camper snipers are a right pain online, but they seem to forget that theres a world outside of the sniper scope, thus making for funny ''grenade'' momments

Agreed.

Nothing quite like approaching a 'Camper' who is intently focussed on whats in his/her scope...rather than the dude 3 feet behind them about to unleash the hounds of hell, rapid-fire, straight into their head...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join