It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates-funded program will soon offer home-testing kits for new coronavirus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
www.seattletimes.com...

Testing for the novel coronavirus in the Seattle area will get a huge boost in the coming weeks as a project funded by Bill Gates and his foundation begins offering home-testing kits that will allow people who fear they may be infected to swab their noses and send the samples back for analysis.
edit on 8-3-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh

This could be a good thing, however it raises a red flag in that he could be looking to use this to map a segment of the populations DNA...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Your link is 404'ed

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Thanks fixed it.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Does it come pre-loaded with the Corona virus like the anti virus disks for the PC back in the day?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I wouldn’t trust anything that came from Bill Gates. Just ask the Africans how much he can be trusted.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joeshiloh
www.seattletimes.com...

Testing for the novel coronavirus in the Seattle area will get a huge boost in the coming weeks as a project funded by Bill Gates and his foundation begins offering home-testing kits that will allow people who fear they may be infected to swab their noses and send the samples back for analysis.

Not to be that guy but it is a conspiracy site after all but what an easy way to snatch loads of DNA

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonman999

Does it come pre-loaded with the Corona virus like the anti virus disks for the PC back in the day?

Like Bill Gates has anything to do with computers...

Oh wait.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yea but you have to sign up for Internet Explorer...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Thank you for purchasing our DNA collection/identity confirmation Corona Virus test kit!

Your name, address and credit card are now on file.

Simply use the swab to collect your DNA, put it in the provided specimen tube, make sure to press firmly to seal the top with your right index finger print and we will send the results to you in the email you have provided!

Just....

No.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Come on now, quit the conspiracy stuff. Of course it has the active virus on the test kit swabs. But only in ten percent of the test kits, that way nobody will know.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's probably so expensive to make and sell that it takes Gates money and resources to even make it happen.

The business would be short-lived but HUGE. We're talking massive profits and trouble keeping it in stock if sold soon enough before this blows over like SARS/Swine Flu. You'd have to have quite the scale of production right off the bat, so quite an initial investment.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
It's probably so expensive to make and sell that it takes Gates money and resources to even make it happen.

The business would be short-lived but HUGE. We're talking massive profits and trouble keeping it in stock if sold soon enough before this blows over like SARS/Swine Flu. You'd have to have quite the scale of production right off the bat, so quite an initial investment.

Good to know that you are a free-market capitalist at heart.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Good to know that you are a free-market capitalist at heart.

Oh, for sure.

If Bernie wins in November, screw the rest of the country, my student loan debt gets canceled for the win. 🤣

But yeah, I work for a business and do my own side stuff, just nothing since full time shifts at different hours everyday/night, days off few and mixed in randomly. Has a way of taking alot out of your life sometimes.

More money is good, good ideas that make more money are even better. It's whoever has the investment money to make more money that gets even more money. Well played good ideas from commoners are rare but the windows present themselves if you're an entrepeneur. Side jobs from home are a business. Flipping things on ebay etc is a business.

When those stupid handspinners were first blowing up, 7-11's and gas stations didn't even sell them yet, I almost got a bunch of them for $3ea but my "business partner" was full of it and never kept the money to order them from China. I didn't have the investment of a mere $100 at the time to start when the generic basic ones were $20ea on ebay all day.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Like Bill Gates has anything to do with computers...

Oh wait.

Bill Gates , just a PC user.
So , you were correct in your first statement
Bill Gates was software....

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was wondering if they'd make a coronavirus app...

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
and yet again we are seeing Bill Gates apparently going against his beliefs. just like his charity foundation that has been accused of sterilizing people with vaccines. and so yet again we must ask, why does someone who believes the earth is overpopulated. and that that population needs to be brought back to sustainable numbers. be doing something that will stop or slow down something that is culling the population numbers down towards a sustainable number?

and lets not forget about the conspiracy theory with this Wuflu, from the very beginning. where Bill Gates apparently donates lots of money to both the biological research facility in Wuhan, where it is suspected to have been released from. as well as the Canadian biological facility, where it seems this virus may have been stolen from, by the Chinese.

could this whole thing be James Bond villain type thing from the evil genius Bill Gates? both causing the problem, and offering the solution to forward his cause?

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'll just send back a sample of My Cat's Poop. Probably come's back as positive

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I don't know who told you but Microsoft NEVER found viruses until your system was D.O.A.. Blue Screen 'o' Death, that is.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I sure as shi* don’t care why do you? Basically all your doing is sending genetic material to people that look to profit from damn near anything, I don’t get the hype. I don’t understand the mass concern people get sick with all kinds of things where was the gates foundation when everyone was afraid of Ebola awhile back? Wtf

top topics

join