It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A five-star hotel in China being used to quarantine collapses.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Just a quick heads up for the faint of heart though, looks like a LOT of souls died...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Downing a building seems like a lot of effort for 70 people, especially considering the clean up costs.

I'm not saying governments spend their money wisely but this isnt really plausible is it?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I'm sure we'll hear about it soon enough. If that building China's Auschwitz, it will be hard to hide it.

Still... Something similar could be a possibility. 'Hide' is the focus.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Just a quick heads up for the faint of heart though, looks like a LOT of souls died...

The old Soviet Union was similar I am lead to believe
But that video, that just incredible, China, what a complete disgrace, unimaginable that buildings just collapse

That a hotel collapses like that, I doubt it was a conspiracy, just dreadful building standards

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yet another example of why I don’t want anything made in China. The business culture there seems to encourage unscrupulous practices. Any kind of shortcut, cheating, baldfaced lie, proprietary theft or use of ersatz materials to save a yuan is far more likely to occur in China than anywhere in the First World; even much of the Third World. Chinese companies, like their government, cannot be trusted. You’d think a five-star hotel would be exceptionally safe and well constructed, but not in China!

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Murgatroid

The old Soviet Union was similar I am lead to believe
But that video, that just incredible, China, what a complete disgrace, unimaginable that buildings just collapse

That a hotel collapses like that, I doubt it was a conspiracy, just dreadful building standards
I heard the Chinese government forces construction companies to complete projects extraordinarily fast. This is to free up personnel and equipment for the multitude of other projects always ready to begin. Cranes are especially in demand. A friend involved in a business venture there said cranes can only be used for a set period of time on most projects.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

originally posted by: buddha
some one from the next hotel said it souned like a bomb!
easy way to get rid of them all.

70 people out of the thousands, bringing global media attention?

Worst way to do it...

Maybe so. But if there was a mutation to the coronavirus that made it even more deadly, then the only option might have been incineration-fire. Especially if it might have been airborn. That would mean killing the medical staff in contact with it as well. Blow up the wing of people who came into contact with the mutation.

Perhaps family and friends of medical staff went to international media for attention to it. Wanting international investigation. After all, it was a steel structure building. Some say it sounded like an explosion.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Crazy coincidence, but this is just as, if not far more likely shoddy engineering/materials/practices, than some coverup.

JM2C

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join