It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Of Georgia Covid-19 updates and developments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I am having a healthy giggle right now ….because my friend NOBODY "normal" is going to buy what I am sharing....lol...lol.

Most may not buy it. More than you may think will have an open mind to it. Don't let the few who will scoff at it stop you.

I will follow up on John Dee.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Your grocery store doesn't have those wipes available at the door?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: carewemust

That's great to hear!

And Wuhan still looks like this because?

Wuhan is in the US ?
Or China ?
Think about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LookingAtMars
COVID-19 is just another bug, like the Flu. The odds are better than 99%, that those affected will fully recover.

Exactly . . . but it's designed to get em all and make you sick BUT NOT kill you. 600K people died "from the flu" in the US last year alone! that's about 0.3% of the population if I math right!

Where did you get that ridiculous number? Many sources that I've looked at today say between 30k to a high of 80K total for the '18-19 flu season, including complications from pneumonia. The CDC number from last flu season is 34k total deaths from the flu.

I hope you had an extra zero in there because if not, just saying 600k is just irresponsible.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

...16 deaths from 250 cases means 6.4% did not get better.

Actually, all it means is that 16 deaths from 250 tested and officially diagnosed cases did not get better. At best, we can say that 6.4% of the worst cases were fatal.

We have absolutely no idea how many people have contracted the illness, have absolutely no way of knowing, and therefore have absolutely no idea or way of knowing the actual mortality rate.

We also know that the worst case scenarios are disproportionately striking older people, especially those with heart conditions. Children seem to be the least susceptible to complications and adverse outcomes.

There is far too much that we do not know or understand yet to come to any conclusions.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

2 more people being tested for coronavirus in Georgia; 5 cases confirmed

Two more people have tested presumptive positive for coronavirus in Georgia.

The Georgia Department of Public Health announced Saturday night that one person in Gwinnett County and another in Fulton County tested presumptive positive. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are working to confirm those test results.

The latest presumptive positive patient, the person in Fulton County, is hospitalized and the source of the patient’s exposure is unclear.
Content Continues Below

As of Saturday night, there were five confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Georgia -- three in Fulton County, one in Polk County (previously reported as Floyd County) and one in Cobb County.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
a reply to: putnam6

I don't trust any of these numbers but if you're going to read between the lines to get to the truth, you have to collect and sort what info they give you to see through it better.

And the info they're giving us doesn't add up.

TPTB either know what this is or have no clue and don't want public panic.

Alot of fun theories to be had at least.

From North Korea's Christmas gift, to the Deep State killing off Trump votes.

Hell, maybe even Ricky Gervais knew about it during that one award show when he said we'd all be dead soon.

Were you around for the Swine Flu or Ebola? Swine flu killed loads of people Obama didn't declare it a pandemic till 1000 Americans were dead

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
COVID-19 is just another bug, like the Flu. The odds are better than 99%, that those affected will fully recover.

1% of 327.4 million in the US is..?
Strange... a little birdy told me the government is planning for around 3 million US deaths.
No big deal to the keyboard warriors but for those of us with elderly family, sickly SOs, or a beating heart it's more than concerning.
Are you the type to say it's just their time? Curious, not accusatory.
ETA: name checks out..?

edit on 7-3-2020 by wakeupstupid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Your grocery store doesn't have those wipes available at the door?

Yes. they look and smell like baby wipes. I wont put my trust in those

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just want to say, I live in Cobb County, and I believe very likely I might have coronavirus. I have no evidence of this - and it could also just be a very, very, very nasty flu or cold, but what I've had got 1/3 of the people at my job sick, several had to go to the hospital, one for pneumonia. It has persisted with me for over a MONTH, on and off. Two urgent care visits, one doctor visit. Sore muscles, confusion, hot flashes, lethargy, yellow phlegm , and breathing issues.

I think its very likely coronavirus is in all states, in MUCH larger instances than is being reported. We are very behind in the testing. Swab tests should have been available a month ago at all hospitals and major health care centers around the country.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So i turns out that I was living in a place that had no yard and was built under a bunch of trees. I lived there for 4 years and my doctor said i needed some vitamin d. I was getting no sun while living there. So I have prescription vitamin d And since that rumor has been going around I'm sharing them with my mom. I have enough for us both to take them as prescribed for one month each.

And I just moved to a new place that has a big sunny yard. I can honestly already feel the difference after getting lots of sun the last few days.

But today I see there is a 2ed case in my county.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

colloidal silver

I'm not laughing at you. I know it has health benefits. Only thing I have is enough supplies to stay inside for a long time. I don't have any natural medicinal's. Except coconut oil. I have a lot of pure coconut oil.

But I remember the hype around colloidal silver. lol
That stuff was going to make people live forever. Cure all cancers. It was the food or mana of the gods and even moses makes his people eat colloidal gold in the golden calf story. The annunaki used it and it was found in an ancient tomb. Where it stayed fresh for 1000's of years.
So, what super powers did it give you?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The latest presumptive positive patient, the person in Fulton County, is hospitalized and the source of the patient’s exposure is unclear.

Sounds like community spread.

We may be seeing clusters start to pop up now in GA.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012

We are very behind in the testing. Swab tests should have been available a month ago at all hospitals and major health care centers around the country.

All the billions the US spends to study, develop, plan, prepare and stock for something just like this.

All that and we have failed the real world situation.

Not enough tests, not enough protective gear, no treatment, no vaccine.

Incompetence or was it the plan?

Hope you get better soon.

edit on 8-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sounds like community spread.

We may be seeing clusters start to pop up now in GA.

No telling who has it (asymptomatic),, for how long and with whom they've potentially come in contact.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
WSB: 34 Georgians, passengers on cruise ship hit by coronavirus are headed to Cobb County

Gov. Brian Kemp released the following statement Sunday morning:

“I have learned that thirty-four Georgians and additional American citizens from the eastern United States who are currently on the Grand Princess cruise ship off the California coast will be securely transferred to Dobbins Air Reserve Base in Marietta, Georgia. These passengers will undergo testing and be quarantined for possible exposure to COVID-19. They are expected to arrive at Dobbins late Monday, March 9 or early Tuesday, March 10.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sounds like part of the group that a community recently blocked from coming into "their back yard".

Never heard where they ended up.

edit on 8-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: supermarket2012

We are very behind in the testing. Swab tests should have been available a month ago at all hospitals and major health care centers around the country.

All the billions the US spends to study, develop, plan, prepare and stock for something just like this.

All that and we have failed the real world situation.

Not enough tests, not enough protective gear, no treatment, no vaccine.

Incompetence or was it the plan?

Yeah. The president says if you want a test you can get a test, which is a lie. I'm reading people who are worried and symptomatic can't get tested unless feverish, are told to stay home, and that only the Dept of Health is able to authorize testing in some cases.

While some of this may be to reduce the stressload of testing of those who may be concerned, POTUS shouldn't be lying. This is a cluster.

Twitter Thread

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The president says if you want a test you can get a test, which is a lie.

Do you think he just made that up and knew it was a lie?

I think it was counting the eggs before they hatch.

Kinda like "you can keep your doctor".

The facts seem to be we can't trust the government, imagine that.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Do you think he just made that up and knew it was a lie?

I think he pulled it out of his ass.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join