It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Of Georgia Covid-19 updates and developments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: carewemust

That's great to hear!

And Wuhan still looks like this because?

Because the communist dictatorship CCP still needs a boogeyman to blame their re-tightening of the stranglehold on their people's throats on.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am not worried and ready to go when it is my time.

The facts I am seeing show a reason for concern.

The biggest cause for concern that I can see at this time is that 20% will need advanced medical care. There just won't be enough advanced care to go around.

I am also concerned about reinfection and how bad that could end up being.

The many unknowns about this virus are also concerning.

There is no reason to panic, that will not help. We are just going to have to let it happen and do what we can.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Because the communist dictatorship CCP still needs a boogeyman to blame their re-tightening of the stranglehold on their people's throats on.

CCP don't need no boogeyman.

They are the boogeyman.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
i have

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That's great to hear!

No it doesn't. That video was not live. What's it showing now by the way? 🤔

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: LookingAtMars

. The infection rate will lower come spring. At least that's how the other corona viruses behave where I live. We have very hot springs and summers here. It's

vitamin D3... I just ordered a few months supply of veg base D3, with vegan based K2 to help activate it.

Can you recommend a good source to purchase from?

BTW for anyone else wanting to look into this, below are a few sources, the YT video is a MUST see:

Quote: "In early April of 2005, after a particularly rainy spring, an influenza epidemic (epi: upon, demic: people) exploded through the maximum-security hospital for the criminally insane where I have worked for the last ten years. However, as the epidemic progressed, I noticed something unusual. First, the ward below mine was infected, and then the ward on my right, left, and across the hall - but no patients on my ward became ill. All of the patients on my ward had been taking 2,000 units of vitamin D every day for several months or longer. Could that be the reason none of my patients caught the flu?" (Dr. John Cannell)

A few comments from the above video:

"I've been taking between 4.000 and 6.000 IU of vitamin D3 a day for years and I never get sick or get colds. It works people!"

"I started taking Vitamin D3 thirteen years ago and I only almost got one cold.... I took 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 in the morning and in the evening for ten days, and that almost cold vanished. Before I took the D3, I had swollen glands the size of golf balls! Within two hours I was healthy again."

Quote: "...Most adults need about 8,000 IU's of vitamin D a day in order to raise their serum levels above 40 ng/ml.4 For children, many experts agree they need about 35 IU's of vitamin D per pound of body weight. ...the optimal vitamin D level has been raised to 50-70 ng/ml, and when treating cancer or heart disease, as high as 70-100 ng/ml... What this means is that even if you do not regularly monitor your vitamin D levels (which you should), your risk of overdosing is going to be fairly slim even if you take as much as 8,000 IU's a day. However, the only way to determine your optimal dose is to get your blood tested regularly, and adjust your dosage to maintain that goldilocks' zone."
articles.mercola.com...

"Start by taking 5,000 IU daily of vitamin D3 oil-based, softgel supplements with or right after your breakfast... Take 100 mcg of vitamin K2 (MK-7)..." smilinsuepubs.com...

"Up until recently, the highest dose of vitamin D3 we typically recommended at the Riordan Clinic was 50,000 IU as a convenient once a week dose. Our maximum daily dose was 5,000 IU. This is a very safe dose as is documented on the website of the Vitamin D Council. Children can safely take about 1000 IU for every 25 lbs. of body weight. Keep in mind that we evolved from primitive, naked humans who lived near the equator, and who, like swimming pool lifeguards, got around 10,000 IU of D3 from the sun on a regular basis. Canadian researcher Dr. Reinhold Vieth has studied the question of D3 toxicity extensively and states categorically that there is no published evidence for this causing toxicity in adults taking 10,000 IU of a daily D3 supplement."

Vitamins D3 and K2 - The Dynamic Duo - Riordan Clinic

Also see www.whale.to...

edit on 3.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

. The infection rate will lower come spring. At least that's how the other corona viruses behave where I live. We have very hot springs and summers here. It's

vitamin D3... I just ordered a few months supply of veg base D3, with vegan based K2 to help activate it.

Can you recommend a good source to purchase from?

BTW for anyone else wanting to look into this, below are a few sources:

Quote: "In early April of 2005, after a particularly rainy spring, an influenza epidemic (epi: upon, demic: people) exploded through the maximum-security hospital for the criminally insane where I have worked for the last ten years. However, as the epidemic progressed, I noticed something unusual. First, the ward below mine was infected, and then the ward on my right, left, and across the hall - but no patients on my ward became ill. All of the patients on my ward had been taking 2,000 units of vitamin D every day for several months or longer. Could that be the reason none of my patients caught the flu?" (Dr. John Cannell)

A few comments from the above video:

"I've been taking between 4.000 and 6.000 IU of vitamin D3 a day for years and I never get sick or get colds. It works people!"

"I started taking Vitamin D3 thirteen years ago and I only almost got one cold.... I took 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 in the morning and in the evening for ten days, and that almost cold vanished. Before I took the D3, I had swollen glands the size of golf balls! Within two hours I was healthy again."

Quote: "...Most adults need about 8,000 IU's of vitamin D a day in order to raise their serum levels above 40 ng/ml.4 For children, many experts agree they need about 35 IU's of vitamin D per pound of body weight. ...the optimal vitamin D level has been raised to 50-70 ng/ml, and when treating cancer or heart disease, as high as 70-100 ng/ml... What this means is that even if you do not regularly monitor your vitamin D levels (which you should), your risk of overdosing is going to be fairly slim even if you take as much as 8,000 IU's a day. However, the only way to determine your optimal dose is to get your blood tested regularly, and adjust your dosage to maintain that goldilocks' zone."
articles.mercola.com...

"Start by taking 5,000 IU daily of vitamin D3 oil-based, softgel supplements with or right after your breakfast... Take 100 mcg of vitamin K2 (MK-7)..." smilinsuepubs.com...

"Up until recently, the highest dose of vitamin D3 we typically recommended at the Riordan Clinic was 50,000 IU as a convenient once a week dose. Our maximum daily dose was 5,000 IU. This is a very safe dose as is documented on the website of the Vitamin D Council. Children can safely take about 1000 IU for every 25 lbs. of body weight. Keep in mind that we evolved from primitive, naked humans who lived near the equator, and who, like swimming pool lifeguards, got around 10,000 IU of D3 from the sun on a regular basis. Canadian researcher Dr. Reinhold Vieth has studied the question of D3 toxicity extensively and states categorically that there is no published evidence for this causing toxicity in adults taking 10,000 IU of a daily D3 supplement."

Vitamins D3 and K2 - The Dynamic Duo - Riordan Clinic

Also see www.whale.to...

Smarter Nutrition has a D3 K2 combination that got 4.9 stars, and a lot of reviews. Get it on Amazon

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

That's great to hear!

No it doesn't. That video was not live. What's it showing now by the way? 🤔

Last night and earlier today it was showing a deserted Wuhan. Many saw it when I posted this OP Wuhan Live Stream.

YT still says live Wuhan cameras, but it is showing Brazil at this time. Why do you think that is?

edit on 7-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: ?

It is back to showing Wuhan now. It is still dark. It is 4:44AM there right now, live.

edit on 7-3-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

originally posted by: carewemust
COVID-19 is just another bug, like the Flu. The odds are better than 99%, that those affected will fully recover.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

16 deaths from 250 cases means 6.4% did not get better.

Dont tell me you think all cases have been found
LOL those are the only known cases probably hundreds if not thousands who have it fight it off and its never reported

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I don't trust any of these numbers but if you're going to read between the lines to get to the truth, you have to collect and sort what info they give you to see through it better.

And the info they're giving us doesn't add up.

TPTB either know what this is or have no clue and don't want public panic.

Alot of fun theories to be had at least.

From North Korea's Christmas gift, to the Deep State killing off Trump votes.

Hell, maybe even Ricky Gervais knew about it during that one award show when he said we'd all be dead soon.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
COVID-19 is just another bug, like the Flu. The odds are better than 99%, that those affected will fully recover.

I agree that for a vast majority of healthy people, this looks like something like the Flu they'll have and get past.

That said we have under a month of data from transparent countries.

Either way, going off of the numbers we do have, you're off solely on mortality... The fully recover part could be way off... No one knows right now. But we do know you're wrong on 99% survive.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I feel telling people it will be no worst than the flu is irresponsible.

How are people so blind to the unprecedented actions that have been taken by governments around the world concerning the CoVid-19 Virus?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I gotta hand it to them,
That emergency hospital sure went up quick.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's great to hear!

You're on a conspiracy site asking why a government would talk about a treat to get more control over its people?

I'm not saying the 2020 bug isn't real or not severe. But having control like that is a TPTB wet dream after a brutal party fully indulged in the treasures of the Playboy mansion.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You are correct....liposomally delivered VitaminD3 is a part of my normal program.Ebola drained the VitaminC until your boy could not replentish it fast enough...the Wu-Flu drains your VitaminD….its a complicated discussion but in short the little beestard bugs that we are fighting need different amounts of fuel depending on where they are in our body and in what shape and mass they are presenting.Their fuel is our defiency...note that recent success has been evidenced using an Iron supplement combined with Sweet Annie or Wormwood to lure the little buggers in and kill them they run to the iron and are killed by the Sweet Annie....however this is only impactfull on ONE FRONT OF A MULTI-FRONT REALTIME BATTLE SO IT IS NOT ENOUGH ON ITS OWN.

Well done.

Ive heard another reason its a higher rate in winter, is because we don't get enough sun, and that affects the vitamin D3 levels in out bodies. I just ordered a few months supply of veg base D3, with vegan based K2 to help activate it.

I have a giant olive tree out back, that I will be harvesting branches from today, to hang dry. Olive leaf tea is a very strong antibiotic. I also have turmeric tablets and turmeric tubers, Grapefruit seed extract, and colloidal silver

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Exactly how do you know these numbers are off. As far as I can see there is only one country in the world that has started proper testing and that is South Korea.

7000 cases (no reports on how many they have tested)
50 deaths.

Which shows less then 1% morbidity (so far)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Smarter Nutrition has a D3 K2 combination that got 4.9 stars, and a lot of reviews. Get it on Amazon

Found it, thanks so much! You are right, the reviews are stellar! Just saw one that mentions a "Plant Paradox lifestyle", know anything about it?

I have adapted to Dr. Steven Gundry Plant Paradox lifestyle. He recommends high dose of Vit. D3 daily. I am of the "prevention" mind-set. I am 65 yr.s young, and in good health, some inflammation that I am sure will keep diminishing over time. Dr. "G" also recommends very high dose of Vit. D3 > 10,000 IU x 5/ 3 x a day for 3 days at the onslaught of cold or flu symptoms. It works..... I get mine > Amazon + Prime...

EDIT: ALWAYS check the one star reviews, not a biggy & not very many of them but just be aware...

Linkage:

30 Servings for $25
www.amazon.com...

90 Servings for $50
www.amazon.com...

These look real popular as well but DEFO see the one star reviews like I said cause some are having issues:
www.amazon.com...

Might want to see this Google search...

edit on 3.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It did go up quick.

Some US hospitals have started preparing to increase the number of people they can treat by expanding their number of beds, using tents and bubbles.

I think that may work just as good if not better.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

It's fresh in more transparent countries... So we won't know the mortality rate for a few more weeks.

To say it's 99% full recovery rate is just not based on any facts.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Meh...I live 10 min from the first 2 cases. I am going about my days as normal. Haven't seen anyone else worried about it here either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join