It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the outrage over the Chinese Government?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am dumbfounded that nobody is upset with China. They had the Sars epidemic that was a result of their wet markets...they ratcheted up the laws regarding those markets and then not long after relaxed them...so here we are today..a direct result of cultural ignorance. The idea that exotic animals have special properties that heal or make your erections harder. Keep in mind it's not the poor that are buying these animals. It's the wealthy. And yet they are responsible for billions of dollars lost, people losing there jobs and death...and you don't hear a peep from anybody. Am I missing something? The Chinese president shoukd be sent to the hague for atrocties against humanity.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
I am dumbfounded that nobody is upset with China. They had the Sars epidemic that was a result of their wet markets...they ratcheted up the laws regarding those markets and then not long after relaxed them...so here we are today..a direct result of cultural ignorance. The idea that exotic animals have special properties that heal or make your erections harder. Keep in mind it's not the poor that are buying these animals. It's the wealthy. And yet they are responsible for billions of dollars lost, people losing there jobs and death...and you don't hear a peep from anybody. Am I missing something? The Chinese president shoukd be sent to the hague for atrocties against humanity.

I'd be perfectly fine with President Trump closing our borders and canceling all international flights for the next four years. I'm sick of all panic and hysteria from these backwards ass parts of the world.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

China owns the majority of our upper leadership in both parties.

They do it by giving huge chunks of money to the leadership's family members.

See Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, the Clinton's, Diane Feinstein, etc, etc, ad nauseam.

So there will never be much noise about China's human rights atrocities, the horrible environmental conditions, etc.

Because money.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The bottom line here is that 1 billion Chinese don't give a rat's behind what you think of them. So what are you going to do to them?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Look how Hollywood kisses the commies butt, and the athletes!?! American politicians sells Our souls just for money, power. It truly makes me sad, I love our great nation. What have we allowed to happen, it’s a disgrace.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well I wonder how politicians will feel if they lose their loved ones..

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

See Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, the Clinton's, Diane Feinstein, etc, etc, ad nauseam.

So there will never be much noise about China's human rights atrocities, the horrible environmental conditions, etc.

Because money.

Woah we have common ground. Who would have thunk it. Ass the Saudi's and I may go buy a lottery ticket!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Look how Hollywood kisses the commies butt, and the athletes!?! American politicians sells Our souls just for money, power. It truly makes me sad, I love our great nation. What have we allowed to happen, it’s a disgrace.

Hollywood, NBA, Blizzard Entertainment and name every other American multi national doing business with China. Money/greed supersedes loyalty to the country you claim as your own with these money hungry parasites.

Had to make an edit to clarify. I am not angry with China, if you get where I am coming from?
edit on 6-3-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Because we are addicted to cheap goods. My family makes a point of trying to NOT buy Chinese made products and while its more expensive the stuff tends to last longer etc plus the other benefits like paying people decent wages......

But its all but impossible to get everything made in the US or the EU.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: WUNK22

Hollywood, NBA, Blizzard Entertainment and name every other American multi national doing business with China. Money/greed supersedes loyalty to the country you claim as your own with these money hungry parasites.

Had to make an edit to clarify. I am not angry with China, if you get where I am coming from?

Do they own every other country?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Oh I assure you, people are upset with China.
But even the most prominent of moaners know, theres no point in Moaning about China.
They gonna do, whatever they gonna do, regardless of the moans.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I am pretty disgusted with the Chinese government, and I hope we learn a lesson from this, and that is:

Do not allow most of your manufacturing to be done in another country.

They sure took their time contacting WHO.

edit on 6-3-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
I am pretty disgusted with the Chinese government, and I hope we learn a lesson from this, and that is:
Do not allow imost of your manufacturing to be done in another country. They sure took their time contacting WHO.

Why would they contact WHO? They are a Communist Regime. They play by their own rules; details unavailable to the 'Global Community Suckers' they trade with. Secrecy is NUMBER ONE priority.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I had no idea that free Chinese, who moved to the USA after Tiananmen Square massacre, built this memorial to that event in the California desert. This video by Laowhy86 is powerful, and he talks about what he fears the most regarding the Chicoms after this corona pandemic finally subsides. Well worth a few minutes of your time.

edit on 7-3-2020 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I am not mad at China, their people want to see their food is fresh, if we had a market like that for fish here, I would be there quite often. That meat is usually safe to eat when cooked. The fish is usually on ice. Now if you get mad at China, you should be mad at Red Lobster and other restaurants where you pick out your lobster that you want to eat. They toss the live lobster in boiling water, lobsters harbor some salt water bacteria that is bad for people.

Let these people keep their ways, I am not mad that their government doesn't make them treat the seafood with sulfites that can also hurt people. Our fish is full of sulfites when we get it fresh from the store, too much sulfites is not good for anyone.

Our local fishhouse does not use sulfites or any preservative on it's fish. But it has to be froze quickly after catching it or be sold quickly or it gets fishy tasting. I prefer quick frozen fish over the sulfited fish that was never frozen myself, the regulations of sulfites on fish is different than the rest of our foods in this country, there can be ten times as much. Sulfites do not kill viruses anyway, nitites can though.

Here is an article that talks about some of the chemistries used to control microbes, most are related to cleaning.

courses.lumenlearning.com...

It has a lot of content, but the author did a decent job of putting it into laymans terms as much as possible.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: schuyler

Well I wonder how politicians will feel if they lose their loved ones..

Probably as bad as anyone else. So?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Because we are addicted to cheap goods. My family makes a point of trying to NOT buy Chinese made products and while its more expensive the stuff tends to last longer etc plus the other benefits like paying people decent wages......

But its all but impossible to get everything made in the US or the EU.

A lot of businesses buy supplies from china and assemble it in america. You'd be hard pressed to find legit useful american made everyday items.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson had a lot to say last night about China and this virus that they unleashed upon the world. He is pissed and so am I.

When all is said and done and the virus runs it's course I hope the people realize how stupid it is to depend on a communist country to make the majority of our meds.

Face it, our elected leaders sold out the populace a long time ago. Some say it started with Nixon, I was too young to remember that but I'm not too young to remember that Bill Clinton did the most damage during his 8 yrs of selling out the USA.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

China owns the majority of our upper leadership in both parties.

They do it by giving huge chunks of money to the leadership's family members.

Because money.

It's so sad the world is stuck in this state and been for a long time. I wish the people would become more aware, spiritual and serious. Although I don't think this virus really started in a wet market, people should know what's going on in those places. The horrible abuse/torture of the poor animals is beyond insane. I've seen it several times and wish I never did. A video I watched like 3 years ago, still makes me very sad when I think of it once in a while.

I hope people will learn to appreciate animals more (Not that the human rights problems are ok). They're intelligent, emotional, aware etc. They deserve so much better. I personally have a feeling/belief that we as humans are supposed to be the caretakers. Not the destroyers we currently are.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Tucker Carlson had a lot to say last night about China and this virus that they unleashed upon the world. He is pissed and so am I.

I noticed he actually *branded* it as "The Chinese Cororavirus".

top topics

join