It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty Money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Or maybe an implant chip......

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: markovian

Or maybe an implant chip......

1% sales tax reduction and people will be asking for it to be implanted in there eyeball

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
I dont think any goverment needs this to go cashless

All they need to do is make a card that every retailer must accept no diferent than cash and from there the people will get rid of cash all on there own

Like a debit card?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

All they need to do is make a card that every retailer must accept no diferent than cash and from there the people will get rid of cash all on there own

Like a debit card?
\

Yes.

That's to get us used to carrying around a chip. Coming soon,,,, Implant chips, with the best security and safety ever.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

The post apocalyptic world where trade is EVERYTHING is about to comence imo.

I have spent my life accumulating all possible except financal wealth.

I now know why I hate the question "how much?" and rest assured I will survive and LIVE regardless of how crazy the basket gets.

edit on 7/3/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
If you're looking for something really crazy and how the government or other entities have already seen that coming. Search "Operation Dark Winter"

Check out Tom Clancy the Division & Division 2, it's all about how contaminated money creates a pandemic which spreads on black Friday.

Other key words to search for related information would include; Executive Directive 51, COOP and COG.

Very cool thank you.

Also - very scary.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: snowspirit

Like a debit card?

That's to get us used to carrying around a chip. Coming soon,,,, Implant chips, with the best security and safety ever.

And you know how it will start?

No going on a cruise unless you've got your Medi-Chip.

No going to Disney Land...

No Flying out of the States without your Medi-Chip.

That Sports Event? Music Festival? NOPE! You don't get in without your Medi-Chip.

It's here folks.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
In canada we are pretty close to being cashless...with interac debit cards accepted 99 % of everywhere ...email money transfers etc

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If you fear getting the virus stop using cash it's dirty and what you get back may be worse.

Self checkout

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Since my original posting - yeah, it's happening.

Just wait.

When all those 'checks' get sent out? Well think about it! The scum of the earth know those checks are going out. How many Grandmother types, invalids and shut ins are going to get their checks stolen or be beaten up for their...CASH.

Or - how many are going to fear going to the bank to cash them due to 'social distancing' and the virus?

So many more examples but I think it's clear the only answer will be going digital. If that's not the plan already (and I wouldn't be so sure it isn't already the plan to 'get the money to the people faster')...

Once we go digital - we'll never be going back - and that's about as scary as it gets if you think about it.

Stay Well All!

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Weird I posted about a week ago about a dream I had that it was being spread by physical currency ..

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

HERE IT IS!

New Coronavirus Stimulus Bill In Congress Creates U.S. Digital Dollar

As the markets continue to drop and the U.S. looks to Congress for agreement on a massive stimulus package to save the economy from impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, the newest offer by House Democrats includes a very forward-looking kind of stimulus: the creation of a ‘digital dollar’ and the establishment of ‘digital dollar wallets.’

Both Speaker Pelosi’s ‘Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act’ and the ‘Financial Protections and Assistance for America’s Consumers, States, Businesses, and Vulnerable Populations Act (H.R. 6321),’ introduced by Chairwoman Maxine Waters of Financial Services Committee, introduced these concepts today as a way of delivering the economic stimulus payments to U.S. citizens.

The bill establishes a digital dollar.

I'll refrain from saying I told you so...

peace and stay well all

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join