It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to put up or shut up Natural Herbal Medicine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

HempFusion delivers 1000% more terpenes than anything on the market, including limonenene, beta caryophelene etc...

They also maintain vastly higher peaks on the full spectrum cannabinoids due to using a 10/90% cbd/full (cbd is an upregulator and doesnt dock on cb1, or cb2) spec material. I could go on, but will save you reading me drone on.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

HempFusion delivers 1000% more terpenes than anything on the market, including limonenene, beta caryophelene etc...

Thank you! I will check that out.

My niece was just diagnosed with lupus, so I've been looking into terpenes and related matters lately for her.... and lots of things in general. This could be very helpful -- and it certainly can't hurt -- so thank you!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

To help prevent colds and flu I use soluble Vit C tablets to fortify my immune system , a mix of THC and CBD can provide stress relief and help mental well being.

Nature provides the best medicines.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you! I will check that out.

My niece was just diagnosed with lupus, so I've been looking into terpenes and related matters lately for her.... and lots of things in general. This could be very helpful -- and it certainly can't hurt -- so thank you!
anytime. If you need anymore info, pm me. The founder of that company attributes beta caryophelene's action for his own recovery from Crones...anecdotally
edit on 7-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
MJ is an Anti-Parasitic...please cease the industry marketplace mumbo-jumbo.

Rick Story....Run From the Cure....watch it....then reflect on this...he knows it works but not exactly how....I just told you how...it kills parasites and their eggs when used in different manners and forms.

Terpenes Schmerpenes...mumbo-jumbo....lol...lol...lol.

Don't believe a single word you hear about anything beyond MJs anti-parasitic impacts because it is all unequivicol BS.

Over a DECADE of legal production propogation breeding and consuming might lend itself to my words.

Simply put its a bug killer when consumed....and you can choose your strength easily....because the little round balls of resin on the ripened plants behaves exactly like an Apple does....it goes through different stages of ripeness....it begins clear then gets milky then gets amber.....an Apple starts green then begins to change to red getting sweeter as it goes because sugars break down into more complex sugars that are sweeter.....MJ resin is the same way on the plant it starts out as one compound and as it ripens it changes into more complex compounds.....so to cut to the chase you need balance... you need milky colored resin...you want 1/2 the resin to be simple compound and 1/2 to be more rpened complex compound.

What they call CBD is THC that has converted itself into a more complex compound.....to get the full spectrum bug killing impacts you require a balanced remedial force....you need THC and CBD in equal quantities.

You can kill bacteria in the belly and viruses in the blood by adjusting how you consume the differently prepared plant product.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

got it...youre the internet authority.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: one4all

got it...youre the internet authority.

That's quite funny.

There are many people who delve into the technical laboratory side of MJ...all the power to them....I have no bones to pick with them....but MJ EXACTLY like Alcohol was refined as a MEDICINE TO SAVE HUMAN LIVES from the single biggest killer of humans ever seen on this planet.....parasitic enabled bugs.

The people interested in the pharmacology of MJ can begin from where I just placed them....spend their time telling people the truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: never mind...arguing on the internet

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: silo13

I get that everything may run out but does it mean it works?

Elderberry and vitamin C will help to cure this Coronavirus. They work on most all viruses, but Elderberry is the more important of the two. Too much vitamin C might not be good if you are very sick though, it is a vitamin, but is also a potent medicine, do not get carried away with it if you are really sick, good can turn into bad if you get too much.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: silo13

I get that everything may run out but does it mean it works?

Elderberry and vitamin C will help to cure this Coronavirus. They work on most all viruses, but Elderberry is the more important of the two. Too much vitamin C might not be good if you are very sick though, it is a vitamin, but is also a potent medicine, do not get carried away with it if you are really sick, good can turn into bad if you get too much.

Elder Berry is an Anti-Parasitic shutting down the internal Superhighway the bugs use to blitzcreig your Auto-Immune System giving your body time and space to remediate things naturally and on its own.....and liposomally delivered Vitamin C breaks down into oxygen in your bloodstream suffocating viruses that have managed to get there.

You defend the Belly and the Blood simultaneously .. which is exactly howyou beat this bug.

You can use Oregano Oil or MJ Oil or Green Black Walnut tinctures or many other Anti-Parasitics like Tumeric/Pepper combonations...to defend the Belly.....you can use MJ Oil or Sweet Annie/Wormwood as well...….however the liposomally carried Vitamin C is essential for viral infections....In my experience an alcohol based sublingual application of MJ tincture is also effective at wiping out viral agents in the blood.

Whatever you choose to use you must defnd the Belly and Blood SIMULTANEOPUSLY.

Exactly like you are with the Elder Berry and Vitamin C.....great job and great advice.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Stress relief and mental well being?

..Will keep that in mind when i am in use for a chuckle..

Beam me up Scotty..

edit on 8-3-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Oregano oil the good stuff is strong, 4 hours after I have taken it with a meal I know I took it, I have some with black seed oil as well, good stuff.

Buckwheat Honey is also very good it's the cheapest best honey, Manuka is better but costs way too much.

Gin C- Elixer
Ingredients

8 Oz of 100% Watermelon Juice
1 Shot glass of Gin
4 small frozen cubed pieces of Pineapple
1 Packet of Ener-C 1000 mg of Vitamin C
Stir and drink eat the pineapple when finished as it has absorbed some gin and tastes awesome.
Do not exceed more than 1 every 24 hours.
edit on 17-3-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Have also been taking small amounts of various cacti the past few days.

Studies have shown they have strong antibiotic and antiviral properties.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You forgot the organic wild honey and Tabasco sauce!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join