It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden In Plain Sight...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
Oh...ok. I'm used to different things in Europe. You can practically fly directly from almost anywhere in EU to anywhere in EU. You mostly go to hubs if you go intercontinental.

Have you compared the size of the United States to the European Union, they're roughly the same and you cannot fly everywhere in the EU to everywhere else in the EU direct, it happens when I'm in Italy and need to take a regional plane to get to some of the smaller cities from Rome or Milan.

Still I'm puzzled as to why would they need attention for it, since..you know...you dont have much choice. It's like creating a water ad for a thirsty man

That's the premise of the thread. I'm hoping for 'someone has a great sense of humor'.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Heavily protected governmental back-up headquarters deep in the center of the US.

Uh-huh. When we see the convoy of black SUVs trundling down a seldom used runway, it might be time to hug the loved ones ... or flip off the loathed ones, one last time.

Hmmm ... likley sometime in the next 3 weeks! At least parking will be easy above ground!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you mean Cork N' Bottle at Gate A5? Uncork’d is in sfo. But hell, last time I was in kentucky I was at the derby years ago.

At any rate Cork N' Bottle at Gate A5 looks like the place to to buy the booze at.

“Cork ‘N Bottle offers another store location inside Concourse A at the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Airport! Since opening in Fall 2018, our CVG bourbon-focused tasting station and retail shop is a warm “Welcome to Kentucky!” greeting like no other – whether you are coming or going.”

What the hell do I know anyway. I do know that that booze would go well with the mountaintop firefly farms bloomy I’m picking up this morning in red hook at Saxelby’s
edit on 6-3-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Yeah, sorry, that's it. They now have a sit down area with about 6 seats and the offerings are great, many Kentucky-only choices to sample or take home.

Upside is it's post-security so you can take it on the plane. If you have huge balls you'll drink it on the plane too.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
All the posters appear to have some kind of a double image like you need 3D glasses or something

edit on 6-3-2020 by headcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Riddle me this, Batman. . . .

Why is Denver the only remaining airport that has a smoking area in their second story bar?

I think we all know the answer to THAT question!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Well, the Baggage Retrieval System at Heathrow....er, ahem, Denver, never did work.

Make of that what you will.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Funny sense of humor....they had a robotic gargoyle that would talk to people.

Funny stuff

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why is Denver the only remaining airport that has a smoking area in their second story bar?

Wait, what? I can actually smoke a cigar after I visit my NWO masters?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Columbia intelligence agencies new headquarters for COG - di y'all forget they claimed to be moving it, then nothing.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Huh?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
These advertisements are the new generation's attempts to get people to second guess their already completely valid suspicions as to the goings on in and around (and under) Denver Airport.

Every new generation of advertisers are confident that they have the answer on how to quell people's suspicions and get us to feel "dumb", to have "embarrassment", and to "look away".

Clever marketing and advertisement tactics don't fool me. And I'm gonna take these advertisements at face value, especially since the "joke" is NOT to do so.

So thanks for the confirmation

edit on 7-3-2020 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: dogstar23

They’re playing catch-up to the trilateral commission’s fiendish plot of stealing one sock at a time from every pair.

In a 5 pair package too.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well I am gonna give you a rare kudos.

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: dogstar23

They’re playing catch-up to the trilateral commission’s fiendish plot of stealing one sock at a time from every pair.

They aren't actually taking odd socks. They just print the "key word" on each odd sock and then if no-one can see them, they know the conditioning is holding.

If you don't see the , they can't hurt you.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Don’t let them get one foot in the door .

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Us bourbon fans just love those Kentuckians, bless their hearts for thinking about us!

I want a layover in Louisville! That would be nice to join in the bourbon tasting! Maybe with enough time to catch a Wildcat/Cardinal Football game they are both competitive now. No interest in their BB.

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Do you mean Cork N' Bottle at Gate A5? Uncork’d is in sfo. But hell, last time I was in kentucky I was at the derby years ago.

At any rate Cork N' Bottle at Gate A5 looks like the place to to buy the booze at.

“Cork ‘N Bottle offers another store location inside Concourse A at the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Airport! Since opening in Fall 2018, our CVG bourbon-focused tasting station and retail shop is a warm “Welcome to Kentucky!” greeting like no other – whether you are coming or going.”

What the hell do I know anyway. I do know that that booze would go well with the mountaintop firefly farms bloomy I’m picking up this morning in red hook at Saxelby’s

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
NO you may not!

Outside with that thing buddy!

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wait, what? I can actually smoke a cigar after I visit my NWO masters?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We all agree a broken clock is right twice a day unless it is a military clock and 24 hours. I can acknowledge someone sitting on it for once.

a reply to: Justoneman

Don’t let them get one foot in the door .

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
So thanks for the confirmation

No worries.

(This message was sent from inside Blucifer)

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Haha, this is brilliant. I imagine the person/people behind the marketing to be pretty fun (maybe even have scrolled through some threads on ATS for ideas).

We should brainstorm some ideas for new posters here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join