It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden In Plain Sight...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It all seems SO less crazy after Epstein... I’m SO glad all these conspiracies were debunked by these guys, what would we all do without you Denver?

"They" want you to put these pieces together to hide an even more obscure reality and use comedy as a form of deflection. There's always a bit of truth in comedy/jokes. They do that because they're full of themselves and want to show off essentially but w/ out giving out too much. The world just wouldn't be able to comprehend all the sinister # they're REALLY up to.

edit on 3.5.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I love the cat. Move over Dr. Seuss. Here comes the Cat in the Tinfoil Hat!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
DIA's great, someone has a sense of humor no doubt. I know the posters have been used for many years, funny stuff.

Here's my fave.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
I hear they even have some Masonic order helping them spread this stuff onlin.....oh sh*t.

Peace

We're on the sign, take a look.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Women do seem to be immune to the phenomenon .

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
We redid the CVG ( Cincinnati ) airport . I can confirm there’s miles of tunnels underneath .

I'm there once a month and they haven't let me in the tunnels.

I do always sign the wipe board on the way out with, 'Reptilian'.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
Lol, I've seen these before, and always imagine some elderly foreign travelers who have no clue about the "Denver Airport Conspiracy" (for lack of a better term), nearly pooping themselves wondering wtf is going on there.

Most people don't get it, I had to explain it to a coworker. This is high level woo we're talking about.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Slight of hand. They're really just moving the lizard people to a covid19 free zone.

I was there earlier passing out N95 masks before the ugly bastards were loaded on speeder bikes and sent down the tunnels towards Dulce.

I think you pretty much hit every conspiracy meme possible in that reply.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Definitely my favorite airport to have a layover in. It’s fun walking around and looking at all the famously weird murals.

These signs are sooo much better.

It’s also kind of weird that the Denver airport is almost an hour drive away from Denver. But I’m sure that’s totally nothing at all..

An hour for you maybe, high speed underground tunnel for me.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
This is absolutely hilarious! I hope the designers of any new renovated aspects of the airport place a heap of triangles and eyes etc. just to mess with the gullible.

One could only hope. They need to change Elway's into a Rothschilds.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

That was the first one I noticed, then I made some time to check out the others.

Whoever did this has a great sense of humor. Or is getting paid by the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
My Grandfather was a Freemason, I'm sure he would have gotten a kick out those signs.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: lostbook

That was the first one I noticed, then I made some time to check out the others.

Whoever did this has a great sense of humor. Or is getting paid by the Illuminati.

I have it on disreputable authority that the Illuminati are seriously in debt after the card game sales tanked.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I just checked United automatic baggage system was a $600 million turd .

it debuted in 1995, 88 baggage and spit it out united was the only airline to use it from 1998 on .

Apparently between 1998 in 2005 they lost luggage the old fashion way .

In 2005 they attempted to repair the 22 miles of baggage projectile vomiting stainless steel shredder .

if the powers to be are in charge of that fiasco .

We’ve got nothing to worry about .😆
edit on 5-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think this is a cover up of you wanting everybody to think you are walking the airport when in reality you holed up in Elway’s by the B gates.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

United has never lost one of my bags, mostly because I never check a bag.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I think this is a cover up of you wanting everybody to think you are walking the airport when in reality you holed up in Elway’s by the B gates.

If you we're going to catch me boozing anywhere it's at CVG where there's a kiosk in the A Terminal called Uncorked. Got Pappy 15 for $20 a glass last year.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

What better way to get attention

Do airports need attention ?

I can imagine it now..people from all over America...traveling first to Denver, then off to their desired location. That's what good propaganda does for airports

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I can imagine it now..people from all over America...traveling first to Denver, then off to their desired location. That's what good propaganda does for airports

It's actually called being a hub airport. Since I only fly United, when I need to get to the smaller cities in western states I need to connect through DEN. Not much choice other than ORD which often times has crappier weather than DEN.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Oh...ok. I'm used to different things in Europe. You can practically fly directly from almost anywhere in EU to anywhere in EU. You mostly go to hubs if you go intercontinental. Still I'm puzzled as to why would they need attention for it, since..you know...you dont have much choice. It's like creating a water ad for a thirsty man

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join