It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden In Plain Sight...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

As a frequent traveler for work (I'm often in multiple cities each week spreading Corona Virus and Federal Reserve propaganda) I pass through numerous airports. From my home third world s***hole airport of Newark to SFO in Poopville. Some are interesting, some are frustrating and others are so tiny I feel like I'm hanging in someone's basement - looking at you Laramie.

But no airport gets more attention than the alleged New World Order headquarters itself, Denver International Airport (DEN). Or is it alleged?

It has it all, secret tunnels, reptilian lairs, Masonic time capsules, a Satanic Horse that killed it's creator and some really strange murals. But now they've gone and done it.

For the past year, as the airport gets renovated to make room for the sheeple snacks to be processed in the soon to arrive end times, they put up these posters that are either poking fun at conspiracy theorists are flaunting the fact that this really is the NWO's HQ. It's so brazen and in your face that there has to be someone laughing at all this from behind the scenes. Could conspiracy theorists have it all wrong and it's just an airport or are they really trying to cover something up by hiding it in plain sight?

You decide:

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Very clever of the airport to do this! What better way to get attention. I especially like the cat with the tin foil.

My favorite airport is ATL (believe it or not). I've traveled the world and ATL is by far, the very best when it comes to layout. Denver is almost a copy of ATL.

As for the theories, who knows. but it is a fact that to get to heaven or hell, you have to connect in ATL.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I vote both... it's a functional airport, of course, but the persistent, seemingly credible reports back when it was built indicates it has some secondary uses and extensive support structures that vex guesses at their function.

Even poorly described smoke reported by paranoids usually indicates a fire.

And the guys running the courier services for legal plants to travelers are making a fortune.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Have you looked at the signs with the correct eyewear on though?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We redid the CVG ( Cincinnati ) airport . I can confirm there’s miles of tunnels underneath .

We figured out their nefarious purpose. They were all filled with baggage conveyors.

Which can only mean the New World Orders real mission is to lose your luggage.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hear they even have some Masonic order helping them spread this stuff onlin.....oh sh*t.

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I vote both... it's a functional airport, of course, but the persistent, seemingly credible reports back when it was built indicates it has some secondary uses and extensive support structures that vex guesses at their function.

"Crystal Peak" from Terminator 3. Heavily protected governmental back-up headquarters deep in the center of the US. Or something like that. In the movies, they call this "lampshading."

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Lol, I've seen these before, and always imagine some elderly foreign travelers who have no clue about the "Denver Airport Conspiracy" (for lack of a better term), nearly pooping themselves wondering wtf is going on there.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
We redid the CVG ( Cincinnati ) airport . I can confirm there’s miles of tunnels underneath .

We figured out their nefarious purpose. They were all filled with baggage conveyors.

Which can only mean the New World Orders real mission is to lose your luggage.

If that's the goal...they're winning. Its only a matter of time now. Soon...soon, all luggage will be lost.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

My favorite airport is ATL (believe it or not). I've traveled the world and ATL is by far, the very best when it comes to layout. Denver is almost a copy of ATL.

Hong Kong.

Any airport that feels the need to post a sign in the elevator apologizing for cleaning "only" every four hours gets my vote.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Slight of hand. They're really just moving the lizard people to a covid19 free zone.

I was there earlier passing out N95 masks before the ugly bastards were loaded on speeder bikes and sent down the tunnels towards Dulce.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Lol, I've seen these before, and always imagine some elderly foreign travelers who have no clue about the "Denver Airport Conspiracy" (for lack of a better term), nearly pooping themselves wondering wtf is going on there.

Ageism increasingly seems to be a thing.....just pointing out this one post in a myriad of others, spouting the very same.....
regards,
tetra

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

They’re playing catch-up to the trilateral commission’s fiendish plot of stealing one sock at a time from every pair.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I like this a lot idk what else to say it’s f...ing cool

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

Ageism increasingly seems to be a thing.....just pointing out this one post in a myriad of others, spouting the very same.....
regards,
tetra

the only time it doesn't seem to come into contention these days is if

one is aiming to be the President of the USA!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: dogstar23

They’re playing catch-up to the trilateral commission’s fiendish plot of stealing one sock at a time from every pair.

They aren't actually taking odd socks. They just print the "key word" on each odd sock and then if no-one can see them, they know the conditioning is holding.

If you don't see the , they can't hurt you.

edit on 5/3/2020 by chr0naut because: fnord

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

No need for high tech, I dug a pair of these out of the junk drawer and they work just fine

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Definitely my favorite airport to have a layover in. It’s fun walking around and looking at all the famously weird murals.

It’s also kind of weird that the Denver airport is almost an hour drive away from Denver. But I’m sure that’s totally nothing at all..

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This is absolutely hilarious! I hope the designers of any new renovated aspects of the airport place a heap of triangles and eyes etc. just to mess with the gullible.

Some of the airports I have been to in the US feel like stepping in to a time machine!

In 2013 when my wife and I visited we arrived in LAX from Melbourne, Australia and wondered whether it was an aeroplane we were on a time machine that sent us back to the 1970's!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50

originally posted by: dogstar23

regards,
tetra

You missed the foreign in that phrase there captain justice. Will someone please think of the racizmz too?!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join