It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Here On ATS Actually Has Coronavirus?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: IAMTAT

Funny you would make this thread. I just got sent home from work because I’m sick with some mystery illness. Fever, sore throat, trouble breathing, headache, sweating and freezing at the same time.

So yeah, I probably have it. Looks like my time is probably up.

So symptoms of every cold/flu people catch every year of their lives before this virus existed?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Funny you would make this thread. I just got sent home from work because I’m sick with some mystery illness. Fever, sore throat, trouble breathing, headache, sweating and freezing at the same time.

Those symptoms don't sound good at all... and you are in a cluster there in Seattle.
Get yourself to a hospital... call them first!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

So symptoms of every cold/flu people catch every year of their lives before this virus existed?

Yeah but I had some Mexican beer the other night. So I’m putting two and two together

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Yeah but I had some Mexican beer the other night. So I’m putting two and two together

Oh crap, so did I. But I had tequila with it, so I'm probably safe.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Those symptoms don't sound good at all... and you are in a cluster there in Seattle.
Get yourself to a hospital... call them first!

I’m in Tennessee right now but you never know. Went to a classical guitar concert with some friends from Illinois the other night and I fear they might have brought something down. Or it may just be the regular flu. How would I know the difference?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Have some good old chicken noodle soup or broth, and rest/relax. Try not to worry or get stressed - it's more than likely just one of the normal things going around. Feel better asap!

Oh, and a big glass of OJ - if you like it. It cures everything lol

edit on 5-3-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Lol.. I think I still have last years flu virus living In my body... dont think I'd even notice if a new virus came along. And dont think new bab of a virus would stand a chance against my battle hardened microscopic guests.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Typical flu gives you runny nose and head congestion. COVID-19 does not.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It’s probably regular flu then. My head is stopped up bad.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

It’s probably regular flu then. My head is stopped up bad.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

It could be both.

Sorry for that.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

statistically - this thread is utterly worthless as any sort of metric of morbidity for N19covid

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

statistically - this thread is utterly worthless as any sort of metric of morbidity for N19covid

Next time I'll be sure to ask only for responses from people who already died of CV.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
For the past five days I've been pretty sick with what feels like a bad cold or a flu.....

I've read a few times that a runny nose is not a symptom of CV, but honestly there is no way to tell someone doesn't have CV plus an extra bug causing a runny nose...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I do not have it. What worries me however , is that I live in Traverse city MI. Each July we have a cherry festival and an air show with performers like the blue angels. It draws 500,000 people to a city with 130,000 residents.

You mean a city of 15,515 as of 2017, right?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I work at home. Do all my shopping on one day a month. I'm an old school prepper so I already have tons of supplies.

I'm at very low risk to ever get this.

I'm also youngish (40) but in very good health.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

FFS - read what i actually wrote - and if you wish to participate usefully in a thread like this - comprehend

" morbidity " - in the context of a infectious agent it means .............................

hint - mortality is a different word

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

FFS - read what i actually wrote - and if you wish to participate usefully in a thread like this - comprehend

" morbidity " - in the context of a infectious agent it means .............................

hint - mortality is a different word

Awesome.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I had the flu back on 11Feb2020. I was tested and was positive. They gave me a prescription. I did not transfer it to my wife or animals.

I DID NOT NOR DO have Coronavirus as of right here right now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join