It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good John Carpenter Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Impact News

Movie Of Interest

"Escape From New York"

(1981) Directer John Carpenter

We the soldiers of the "National Liberation Front of America", in the name of the workers and all the oppressed of this imperialistic country have struck a blow to the racist police state called the United States of America. What better revolutionary example than to expose the inhuman dungeons that are in reality imperialistic prisons of the presidents own making.

So starts a movie, filmed over 20 years ago, that displays how a society deals with huge crime rates caused by government policies.

The first twelve minutes of this movie gives an amazing insight into what America looks like today. I am simply paraphrasing the dialog.

This is John Carpenter at his finest, showing the audience what a "neo-Jewish" U. S. is going to look like. Complete with a vast security apparatus, growing social gaps, and impoverishment of spirit.

References:

1. www.imdb.com...

2. www.grecoreport.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Should I even bother?

Naaaaa!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, John Carpenter is a God in my eyes.

Although it was largely frowned upon you should check out Escape from LA. Although poorly executed the themes in that movie are even more today relevant than EF New York.

The US President exploits the people after a major catastrophe, in which he says it was the work of God and that he predicted it because God has asked him to morally "clean" America. He is appointed the position of President for life, robs the country of all it's freedoms and everyone must follow extreme right, christian beliefs or be thrown out to "LA prison" (sex out of wedlock, smoking e.t.c.) then sets about trying to rule the rest of the countries through force.

I don't know about the jew bashing though man, some how I don't think that was the intent of the original movie.

[edit on 10-3-2005 by John Nada]

join