It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu outbreak 1976

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: infolurker

The most common symptoms are fever (88%) and dry cough (68%). Exhaustion (38%), expectoration of mucus when coughing (33%), shortness of breath (18%), sore throat (14%), headaches (14%), muscle aches (14%), chills (11%) are also common. Less frequent are nausea and vomiting (5%), stuffy nose (5%) and diarrhoea (4%). Running nose is not a symptom of Covid.

Which describes any other flu or virus
Done.
Next.

Yeah, the 20% of cases that require weeks in the hospital each does not describe the flu.

It isn't just the flu bro when 20% of cases require weeks of high intensity therapy or freeking ventilators.

How fast do you think the healthcare system will get overwhelmed with those numbers?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SoNotYabiz

He initially laughed, he did not laugh when he saw what happened, it was noted in my records and he told me never to get a flu shot again, it could kill me. No sign of any virus, just a major cytokine response with symptoms that were almost flu like. He drew blood and did tests.

Also, when my granddaughter was seventeen, she agreed on her own to get the flu shot at school, her mother mentioned to the school she was severely intolerant. I had to bring her in to the emergency room and they did tests, the ER doctor said she should never get a flu shot again, she had no illness just a severe reaction to the vaccine. He said she had immunity to the flu and mentioned that injecting the dead vaccine into her arm led to the storm. He told her never to get talked into it because it could kill her. She listened after that.

The thing with the kind of immunity we have where we only get a two day mild flu and kill it quickly is that if we do someday get a serious bout of flu, we could die from that too. Since I hardly ever get anything other than a day or two of mild coughing, and maybe a more serious flu every twenty years or so, which may or may not kill me. Why would I take a chance of dying every time I get a flu shot, why would anyone take a flu shot if they know they are going to be sicker than a dog from it?

Look at the CDC and FDA sites, this reaction is mentioned at them, same with the information on the flu vaccines at the manufacturers of the vaccines sites. They state that if you have ever had a severe reaction to any part of the vaccine to not take the shot.

I do not have an egg allergy and do not have gilliane barre disease. I have a very strong innate immune system, I have to watch out it does not go autoimmune if stimulated too much. I have a family history plagued with all sorts of autoimmune disease, lupus, RA, Spondylitis, and Giantism genetics. These are all close relatives. Brothers, sisters, and cousins.

I will listen to the doctors who actually treated us and saw the reaction and ignore people trying to push vaccinations that can kill me. If I did not have this reaction the second time , I would have been getting a flu shot for the last twenty years.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Bump for further debate. What did I do wrong ?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join