It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klobuchar drops out. Endorsing Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
They are all in on stopping Bernie and a contested convention!

www.politico.com...

Amy Klobuchar is ending her presidential campaign and will endorse Joe Biden later on Monday, according to a campaign aide, making her the third Democrat in three days to exit the race after Biden’s big win in the South Carolina primary.

She'd been polling around 5-7% nationally, but could never get over the hump. Probably would have preferred to steal a few delegates first so she could leverage her delegates later, but Sanders has them scurrying.

This comes one day after having to cancel an event due to protesters:
link

So Pete, Steyer, and Amy are now out before Super Tuesday. Warren admits she's jockeying for a contested convention.

How do they get Bloomberg to swallow his pride and still keep his money?

It's been quite a show so far..!
edit on 2-3-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I thought I saw this posted already but it poofed...

Wonder was she was "promised"

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

So I've heard.
I'd say more on this...but I'm no longer sure I'm able.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

I was surprised there wasn't a thread already. Might have missed it.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you been recently impacted by, errr, "moderate" opinions?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Another coward.

Sanders supporters, remember this come November. The Democrat party is working overtime to steal the nomination from you.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The Super Delegates have ruled.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

All the animals are equal, but some are more equal than others...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Another coward.

Sanders supporters, remember this come November. The Democrat party is working overtime to steal the nomination from you.

Sanders isn't even a Democrat. He's the one trying to steal the nomination from real Democrats. They should not have let him run as a Democrat in the first place.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
in the immortal words of donald j trump Klobuchar :

got schlonged

DJT

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Another coward.

Sanders isn't even a Democrat. He's the one trying to steal the nomination from real Democrats. They should not have let him run as a Democrat in the first place.

He's a Democrat, he's just one of those arrogant ones that tries to pretend he's such an independent thinker and doesn't "fit" into a party. Kind of like a lot of the left-wing posters here.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785
the only kind of party that is
lemon party

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That horse already left the barn in 2016. They can change their rules or let him run. They want the prog vote, so they let him run to be "inclusive". Now he's threatening the power-brokers, so they are all out to stop him from getting to 60% so they can broker a convention and have their super delegates weigh in.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Another coward.

He's a Democrat, he's just one of those arrogant ones that tries to pretend he's such an independent thinker and doesn't "fit" into a party. Kind of like a lot of the left-wing posters here.

He is NOT a Democrat, though he "caucuses with " them because, well, meeting with yourself is rather pointless. He has run as an Independent, and has been affiliated with the "Vermont Progressive" Party and the "Liberty Union Party" Now he pretends to be a democrat. It looks like he either can't make up his mind or "affiliates" with the party most convenient to him.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Bernie about to Kamehameha these scrubs.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Another coward.

He is NOT a Democrat, though he "caucuses with " them because, well, meeting with yourself is rather pointless. He has run as an Independent, and has been affiliated with the "Vermont Progressive" Party and the "Liberty Union Party" Now he pretends to be a democrat. It looks like he either can't make up his mind or "affiliates" with the party most convenient to him.

I know he's not technically a Democrat. You're missing the point. The point is, policy-wise, he's essentially a Democrat with as far left as the party has gone these days. So I see no problem with him running as a Democrat. I'd be perfectly fine if he had the courage to run as an Independent and siphon off a bunch of the Dem vote though.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I love the smell of democrat party destruction in the mornings.

Here is their new motto = "Vote blue no matter who (except Bernie, don't vote for him)"

LOL - these clowns are pathetic.

In other news, look at whats trending at 18 in the US - I hope @Jack gets everything coming his way.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"Vote Blue no matter who" is how the DNC pleads for the progressive vote.

The same way the GOP has historically asked actual conservatives to continue voting for turds because the alternative is worse.

Same control mechanism by the same basic parties of corporate sell-outs.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Bernie about to Kamehameha these scrubs.

does Kamehameha mean accept a lake house as payment to give up?
you know like he did in 16?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join