It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary back from the dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So we are going to see a transcript of her repeating I dont remember / recall over and over.
edit on 2-3-2020 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shooterbrody
but a federal judge ordering her to do so in a courtroom in person made me chuckle

It will most likely not be in a courtroom but at an attorney's office with a court stenographer. Either way, she isn't going to say anything self-incriminating.

Indeed. She's well trained.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
the judge does not get to choose the venue?
interesting

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The judge won't be there unless he really wants to be (he probably doesn't). He could choose a venue if he desires. Usually, a judge simply says, "work that # out and schedule something together". It could be at Hill's house, for all the court usually cares. Only reason for the judge to get involved in a deposition is if an attorney objects to questions being asked, which is pretty rare.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

unless he really wants to be

thanks for reinforcing my point

so, again, the judge chooses the venue?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Has that power. Probably wont use it. Like I said, he'll just order the parties to arrange a deposition between themselves before X-date deadline.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just read the order. It says within seventy-five days, and he'll schedule/order a post-discovery hearing after. So, no. He won't be exercising that discretionary power. He'll trust the lawyers to be grownups.

Also grants a depo of Cheryl Mills.
edit on 2-3-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Has that power.

thanks again!

Probably wont use it.

thanks for the analysis

Like I said, he'll just order the parties to arrange a deposition between themselves before X-date deadline.

you are too kind for the excellent description
but, the judge could still order her to appear in his courtroom for such?
correct?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
will hillary be attending said post-discovery hearing after?
will her incomplete, unhelpful, or cursory responses previously be scrutinized? imo were that not the case we would not be here, no?

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Trump promised a full fledged indictment of Hillary. "Locker up" chants are still echoing down at the GOP headquarters.

But so far nada....I think despite trumps bravado; he is scared sh!tless of the Clintons. Perhaps with good reason.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think despite trumps bravado; he is scared sh!tless of the Clintons.

oh
you are clearly correct
terrorfied even

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The purpose of a deposition is to avoid having witnesses have to appear before a judge listening to minutiae. It would just be an evidentiary hearing at that point. This is discovery. It doesn't happen that way.
But yes, a judge CAN order almost anything he desires in cases before him.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No, she won't. Why would Hillary be there? The judge will have access to the deposition taped/transcribed and make a judgement to her veracity and consistency with past statements afterwards. Then he'll make a ruling on whether the State Dept made a colossal "error" of judgement or deliberately violated the law.
This is not a criminal prosecution, so even if he decides it was deliberate, it isn't going to touch Hillary, unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
oh
so she is in no danger of perjury charges?
ok
thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Like people already said, she's going to repeat herself or not recall all through the testimony. So, no, she's unlikely to clearly perjure herself. Good luck proving she deliberately lied under oath to satisfy a criminal conviction. Only DJT's associates get prosecuted with a questionable basis of fact.

Deliberately circumventing FOIA requests would be criminal, but that's extremely unlikely to be prosecuted either, and that would take place in another court.

edit on 2-3-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
ah
that explains much

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If this actually comes to pass and she says anything more than, 'I don't remember', or, 'I plead the 5th', I'll be beyond shocked.

Exactly, I can see the Demon queen channeling Reagan already...

"I don't recall" "I don't recall" "I don't recall" "I don't recall"

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If this actually comes to pass and she says anything more than, 'I don't remember', or, 'I plead the 5th', I'll be beyond shocked.

From her it is always "I don't recall."

She has done that since the days she put on a soft pink sweater with a skirt to defend Bill's catting around. That was quite a carefully orchestrated show, she never before or since wore a soft pink very baby soft looking sweater with skirt and batty innocent eyes.

My greatest fear about her. Biden or Sanders will appoint her as their VP and then, well Sanders already had a bad heart attack not too long ago, arkincide Sanders will be easy and look "natural". Biden has had brain surgery and anyurysms, so arkinciding him would also be easy to make look natural. Leaving the woman who got where she was only because of who she married eeeeekkkkkkkk.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If only Wonder Woman’s lasso of truth was real, problem is though, Hillary would likely melt the moment it touched her...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A federal judge Monday granted a request from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch to have former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sit for a sworn deposition to answer questions about her use of a private email server to conduct government business.

I think Trump needs to build the wall out of Hillarys emails because apparently no one can get over them.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

Because Hillary keeping HUNDREDS of classified e-mails (including classified info at the time they were sent) at home, in an unsecured, unapproved homebrew server, open to anyone on the Internet is perfectly OK ?

Nothing illegal there.

Recall that Petreus was charged and convicted of mishandling classified information with just a few documents shared with his biographer , even if she also had a security clearance. Merely violating the right to know was deemed illegal.

But your "queen" Hillary can do the same ILLEGAL classified information sharing, with anyone, no clearance required, at home, in an unsecure area, on an unsecure unnaproved server, involving hundreds to thousands of e-mails, with NO consequence of any kind ?
edit on 2-3-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join