It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you pass away you hope to what?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A) rest in peace
B) go to heaven
C) go to hell
D) meet your maker
E) sleep till resurrected for judgement day
F) wait in purgatory
G) remain in limbo
H) live in paradise
I) experience ultimate reality
J) reincarnate
K) other (???)

My answer is I. experience ultimate reality.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm going to stay here and work with Sanayha to try to better this reality. I really do not want to go to heaven or hell, one is where all the negative people go an, the other is probably boring.

link   
somewhere in His story a generation wont see death....this what the Scripture means where it says ...Oh Death, where is thy sting....Oh Grave where is your victory.....so my answer to your question is

I want to help STOMP evil like ashes....at the end there...we disapprove of evil that much we want smash some bullies ....we will be in our immortal bodies for that last big one....you know...we follow Him all on white horses....that can fly....

2024 with my timeline, which started on the day that Rev 12 prophecy showed in the sky....2017 plus 7....etc...long about the last Feast Day of that year....are ya with me!!!!...I;m good at counting these timelines he he

a summary of the saints that day.....stomp them like ashes...we will climb meticulously like a wave over the evil ones up walls like spiderman....side side by side and if we fall on a sword...it will not hurt us...shoulder to shoulder we will get em all , evidently these are ones that would not stop hating God even after He shows.....why we stomp them.....Jesus will defeat them ...with a word.
edit on 1-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Claymation213

I hope to leave my wife and daughter knowing I loved and will always love them.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have no hopes or anticipate anything.

I believe in God but I don't believe in what people tell me is God.

I don't know if I'm special enough to have a life after death. I suspect we tell ourselves this to make us feel better about how truly insignificant we are.

We manufacture our own meaning.

I have no answers.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Zombie, you forgot, zombie...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Experience ultimate reality.
I've always been extremely fascinated with the things that make realty... real.
The ultimate experience, for me, would be to be able to see, experience, and feel the true driver of existence.

Also, to echo BlueJacket, to leave those I love knowing that I loved them and will love them forever. Actually, that's absolutely the most important part.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I dunno. Maybe resurrection into a new and different life. Maybe even a different alternate reality. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I hope to leave my wife and daughter knowing I loved and will always love them.

best answer.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Strppers!!😀

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I hope when I die that nobody says...

"Glad that jerk is finally dead"

I'm already sure that my wife and teenage daughter know that I love them since I tell "and show" them every day.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

When you pass away you hope to what?

not soil myself

edit on 1-3-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Be drunk, and on top.......or the bottom. Im not fussy.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just want to live a better life.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
When I die I plan to retire to a cabin by the lake and be anti-social. Pretty much what I would do in this life if I didn’t have a family.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I hope there are monsters, yes, i want to slay monsters for eternity.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
When I die I plan to retire to a cabin by the lake and be anti-social. Pretty much what I would do in this life if I didn’t have a family.

My thoughts exactly. I'd like to learn more about the nature of reality, but I suspect the next realm won't actually do that and be just as confusing as this one. I suspect that we've got a totalitarian regime going that doesn't really care what we think. I also think "heaven" is for losers.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Finally get that free beer I keep hearing about.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I'd be okay with

L) And that was it.

As long as my children remember me with love I consider it a good run with no need for repetition or continuation.

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'll go back to being a part of the whole, before I get reincarnated, because I know this time around, I haven't learned what we are supposed too.

But before that?
I really want to haunt someone. Not scare them, maybe. Just let the kids know I'm ok.
I've already warned them. LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join