It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First American in Washington State has died due to CoVID19

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

Since those are the demographics who succumb to this can't you assume that's still the case?

If they could narrow down the kinds of medicines people take that increase the risk of sepsis, those meds could have information on the paperwork stating they increase risk from things. Now, there are alternative meds that might not have that extra risk involved, they could be used instead. We may only have two or three common meds that increase the risks of sepsis and pneumonia from viruses, but in order to identify these chemistries we need to have someone compare all the figures. Being that there has been a doubling of sepsis in the last ten years, the meds that increased risk must be newer meds.
edit on 29-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pressident

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: pressident
Why is so hard even thru Agency Google to find out the age/ethnicity of US fatal patient zero?

All i keep hearing os CHINA, IRAN from MSM

There are HIPAA (patient privacy) regulations to consider. In many cases such personal information cannot be disclosed without the (sometimes written) consent of the patient and/or next of kin.

Such personal info as AGE?

EXCEPT When Chinese/Iranian, apparently.

So far.

Old age is PHI, yes, that's a fact. Since there are many people who are 20, and not many who are 90, older ages are included in PHI.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LookingAtMars

You would bet that because...? Why?
It suddenly changed and is now claiming healthy young adults?
Why would you bet that when it hasn't been the case so far?
I'll take that bet. No money of course but I'll take it.
You say young and healthy.
I say older, smoker maybe with heart disease.
Let's see who's right shall we?
What's your name?
Lookingatmars. Okay I'll get back to you.
As soon as we know anything.

A lot of healthy people who are not old or sick have died in other countries of this virus.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
meg anderson, the writer of the article, just writes pro-pagandist garbage. you cant trust her, she writes for their agenda.

Very good point, honestly I think every post on ATS with a link or citation from MSM sources ought to have a warning or a disclaimer. The MSM has completely lost ALL credibility and yet we post links to them all day long here on ATS... At the same time we see a huge attack on alternative sources from the MSM and yet we see those same attacks regurgitated as well all over the WWW. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with this picture...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Violater1

It was a female in her late 50's who was medically a high risk patient. Trump just said it at the press conference.

I'm hearing it was a male.

"It is a sad day in our state as we learn that a Washingtonian has died from COVID-19. Our hearts go out to his family and friends. We will continue to work toward a day where no one dies from this virus,” Gov. Jay Inslee said in a statement.

NBC

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

lol I know my hearing is bad but I am positive Trump said female. I could be wrong.... I doubt gender is a factor though.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: seeker1963

It was a female in her late 50's who was medically a high risk patient. Trump just said it at the press conference.

I'm hearing it was a male.

"It is a sad day in our state as we learn that a Washingtonian has died from COVID-19. Our hearts go out to his family and friends. We will continue to work toward a day where no one dies from this virus,” Gov. Jay Inslee said in a statement.

NBC

That is interesting. Perhaps there are two people that have died and Inslee screwed up.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

He did say woman.

The original statement said "his," but apparently has been changed to gender neutral "their."

Wa.gov

So who knows.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: rickymouse

That would be TMI.

We are not ready for that kind of info.

IMO if the persons was old, sick or very young it would of been mentioned.

I am betting the person was not old and was healthy.

Age, in the case of older adults, can be considered PHI and is covered under HIPPA. So depending on circumstances they may not be able to reveal age.

This is what the HIPAA Journal says is PHI:

Names
Dates, except year
Telephone numbers
Geographic data
FAX numbers
Social Security numbers
Email addresses
Medical record numbers
Account numbers
Health plan beneficiary numbers
Certificate/license numbers
Vehicle identifiers and serial numbers including license plates
Web URLs
Device identifiers and serial numbers
Internet protocol addresses
Full face photos and comparable images
Biometric identifiers (i.e. retinal scan, fingerprints)
Any unique identifying number or code

And a clarification on age:

"All elements of dates (except year) for dates directly related to an individual, including birth date, admission date, discharge date, date of death; and all ages over 89 and all elements of dates (including year) indicative of such age, except that such ages and elements may be aggregated into a single category of age 90 or older;"
edit on 29-2-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Stock market will likely take another big drop on Monday once this death has circled the media all weekend.

If another victim succumbs on US soil before Monday, the drop will likely make heads swim.

Sincere condolences to the friends and family of the victim(s). We must make the loss of their life/lives a “wake up call” to the seriousness of this disease.

Yet the stock market does nothing when 60k die every year from "normal" flu.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Said this once and I'll say it again.

Doctors don't wear hazmat suits for the "normal" flu.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

Yup, the people downplaying this even after the first US death and also the number of unknown origins continuing to pop up in multiple states really need to take their stupid heads out of the sand.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

if the person was old, it should be noted.
the age, race, etc needs to be explained.

if the person was 92, and they do not mention it?

I agree, unless we get the details later . I want to know the age!
I just popped on, I’ll read the thread

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Trump says it’s a woman - late 50’s - pre-existing health conditions

President Donald Trump said in a press briefing Saturday a coronavirus patient died overnight. He described the patient as a "medically high-risk patient in her late 50s" and said she was "a wonderful woman."
CNN

Of course this may get edited out of the article, but there it is , thanks to Trump’s blabbering.
edit on 29-2-2020 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I wouldn't rust much that Inslee says about this. He's being an ass over everything Trump even if it hurts the state.

His tweet from yesterday: Jay Inslee

I just received a call from
@VP
Mike Pence, thanking Washington state for our efforts to combat the coronavirus.

I told him our work would be more successful if the Trump administration stuck to the science and told the truth.

So instead of choosing to work with the Administration, he brags about giving them the finger, and now that we have a person dead Inslee just wants to muddy the information coming out.

Trump came out and said that the person was a woman in compromised health in her 50s. Inslee can't even get that much strait by having to say man then changed it to "Washingtonian" later on. Thanks Inslee for compromising the state.

***EDITED PARTS BELOW***

I stand by my statements above, but it has been confirmed that the person that died is in fact a Male in their 50s and had a weakened immune system.
edit on 29-2-2020 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future, because I can

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What exactly is a pagandist?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414

Can you show me the science saying a hazmat suit is required? When precautions are unknown you take the highest level of precautions until they are known.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes, so 50 is not PHI, someone in their 90s would be.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

the age, race, etc needs to be explained.

The MSM are terrified to admit that nearly every original carrier of this virus into the US is of Asian descent.

I can sort'a lean with them in this case as my Mom is Asian (and she's running around wearing a mask when she's outside the house). Freaks people the heck out. LOL

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

That's about as true as saying that R type blood is unaffected by the virus. It's already a known fact that some of the people who are infected are not of Asian descent. I mean if that was the case then shouldn't the Native American populations be under watch since they are also of Asian descent?

Saying that Asians are the carriers is fear mongering at best, and targeted scape-goating at worse.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join