It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Clara County now has 3 cases and local high school has possible exposure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Can you show in the USA that the Coronvirus has caused an abnormally high flu mortality rate for this flu season. Can you even show the Coronvirus has caused a world wide abnormally high mortality rate for this flu season?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
How many confirmed deaths in the US?

One www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You need to check the news. First death reported today. a reply to: neutronflux

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
You need to check the news. First death reported today. a reply to: neutronflux

And 14000 have died from the “regular” flu in the USA during this flu season.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Travis AFB as a link?

Vacaville is too close to be a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Happy now with the number of testing?

Up to 1 million people could be tested for coronavirus in the US by the end of the week, health officials say

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FredT

Travis AFB as a link?

Vacaville is too close to be a coincidence.

Its possible, but according to the briefing we got there is not linkage that they have found. But I agree its pretty close to home. Coupled with the reports that the meet and greet crews may not have had the best training or gear.......

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Up to 1 million people could be tested for coronavirus in the US by the end of the week, health officials say
www.cnn.com...

That's highly unlikely. I don't believe it.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

www.cnn.com...

That's highly unlikely. I don't believe it.

Why? Because you don’t want it to be true? Do you have “evidence”? Or you toe don’t let a “crises” go to waste? And tell a lie often enough it will be believed?
edit on 4-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I don't think it's logistically possible to get 1 million tests out and processed by the end of this week. It's too soon. Maybe by the end of next week...fingers crossed.

While HHS and DDC are allowing labs to create their own "homemade tests", that takes time too. And, who is going to pay for that? Then there's the logistics of processing the tests. As I understand, part of the testing process is a CT scan/invasive XRay. Whose going to administer and pay for 1 million of those?

Congress hasn't passed a funding bill yet. Probably this week.

edit on 4-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't think it's logistically possible to get 1 million tests out and processed by the end of this week. It's too soon. Maybe by the end of next week...fingers crossed.

While HHS and DDC are allowing labs to create their own "homemade tests", that takes time too. And, who is going to pay for that? Then there's the logistics of processing the tests. As I understand, part of the testing process is a CT scan/invasive XRay. Whose going to administer and pay for 1 million of those?

Congress hasn't passed a funding bill yet. Probably this week.

Sigh. Unless it’s actually a standard operation procedure clinical labs can run with supplies they already have on hand. I am just speculating. But I am guessing they just need a known DNA sample result or proven imagine to compare results from tests they should be able to run. Labs usually don’t get kits to run tests, but stock supplies that allow them to follow set procedures.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I would guess you never taken chemistry lab? Nor had to use a lab to conduct testing/sampling required by a job? I never had a “kit” but had lab supplies, equipment, and procedures.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

It's Corona I can tell by the color. St Pauley Girl is a little darker

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That member was lying.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I would guess you never taken chemistry lab? Nor had to use a lab to conduct testing/sampling required by a job?

Curious how the CDC could have put out hundreds of faulty tests.

Tell ya what. Lets check back on Monday and see if 1 million CORVID 19 tests have been administered and are being processed in the USA.

edit on 4-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Like the EPA disaster in Colorado and the Flint water disaster? The EPA telling post 9/11 NY the air was safe. Or the 1976 Swine Flu Vaccine ‘Fiasco‘.

Go big government!

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Like the EPA disaster in Colorado and the Flint water disaster? The EPA telling post 9/11 NY the air was safe. Or the 1976 Swine Flu Vaccine ‘Fiasco‘.

Go big government!

Californians elected this BIG GOVERNMENT guy, so...

California governor Gavin Newsome declares a State of Emergency over 1 Death from CoronaVirus-19.

www.foxnews.com...

California governor Gavin Newsome was unfazed by 70 deaths in the state, due to the Flu, from Sept thru December, 2019.

patch.com...

Go Figure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join