It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I have the coronavirus. So far, it isn't that bad'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: snakeyes37

Cor most people, the symptoms eill be mild! For some strange reason, the media is making this worse that what it is, and this is causing mass hysteria. The stick markets have plummeted, people think it's going to kill them if they get it!

The media is loving this! They the UEFA on things like this! Bunch of sociopaths!

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sounds like you are hoping you had it, ah badge of honor in today’s social media world. I for one hope not, they say it’s much more dangerous the second time you get it. a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The media overblows everything
edit on 2-3-2020 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Nyiah

Noro totally licks nads. If I had to pick, I would probably choose cov as well.

I ended up chugging more than my fair share of pedialyte (cannot stand that crap now) while monitoring myself for fever spikes & dehydration symptoms, in case I needed to go to the ER. I weathered the damn thing in the end, but not before vacating my bowels and vomiting bile to the point of major torso muscle fatigue. The soreness was absolutely unreal, like the muscles were telling me "Screw off, I'm done being overworked!"
Sometimes when running to the bathroom (and I do mean RUNNING) it was at the point of "Do I sit on the toilet, or put my head in it??" It was god-awful, holy guacamole. Worst illness I've ever had the displeasure of catching.

Oh man...that's sucks...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: makemap

Don't worry. The only virus you can catch through the internet is "the stupid."

I caught that before the Internet so I am good..

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Although I was never officially diagnosed, I'm fairly convinced that I got the West Nile Virus when it was making its rounds 15 years or so ago. Yeah, it made me feel like crap for a week but since I was not elderly or an infant, and I didn't live in some backwater part of the world where there's no medicine, I got over it.

It happens. Some people fare worse than others.
edit on 2-3-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Sounds like you are hoping you had it, ah badge of honor in today’s social media world. I for one hope not, they say it’s much more dangerous the second time you get it. a reply to: ketsuko

No. Not for social media's sake. If anything, if we already had it, then there's less to be worried about because ... we've already had it, and yeah, it wasn't that bad. At present, this thing is like knowing you're facing surgery. Most of us know we'll get it, and for most of us, it's going to suck but not going to be a big deal, but like anything, there is always that chance something could go wrong and that chance is more or less depending on factors like age and general health.

Waiting for it to finally happen is the worst part, but if we may have already had it ... then we stop worrying about the wait.

I know how it goes. I had shoulder surgery in November and had to wait a little over two weeks for my date to come up. Once I'd decided it was going to happen, the worst part was waiting and knowing that even though the odds of complication were small, they weren't zero, and the anticipation of what things would be like afterward.

Like anything. I would prefer to think that I've been there, done that already.
edit on 2-3-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I know how it goes. I had shoulder surgery in November and had to wait a little over two weeks for my date to come up. Once I'd decided it was going to happen, the worst part was waiting and knowing that even though the odds of complication were small, they weren't zero, and the anticipation of what things would be like afterward.

Took me six months to get my cataract surgery. One at a time. Although when one of my retinas detached, I got a little speedier response, fortunately.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: vonclod

Can you imagine being Mayor and having that much crap coming at you at once! LOL, I still get a big laugh out of that scene. The Mayor slowly stands up and looks like he is ready to pull out a six shooter to turn down the volume.. LOL

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: snakeyes37

Cor most people, the symptoms eill be mild! For some strange reason, the media is making this worse that what it is, and this is causing mass hysteria. The stick markets have plummeted, people think it's going to kill them if they get it!

The media is loving this! They the UEFA on things like this! Bunch of sociopaths!

The Media is ignoring those who recover from CoronaFlu. Have medical authorities given an average time (in the USA) for an individual to recover?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The common cold isn't a huge deal for most ppl. Nothing to fear.

When I found out that's what this actually was back in December I knew for a fact the MSM was lying to fear monger.

At no point did these scumbags call it "the Cold" and reported on the facts objectively.

At nearly every step they tried to push fear and panic. In this most obvious case, by neglecting to run the headline "new cold virus on the loose" or similar, they omitted the most important truth of all - that this virus was weak comparatively.

So I tried to tell everyone here because I don't like sitting by while y'all are being lied to.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflashI knew for a fact the MSM was lying to fear monger.

At no point did these scumbags call it "the Cold" and reported on the facts objectively.

At nearly every step they tried to push fear and panic.

au contraire. the media did and said absolutely nothing until the virus exploded in their faces and they then went into full 'panic, but don't panic - and wash your hands' mode. the msm are complicit in the spread of the virus (which is anything but a 'cold'.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

They are planting poisonous seeds, don't water them.
Corona virus is nothing but the mere sniffles to my temple, another training exercise for my army of indestructibles that patrol my temple.

Nocebo or placebo, it our choice. They are championing the negative.

To anyone that believes this can affect them well, good luck with your self fulfilling prophecy.

I will death to those that attempt to harm me.
X9

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
oh joy - more annecdodes curtesy of the survivorship fallacy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join