It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO raises coronavirus threat assessment to its highest level

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
WHO raises coronavirus threat assessment to its highest level: 'Wake up. Get ready. This virus may be on its way'

WHO raises coronavirus threat assessment to its highest level: 'Wake up. Get ready. This virus may be on its way'

WHO officials said they are increasing the risk assessment of the coronavirus to “very high” across the world.
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said health officials are seeing “linked epidemics of COVID-19 in several countries, but most cases can still be traced to known contacts or clusters of cases.”

CNBC

Still not declared a Pandemic

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's hard to have evidence of the virus freely spreading in community's if your not #ing testing people

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
It's hard to have evidence of the virus freely spreading in community's if your not #ing testing people

That might be the reason to think it'll blossom and take down a lot of people in one shot soon.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

The test is “Did you visit China, Iran or Italy” Not good enough imo

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Anyone infected would be my first stab at it.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

'Wake up. Get ready. This virus may be on its way'

I really really hope people already have prepared... or are now. Has anyone not taken some kind of precautions? Hopefully multiple precautions -- from boosting immune systems now, to stocking up on a few essentials, to at least considering your options in worst case scenarios?

That should just be good old common sense every flu season, especially this flu season. But sometimes it seems common sense ain't so common any more.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

True.

Likewise, it's hard to have evidence of the virus NOT freely spreading in communities if you're not testing people.

And it's also hard to have evidence that the virus IS freely spreading in communities but isn't any worse than any other virus if you're not testing people.

Lots of big words by lots of big people.....

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It's the Placebo Virus. It can only kill you if you believe it will.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

If they were testing people we would know exactly how not deadly it is. I do believe it is a pandemic regardless of the opinion of the World Health Organization, who covered up for Monsanto for the last fifteen years. It is inconceivable that coronavirus has not been here in the US since at least early January if not December. The fact that people are not dropping dead on the streets makes a pretty strong case you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Doh! You kinda beat me to it. I think my mind is on the same level as yours in this topic. Until i see proofs im not concerned, but i certainly do not trust WHO.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Very wise of you. The World Health Organization is a bloated administrative entity like the United Nations. The WHO spent more money last year on First Class air travel then they did on fighting diseases and epidemics.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It's not rocket science. If you have flu symptoms stay home unless you need emergency treatment.

30 days of contagious infection without symptoms makes testing worthless for any kind of epidemiological intervention.

Do you go get tested for normal flu? How about diarrhea? You go get tested when you have that? People die of enteric diseases all the time.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I hope so!

It is within several blocks from my home right now. My dad issued instructions to my sisters and I last week, and my kids know where my living trust is. One of my sons is off grid, so he should be ok.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

We now have the ability to test 3800 people a day. On average 960 per day have been tested now. PCR testing is being done. America if true , not testing is a govt. crime against its people. Follow the money I guess. Problem is, in the very near future unless you live out in the sticks and live pretty much off the land and have "tight" community support "village like protection" you are not going to be enjoying all the money someone is making. Just my 2 cents here.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

It's not rocket science. If you have flu symptoms stay home unless you need emergency treatment.

30 days of contagious infection without symptoms makes testing worthless for any kind of epidemiological intervention.

Do you go get tested for normal flu? How about diarrhea? You go get tested when you have that? People die of enteric diseases all the time.

Its my understanding that the pcr testing can show results if someone is infected within a short time. (I don't have the link for it. I guess I should start saving links that seem not so important at the time)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They no longer have a formal process to declare a pandemic. Bankers clown Op.

Today - very high
Next week - high as a kite
2 more weeks - sky high
3 more weeks - highway to Hell
4 more weeks - nearly a pandemic
5 more weeks - almost a pandemic
6 more weeks - on the cusp of being a pandemic
7 more weeks - technically a pandemic, but not officially a pandemic
8 more weeks - "Pandemic" redefined in dictionary.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's dark.

Almost ER provider dark. LOL.

"What goes good with the Coronavirus?

Lyme disease!"

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: highvein

I hope so!

It is within several blocks from my home right now. My dad issued instructions to my sisters and I last week, and my kids know where my living trust is. One of my sons is off grid, so he should be ok.

How many?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just as they have...
Every
Single
Time

I believe this LP vinyl has a scratch on it.

edit on 2/28/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join