It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing post?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Maybe it's just my computer, but the forum home page is telling me that a new post was made in the Games section, but when I go to that specific forum the post isn't there. Also, when I checked the profile of the user, the post isn't on the list. Am I just crazy or is this a glitch in the system?

_df

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Um, hard to know what you're looking for exactly. I searched that members posts and a thread had been trashed they posted in around that time.

But they aren't banned or anything. Send me the thread link with the post you're looking for if it's a big deal, or just ask the member U2U what they said.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkFlame
Am I just crazy or is this a glitch in the system?

Maybe it's a glitch in the Matrix. (Most likely BANSHEE is correct)

[edit on 10-3-2005 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thank you. It wasn't really bothering me, I was just courious as to why exactly it said it existed, but when I clicked on the link it took me to another post on the Rings.

_df

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
DarkFlame, When I checked the Games forum this AM, there was a new thread, started by a member who is now banned.....after making that one post apparently. ( His first post was a bit rude....not the worst I seen)

That thread is now in the trash bin.....I'm not too sure why. I had replied to it ( as had several others...mostly popping back off at him -- but I thought his post might contain something that was pertinent, so I asked him to expand on his comments....now my reply is gone as well)

Don't know if I can repeat what I recall from his post.....don't want to get my own fannie in the fire, so to speak.....How 'bout it mods?? What can I say???

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That post wasn't game-related.
It was made by a previously banned member who re-registered.
As the post didn't further the game, it was removed.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Good deal Banshee....thanks for the reply!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yes, Thank you Banshee.

Actually, thanks everyone

_df

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

[

What action figure is that? 'roids Trinity? She's lookin pretty buff these days, I must say.

top topics

join