It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the best ways to protect yourself from viral infection!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

True! yikes ....

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

or recite the "Lord's Prayer"

Based on the virulence of this "mother" I'd say the demiurge is the Lord.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter
Someone in authority should recommend to all those who attend church services and large public gatherings to stop automatically shaking hands. Just give a peace sign or nod your head. Shaking hands spreads all kinds of germs. Plus don't go to church if you have even a cold. If you sneeze, you are sick. Don't spread your germs. Stay home.

No one washes their hands after pumping gas or grabbing door knobs. I may have to carry some alcoholic wipes or whatever people use to wash hands. Thinking about staying away from church services just because of all the other sick people there. These people go to church when they have colds and then they want to shake hands. One local service in the Charlotte area which gave me a cold has the congregation shake hands to greet everyone right away before you can even tell if they are sick or not. That's bad. I stopped going there. I hate getting sick especially because of crap like that. How many people have already died because of that crap? Could be thousands. The flu kills thousands every year here in the US.

President Trump or Pence could ask people in church and work etc to reduce the chance of spreading germs to stop shaking hands and give a peace sign instead. Stay home if you are sick. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. Make sure bathrooms have soap dispensers instead of a bar of soap at work bathrooms. I've seen several bathrooms don't even have soap dispensers.

Pumped gas the other day and had put several blue Nitril gloves in my car so I slapped on the glove pumped my gas but you have to really pay attention to only use the glove covered hand for everything.

Some guy was watching me and I looked his way and he just shook his head. Thought to myself so what!

When taking off glove I slide one finger under and made sure to dispose of it without touching the top surface of glove. Get in car and then on goes the hand sanitizer.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Additional Tip: Either use a fresh dry paper towel to open that public restroom door to leave (then dispose of it) or grab the handle in an area that is not commonly used.

By telling everyone this the only uncommonly used area left will be pulling the door open from the bottom jamb.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Body-condom. Unless you're allergic to the rubber! Latex, etc.

Sorry....carry on.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
/a reply to: Krakatoa
Since the cost of n95 masks have gone through the roof can a person make a old time medical mask out of cotton material like rhe old surgical mask and treat them with a anti bactericidal spray like lysol?

Are you in an infected area?
Do you regularly travel to China or are in direct contact with anyone from China?

If not, then you don't need any mask. And, whatever mask you use needs to be able to filter out VERY small particles the size of a virus. Anything larger and you might as well strap a piece of window screen to your face. It would have the same effect.

Don't panic. Just use common sense hygiene practices. That is the entire point of this thread.

SMH

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Additional Tip: Either use a fresh dry paper towel to open that public restroom door to leave (then dispose of it) or grab the handle in an area that is not commonly used.

By telling everyone this the only uncommonly used area left will be pulling the door open from the bottom jamb.

Or wait until someone else opens the door, "Sheldon"

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Kenzo

Yeah no one washes their hands at the petrol browser....one of many contagion points.

If folks think about it that way. then wear a glove(s) when you know you will be touching something "public". Or, never leave the house because of the irrational fear.

Your choice to live in irrational fear (propagated by our fake media) or live your life and protect yourself when you can. Be healthy so your own immune system (your internal Guard) is strong and can fight off what enters your body. Overuse of sanitizing agents actually reduces your immune systems strength.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I just self-identify as being immune to viruses. Anyone who can't accept that is just being bigoted and viral-phobic.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yeah no one washes their hands at the petrol browser....one of many contagion points.

If folks think about it that way. then wear a glove(s) when you know you will be touching something "public". Or, never leave the house because of the irrational fear.

Your choice to live in irrational fear (propagated by our fake media) or live your life and protect yourself when you can. Be healthy so your own immune system (your internal Guard) is strong and can fight off what enters your body. Overuse of sanitizing agents actually reduces your immune systems strength.

Um, I was just pointing out a simple fact, which is resolved by washing your hands.

edit on 28-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Um, I was just pointing out a simple fact, which is resolved by washing your hands.

Um, no you weren't. Why try to backtrack now? Here is what you originally posted...

How does that protect you from all the other people that don't wash their hands.

Do you eat fast food, I stopped in at a local service station food place recently, used the dunny and one of the fast food workers left the cubicle and walked out without washing his hands

My gf got so angry when I told her she confronted the manager who told her employees were required to wash hands in store, not in the bathroom.

So, it seems you weren't trying to say washing your hands will help with all these situations. Unless it is in some "secret code" or something. You were trying to spread FUD over this issue.

Just admit it.....sheesh.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You're not following the conversation.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

I was thinking more of having a load of thick scarfs , and washing the last one you used when you went out, they seem a lot thicker than the masks anyway.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
/a reply to: Krakatoa
Since the cost of n95 masks have gone through the roof can a person make a old time medical mask out of cotton material like rhe old surgical mask and treat them with a anti bactericidal spray like lysol?

If you use the N95 mask with the valve and start showing symptoms STOP using the N95 mask with the valve and go to a N95 mask WITHOUT the valve. Or you will become a spreader if the infection.

It's better to use a medical grade respirator then a N95 mask.
Being a retired EMT i will always use a medical grade respirator because it seals to the face better then a N95 paper mask.

And they are rated for bioweapons.

All military grade gas masks are the best thing you can wear.
They cover your eyes and you can not touch your eyes when you are wearing them
They also seal better then all other mask.
edit on 29-2-2020 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The other thing is keeping a bottle of hand sanitizer in the car for after fueling your car or using shopping carts, or other things .

I swear after i started doing that for after using fuel pumps i havent got sick during the winter time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join