It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longmont Colorado Boomerang UFO 2-21-20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just an odd thing, really. So much spinning. The person who took the video was able to get a good image for a few seconds and the proceeded to blow the whole thing up with bad focus into an indistinct blob. But for a few moments, you can see that it's a kind of spinning boomerang shape. Thought somebody might be interested in it.

www.mufoncms.com...

I don't know if you'll be able to access the video this way, or for how long. It doesn't seem to be on YouTube anywhere. Here's a still:

I've actually seen still images similar to this before, but I don't know if the objects were rotating like this one.
edit on 27-2-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Interesting video , I think the spinning thing is a light show attached to something else , no idea what the something else is though.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Interesting video , I think the spinning thing is a light show attached to something else , no idea what the something else is though.

It doesn't look like your average drone. It seems to be rotating around a central point like somebody spinning a hula hoop, but there's no indication of anything there at that point which could act as a kind of anchor. Too bad the guy didn't get more in-focus footage. Here's another frame with the brightness and contrast and saturation jacked up a bit:

edit on 27-2-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I await the usual "drone" "skydivers" "Chinese lanterns" "parachute display" explanations for this one.

Of course, most of us will have seen the famous 'boomerang' video from the Apollo missions [I think it was]. I was watching a documentary on Eugene Andrew Cernan and in one of the shots from the launch, a boomerang object clearly flew across the frame of reference.

Such a pity the observer bungled the focus when he clearly had it in view. This will, no doubt, fuel the "CGI" excusers. Nice find Blueshift.

S&F.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

What case number is this?

I’m the National Chief Investigator for MUFON.
I can see things in the CMS That the public can’t.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
From First observation I think it’s a light spinner.
They’re sold on amazon.
You can hear it cutting through the air when It appears close to the camera.
Boomerang spinner

Either that or it’s a mini quad Or other small RC with custom light on the rotor.
Ones that flash then blink out half way through the rotors revolution.

Sort of like this set up.
Notice the central axis spin?

This one is more like the Original video.

Not the exact, but a similar set up.
edit on 27-2-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sounds like the dude was driving a car with muffler issues. We will never know if the object put off any sound. Turn off the car bro...

I’m not saying it’s a drone but, Drones are literally everywhere these days. So yeah, drone.
edit on 27-2-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
From First observation I think it’s a light spinner.
They’re sold on amazon.
You can hear it cutting through the air when It appears close to the camera.

Either that or it’s a mini quad Or other small RC with custom light on the rotor.
Ones that flash then blink out half way through the rotors revolution.

Sort of like this set up.
Notice the central axis spin?

Not the exact, but a similar set up.

Pretty much as I thought,

All is needed is a particular bent and a bit of darkness. Some people have even used Phosphor trails from a wooden Boomerang for some very catching night time efforts.

edit on 27-2-2020 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
WTF!!?!!? I've seen that EXACT thing before! One night - about 2 or so years back, I was looking at the moon through my father's telescope and thats when i saw that thing flying across - what appeared to be the surface of the moon. Ha, thats the first video I've seen so far that resembles it in EVERY WAY. That is amazing..

I freakin' wish that I had some sort of proof, but now this confirns for me that what i saw - was not fake or an illusion..

It gives me the chills and eerie feeling, seeing it again.
edit on 2/28/2020 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LtFluffyCakes96
WTF!!?!!? I've seen that EXACT thing before! One night - about 2 or so years back, I was looking at the moon through my father's telescope and thats when i saw that thing flying across - what appeared to be the surface of the moon. Ha, thats the first video I've seen so far that resembles it in EVERY WAY. That is amazing..

I freakin' wish that I had some sort of proof, but now this confirns for me that what i saw - was not fake or an illusion..

It gives me the chills and eerie feeling, seeing it again.

Nah mate...did you not see the video examples?
Case solved.

Apparently.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
Case solved.

Apparently.

Well, none of the examples looked like it. The thing spins around a central point on the inside of the curve that is unseen. It doesn't seem all that big, so it must be close, and yet it doesn't whine like a banshee like a drone which would probably have been heard by the witness and recorded on the video. And it was close enough that they might have actually seen the drone itself, if it was one. Also, unlike a boomerang, the original footage lasted quite a while and included hovering in place for a relatively long time.

So...? Not that it couldn't be a drone. Those little buggers are everywhere. But it wasn't a drone like in the examples.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Here's a video of which i just found on youtube of a team of Apollo astronauts seeing it as well.

@00:26 is where you'll see it.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Here's a video of which i just found on youtube of a team of Apollo astronauts seeing it as well.

@00:26 is where you'll see it.

Fantastic example....

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
Case solved.

Apparently.

Well, none of the examples looked like it. The thing spins around a central point on the inside of the curve that is unseen. It doesn't seem all that big, so it must be close, and yet it doesn't whine like a banshee like a drone which would probably have been heard by the witness and recorded on the video. And it was close enough that they might have actually seen the drone itself, if it was one. Also, unlike a boomerang, the original footage lasted quite a while and included hovering in place for a relatively long time.

So...? Not that it couldn't be a drone. Those little buggers are everywhere. But it wasn't a drone like in the examples.

You are right, of course, and I was being sarcastic. The attempts to compare the object with the linked videos was a complete failure, especially the boomerang example, which was just laughable. I have no idea what it was and as I said, the only thing I could compare it to was the boomerang-style objects in the Apollo footage.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

Nice one. That is a different clip to the one I saw in the Cernan documentary.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That looks very much like the same thing. Weird.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

That looks very much like the same thing. Weird.

"Weird" is why you brought it to our attention.
The similarities are interesting.

top topics

join