It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Coronavirus home prevention tips

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Haha I know I started it lol but the two threads seem to go hand in hand

Yeah lack of potable water will be the real killer IMHO

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No Post
edit on 27-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have some argentyn 23 just in case...

I think the best benefit from silver is it boost the effectives of antibiotics if use same time both, and with pneunomia where bacteria can cause severe infection in the lungs silver+antibiotic combo might be more powerful than just antibiotic alone.

Adding Silver to Antibiotics Boosts Their Power

Research on Antibiotics Reveals Silver Acts as a Booster, While Mixing Certain Antibiotics with Statins Can Be Devastating

Silver-antibiotic coctail ....

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well i just bought a whole bunch of those meds from the list on iherb.

Cheers for the info.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I do have water distiller if need to clean water.....

I have some sort of water purifier as well.
Supposed to be good for several thousand gallons.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Allright, trying to get my head straight..

-Quercetin Cell entry,anti-viral
-Bromelain Anti-inflammatory, Antiviral etc ( blood thinner so may have issues if use drugs that are for blood thiner use ? )
-Elderberry Anti-viral, anti-inflammatory etc
-monolaurin /coconut oil Antimicrobial
-NAC Anti-viral ,virus replication,antioxidant,mucolytic
-luteolin Cell entry,anti-viral
-Zinc Needed for sepsis prevention, anti-inflammatory , needed to controll inflammation and cytokines
-Vitamin C Antioxidant, immuno system booster , infections
-Vitamin D3 Boost & balances immuno system
-Cistus incanus Cell entry,anti-viral
-Selenium Deficiency causes lowered immuno system and viral infections can be worse
-Spirulina Boost immuno system, interferon booster
-Astaxanthin Strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
-Japanese Knotweed ( emodin ) Cell entry
-Flavonoids Cell entry and can possible have many beneficial influences to immunity and anti-viral effects not all even known yet..
-licorice anti-viral ,antimicrobial , potent against the SARS coronavirus ( need to raise daily potassium supply and monitor blood pressure if have high blood pressure when take licorice )

Others to consider adding for controlling inflammation ,cytokines and respiratory infection as soon can notice having :

Baicalin
Pelargonium Sidoides
Curcumin
Ginger
Black seed oil
CBD oil
Oil of oregano ( anti-microbial )
Garlic antiviral, antimicrobial

Luteolin is found in parsley, thyme, peppermint, basil, celery and artichoke. Quercetin is commonly found in capers, whortleberries, apples and red onions. Both also are sold as supplements in health food stores nationwide.

A lot water & electrolyter to prevent dehydration

For critical cases under doctors supervision: chloroquine phosphate , IV vitamin C , Oxygen therapy .

Anyone knows something helpfull, please add here ..

Mods, if the is against ATS terms and Conditions of Use or otherwise is against laws generally etc, please delete all. I am not a doctor , but only want to give tips for COVID-19 prevention

I have heard if you take all your list at once you are immune.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Haha I know I started it lol but the two threads seem to go hand in hand

Yeah lack of potable water will be the real killer IMHO

Water source and a reverse osmosis water purifier is like unlimited water. I have a hand pump one that is good for like forever.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
And for Gods sake don't neglect your mantra medition.

Ah, ok, that explains a lot...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
Who is putting in the IV though? I mean I have an elaborate setup and can do it at home IF I needed too, but its what I do. You try to mickey rig a IV infusion and you can do significant harm to yourself and put yourself at risk for infection

Thanks for chiming in, maybe you can answer a question...

I want to learn how to do this myself... is there any kind of course I can take to learn basic emergency medical procedures like how to do field IVs? Or is my only choice to go through a full blown EMT course or something like that?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn
Forgot...DMSO...could play a big factor as it eliminates the herpes virus. Little toxicity also.

Everyone should have both DMSO and MSM in quantities in their arsenal, and should read/study a book or two on the medicinal uses of DMSO - you can a free PDF version of Stanley Jacobs excellent "Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) in Trauma and Disease" here (from his website).

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn
The source is Quackwatch and that was just a quote from it.

You do know that the guy who runs quackwatch - Stephen Barret - is the biggest quack of all, right?

That is the last source you should go to for anything authoritative on natural/alternative therapies.

I'm not sure what your point is? The stores and the Internet are saturated with products with dubious health benefits, to take advantage of peoples gullibility. Even worse well meaning people can substitute snake oil for real treatments.

I agree that there is almost as much actual quackery in the holistic/natural field as there is in the modern/chemical field, but that just means that, like with 'modern' medicine, you have to evaluate with discernment.

As for Colloidal Silver, it is absolutely not the cure all sellers would have you believe, but it does have some legitimate uses. Silver is well known for, and even has scientific backing for the claims of anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.

I have seen it eliminate extremely bad UTI infections overnight that no drugs were doing anything for.

So, no, I wouldn't count on it for anything like SARS, but, again - it has its uses. And it is easy and cheap to make at home, as long as you do it properly - meaning, do not add any salt to the water when making it - silver salts is what causes argyria (turns you blue), not colloidal silver.
edit on 28-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
With the cost of medical n95 masks sky rocking can a person make their own out of coton material like the old medical mask sprayed with lest say lysole?

Lysol would cause you more harm. I know a bandana saturated in Apple cider vinegar helps against tear gas and swim goggles for protecting eyes.

Your question led me to search and found where this Taiwanese doctor shares how to make a cloth mask in an emergency when N95 masks not available.

Article that includes complete instructions and sewing templates

Obviously, if it is a more desperate issue: you may want to research survivorpedia.com on how to make your own gas mask out of soda bottles. Not as good as the army ones, but anything will always be better than nothing when in need.

Also of note men with facial hair, stock up on razors. Masks are completely useless with facial hair!
edit on 2 28 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I bought lomatium to have on hand....
Herb-Pharm
edit on b000000292020-02-28T08:29:26-06:0008America/ChicagoFri, 28 Feb 2020 08:29:26 -0600800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
With the cost of medical n95 masks sky rocking can a person make their own out of coton material like the old medical mask sprayed with lest say lysole?

I really dont know, hmm...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I shoulda put also Echinacea, was also trying to keep the list short as possible ....becouse people cant most likely afford to buy all remedys...so it`s good to have some limit....thought echinacea is good for prevention for sure.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Cheers Ektar And watch out the EMF since it feed`s mold ( dont ask me why ,since i have no idea )

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I definitely would hope so, but nothing is certain thought....too many "factors" at play with every individual I’m afraid ....

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I buy quite often from iherb...amazon and iherb are the places i often buy..

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

yeah i find iherb to be quite fast in their deliveries, good prices, very discernible in their information on products, pictures are quite good as you can view the bottles the products come in 360 degrees, the descriptions and read the reviews from customers. excellent site.
edit on 28-2-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Great information in this thread.

Thank you all for your suggestions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join