It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Coronavirus home prevention tips

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Colloidal silver... Viruses dont survive in an akyline body as it needs oxygen to feed off..reply to: Bigbrooklyn

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just a tip from the vit c pros I know ... take more than common wisdom allows (min of 3 grams per day- max is bowel tolerance or squirts but even the most crazed c culties usually keep it below 15-18 grams).

But if showing symptoms, hit it with 2-3 grams every 20 min. Lysine and D3 are important as well.

Note this is not approved FDA procedure.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Talking to the gals at my local medical dispensary and they are already working on a special formulated gummy bear response. CBD heavy bears...

Nothing like pestilence, plague and virus epidemics to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of the millennials.
edit on 27-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. Its the only way to be sure.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Get bulk quantity of Hydrogen Peroxide and small spray bottles. Use that to disinfect everything. Much safer
an nicer smelling than bleach (some say more effective too).

As for food -
Hot soups like
Hot & Sour soup (maybe you want to make it homemade instead of restaurant bought)
Seaweed paper
Rice for rice porridge

Wear glasses or sun glasses when out or in public

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Colloidal silver... Viruses dont survive in an akyline body as it needs oxygen to feed off..reply to: Bigbrooklyn

Quackwatch

In October 1996, the FDA proposed to ban the use of colloidal silver or silver salts in over-the-counter products [11]. A Final Rule banning such use was issued on August 17, 1999 and became effective September 16th. The rule applies to any nonprescription colloidal silver or silver salt product claimed to be effective in preventing or treating any disease [12]. Silver products can still be sold as “dietary supplements” provided that no health claims are made for them. During 2000, the FDA issued warnings to more than 20 companies whose Web sites were making illegal therapeutic claims for colloidal silver products. Since then it has issued at least 33 more. Here are the warning letters I have collected:

Huge scam and any company saying it has therapeutic value are just snake oil salespersons and apparently breaking the law.

"There's a sucker born every minute" is attributed to Barnum although that may not be the case, but it's true all the same and the supplements and health food markets thrive on false, illegal claims.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
I am a huge fan of alternative medicine and therapies.
Colloidal silver has never worked for me.
Not even the damn deodorant!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yeah but your body need oxygen to survive as well, so you are technically correct in that once you die the virus which needs a host will eventually die as well. But it would be the ultimate Pyrrhic victory no?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just buy a hazmat suit ffs. Peeps acting like this is Ebola or something.

Im gonna get in the useless facemask business so i can rip off all these dump people.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I have nothing against alternative stuff providing it's not a scam and I think a lot of it is just that. I do think it's sad these companies making the claims would push it now.

I highly doubt there is anything out there that is relevant to preventing any virus. Some things I agree help by making a person healthier.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You do know you state the FDA as a source.a reply to: Blaine91555

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

The source is Quackwatch and that was just a quote from it.

I'm not sure what your point is? The stores and the Internet are saturated with products with dubious health benefits, to take advantage of peoples gullibility. Even worse well meaning people can substitute snake oil for real treatments.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Agree, there are scams everywhere in the health field.
And some of it is MSM.
I think any company trying to promote this dubious/downright crap stuff should have to stop production....but only if the government can prove the case for fraud.

But some do work, and well.
I know this stuff works, for example. Been using it for a couple of years now.
ColdCalm
Better than that Zicam crap...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wonder if I can use ozone machine to help decontaminate...
I am a survival of toxic mold (still healing since 2016) & I have 2 sets of clothes
the outdoor (reg nice clothes going to & from places) & indoor clothes only worn
in the RV.
After doing errands or whatever & return to RV, I step inside, strip clothes & shoes
that I put in plastic bags inside a sealed plastic container & go straight to the shower
to decontaminate meself & then put on trailer clothes. It sucks I have no way to wash
trailer clothes & bedding ATM w/o risk. When it gets warmer I will wash inside a few
things at a time & hang in bathroom with the dehumidifier. This is a green certified
travel trailer & extremely mold & mildew resistant.

I have an ozone machine I use to shock the truck, hepa vacuum & them wipe down
with concrobium. Same for the TT but it's been too cold to sit outside but hopefully
next week I can do it. This helps with the cross contamination.

When I leave the RV I strip the RV clothes in the bedroom & close the door & go to
the front area where the door & container are & put on clothes & leave.

So I wonder if shocking the truck & RV will help with CORID19 & also shocking
the door clothes in a container outside every once in a while will help.

Being stuck at a bloody campground sucks! I will have to move to another one
on 21 March & there is one that is on a 53 acre farm with a total of 8 slots max
& full hook up with well water. I will have the new last slot & will go see the place next week.

It is a very small town 30 min away from major stores...but the other people there work in the area
mostly coming from I think a water treatment plant. I am so worried about me & 2 Border Collies that
will now be 1 hr drive each way from best friend, mentor where we work sheep if things go bad.
Being alone not near anyone you know & trust will have it's troll.

Home Depot & Lowes in the area sold out of all masks yesterday, I got some last week.
Thank You to ALL for your informative input! Good to hear about the silver, I won't waste
limited funds on that.
Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
With the cost of medical n95 masks sky rocking can a person make their own out of coton material like the old medical mask sprayed with lest say lysole?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Interesting, not a mention of Echinechia? (sp)

No matter what the internet says, it has been working for me for years, boosting my immune system, cutting the flu short, colds, all of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12 And for Gods sake don't neglect your mantra medition.

“I am one with the force and the force is with me“

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JON666

No and hell no.

You may actually harm yourself with the Lysol thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You do know you state the FDA as a source.a reply to: Blaine91555

So the FDA is bad but some dude with unsubstantiated claims is good cause he has a nice sales pitch?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
The other one people forget is to get those saline nasal sprays and flush often.

I would caution people thought there is no point in getting fancy with your remedies if you lack a basic 72 hour kit for your home. That should be your priority

I would also put in a supply of anti diarrhea medication

I left out the preparation stuff becouse there allready was good post about it

Basic Pandmeic Preperation or Whats in your pandemic prep bag?

Sadly i am not prepared what comes to those pandemic prep bag stuff, and i probably die in hunger also as not buyed any food for stock
I can order pizza right ? if the phones are working, and if the pizza delivery guy has not died yet ....

I do have water distiller if need to clean water.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join